The Mage's Guild - COBRA Treaty

4 minutes ago, Morphine said:

No - we are on the same old topic. It isnt going anywhere. So lets get this straight - you believe Kanabis sent PresidentNignog to TMG to declare on COBRA to start a war?

If thats the case, COBRA would have anticipated the war, therefore it wouldnt have taken over 12 hours to respond militarily. 

Secondly, the war was peaced out within a day. If the goal was to start a war, it wouldnt have ended so quickly. Presidentnignog now resides on the OoT AA. 

First. It took a mere 3 hours

This is the latest episode of COBRA and VG bullying TMG to their will. Only this time thanks to a leadership change....it worked. Kudos to VG at absorbing another alliance. May your empire prosper. 

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Morphine said:

Well, it doesnt necessarily answer my question of "Does TTK support Roals private message that he has plans to hit COBRA in the new future?

Don't be a fool. I already informed Blackatron of my plans to lay a  bait for Kanabis's mole.

Edited by Roal36

2 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Our word against yours. There were no plans to hit COBRA in the near future. It was bait. 

He is in denial Lucius. Probably thinks he is still in the side of the righteous fighting against the evil (us).

Edited by Roal36

Just now, Lucius Optimus said:

First. It took a mere 3 hours

This is the latest episode of COBRA and VG bullying TMG to their will. Only this time thanks to a leadership change....it worked. Kudos to VG at absorbing another alliance. May your empire prosper. 

Actually Lucius, if your not blind you can see. PresidentNignog declared on COBRA at 2:58AM. The first COBRA nation didnt respond til almost 6PM that day. Almost 15 hours later. Where in the hell you got 3 hours? 

3 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

If your counter was within minutes or hours of the initial attacks then it won't look natural, or this guy President Niggnog may have slipped up and done it early. Whatever be it the facts are these.
PresNiggnog declares on a COBRA nation in violation of the NAP and COBRA calls in Kashmir and VG their close two allies to respond to Pres's actions. Attacks continue even after Pres is expelled from TMG. In total 11 TMG nations gets declared on and most of them suffer decent-small damages.
Few days later PresNiggnog is seen passing his conversation with myself to Kanabis's guy.

Presidentnignog passed the coversation because he was considered a rogue and was still going to be hit regardless of peace with TMG. Secondly, COBRA didnt call in either us or Kashmir. We are a bloc and we invoked our bloc treaty. You can ask anyone, once I realized that TMG expelled PresNignog, I informed all bloc members and thats when peace negiotations started. Now, our attacks were to be contained with Nigel. He hit 2 TMG nations in response. Then TMG nations hit COBRA. It went out of control quickly by both sides and was resolved quickly. 

2 minutes ago, Morphine said:

Presidentnignog passed the coversation because he was considered a rogue and was still going to be hit regardless of peace with TMG. Secondly, COBRA didnt call in either us or Kashmir. We are a bloc and we invoked our bloc treaty. You can ask anyone, once I realized that TMG expelled PresNignog, I informed all bloc members and thats when peace negiotations started. Now, our attacks were to be contained with Nigel. He hit 2 TMG nations in response. Then TMG nations hit COBRA. It went out of control quickly by both sides and was resolved quickly. 

I see 9 declarations against TMG by 3 alliances after Archangel expelled PresNiggnog. Safe to say only one side actually went out of control.
President Niggnog in his messages to myself expressed deep hate for Kanabis that even took me back (Proof 1 of him being a mole). I asked him to delete his nation and start a fresh which is what most rulers do when they go rogue at 2k NS with no wonders, what does he possibly gain by passing over info to Cobra (an alliance for which he expressed hate publically)? I made up the fake mid January invasion story to see if he would report it to Kanabis.

19 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Don't be a fool. I already informed Blackatron of my plans to lay a  bait for Kanabis's mole.

Again not a mole...

11 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

I didn't really want to interject on the actual issue here, but I can confirm that this is accurate, Roal had informed us via Discord the day before the message was sent to Kanabis

Comforting. The actual issue here is Roal finds the need to interject himself in every one of COBRAs moves. TMG and COBRA can be friends Roal. Just like your efforts to persuade VG's protectorates to end their treaty with us, not even a day after signing - its not going to work. 

Edited by Morphine

7 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

I see 9 declarations against TMG by 3 alliances after Archangel expelled PresNiggnog. Safe to say only one side actually went out of control.
President Niggnog in his messages to myself expressed deep hate for Kanabis that even took me back (Proof 1 of him being a mole). I asked him to delete his nation and start a fresh which is what most rulers do when they go rogue at 2k NS with no wonders, what does he possibly gain by passing over info to Cobra (an alliance for which he expressed hate publically)? I made up the fake mid January invasion story to see if he would report it to Kanabis.

Again - we are more nations therefore, we could respond more. Yeah, I have a deep expressed hatred of you too but am I a mole?

9 minutes ago, Morphine said:

Comforting. The actual issue here is Roal finds the need to interject himself in every one of COBRAs moves. TMG and COBRA can be friends Roal. Just like your efforts to persuade VG's protectorates to end their treaty with us, not even a day after signing - its not going to work. 

Kanabis espionage efforts against TMG just got exposed and you are saying that the actual issue is my actions. I was not even aware of the TMG - COBRA conflict till hours after it escalated when Archangel messaged me about it.
I have the right to interject myself on every issue I am personally involved in this case its President Niggnog a proved Kanabis informant and possible spy attempting to join OoT and possibly stire up some trouble with my alliance just like he did in TMG.

Edited by Roal36

Just now, Roal36 said:

Kanabis espionage efforts against TMG just got exposed and you are saying that the actual issue is my actions. I was not even aware of the TMG - COBRA conflict till hours after it escalated when Archangel messaged me about it.
I have the right to interject myself on every issue I am personally involved in this case it President Niggnog an proved Kanabis informant and possible spy attempting to join OoT and possibly stire up some trouble with my alliance just like he did in TMG.

How do you consider anything you just posted to be proof?

12 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

I didn't want to interject on other issues here, but I can confirm that we were informed by Roal of this ploy before Kanabis was.

17 minutes ago, Morphine said:

Well, it doesnt necessarily answer my question of "Does TTK support Roals private message that he has plans to hit COBRA in the new future?

We would not support OoT launching an aggressive war unless they had a damn good CB (and nonsense exchanged via ingame PMs does not count as a good CB) if that is your question. The question as you stated it is irrelevant because said message is not relevant.

14 minutes ago, Morphine said:

Again - we are more nations therefore, we could respond more. Yeah, I have a deep expressed hatred of you too but am I a mole?

Your desperate attempt to defend your ally is commendable Morphine. I like you for that. But just take a pause and reflect on the whole issue. There is only one alliance/BLOC at fault here and its not TMG or OoT.
Even IF President Niggnog was not a Kanabis mole (he is this is just a supposition) at the time he made the declares he is an informer for Kanabis at the time when he applied for OoT membership. The screenshots posted by Kanabis proves this right and nobody can deny this.

Cobra led by GK has undertaken an hostile action against OoT completely unprovoked.

Edited by Roal36

5 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Your desperate attempt to defend your ally is commendable Morphine. I like you for that. But just take a pause and reflect on the whole issue. There is only one alliance/BLOC at fault here and its not TMG or OoT.
Even IF President Niggnog was not a Kanabis mole (he is this is just a supposition) at the time he made the declares he is an informer for Kanabis at the time when he applied for OoT membership. The screenshots posted by Kanabis proves this right and nobody can deny this.

Cobra led by GK has undertaken an hostile action against OoT completely unprovoked.

Im not blaming TMG for this either. It was a bad situation that turned good. And no, COBRA or GK doesnt give a !@#$ about OoT. If anything, I dislike OoT more than him. 

For the record The Mages Guild is still committed to maintaining peace and building positive relations with COBRA. The conflict which to be honest I wish we'd give a name to was resolved approx. 7 hours by me and General Kanabis BEFORE VG attacked without reason citing Niggnogg who was already kicked out as a reason and then when I offered to just count it as a miscommunication Jack Layton threatened to obliterate us if I dared ask for reparations. The war was concluded the second I pointed out that we are still under ATLAS and now GATO protection. I am committed to building positive relations with COBRA but I'd need VG to clean up their act before I will have dealings with them

Edited by General Gorgoth

10 minutes ago, General Gorgoth said:

For the record The Mages Guild is still committed to maintaining peace and building positive relations with COBRA. The conflict which to be honest I wish we'd give a name to was resolved approx. 7 hours by me and General Kanabis and then VG attacked without reason citing Niggnogg who was already kicked out as a reason and then when I offered to just count it as a miscommunication Jack Layton threatened to obliterate us if I dared ask for reparations. The war was concluded the second I pointed out that we are still under ATLAS and now GATO protection. I am committed to building positive relations with COBRA but I'd need VG to clean up their act before I will have dealings with them

You are being played

1 minute ago, General Gorgoth said:

This recent war served to bring to attention our relationship with GATO. If war of that kind happened again then GATO should come to our aid and we will crush them.

Lol 

I'm still waiting on an answer from GATO. It's only been like four or five months