The Mage's Guild - COBRA Treaty

The Mage's Guild and COBRA Treaty

We the undersigned parties do in mutual faith undertake to improve relations between our two alliances and to acknowledge the sovereignty of both parties. 

Both alliances shall hold the rights to an embassy within the others forums and tech deals and trade circles will be permitted between those of each alliance.

For those who are on the same team a mutual senator may be proposed who is acceptable to both parties.

As long as this treaty is in effect then a state of peace and friendship shall exist between the two alliances of COBRA and TMG.

Signed for TMG - General Gorgoth

Signed for COBRA - General Kanabis

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, General Gorgoth said:

I felt it was time we started trying to relieve the tensions between our alliances

As long as Roal is gone - I approve. 

Not that my approval is needed but its there just incase 

Edited by Morphine

18 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

This thread needs a discussion about who the true COBRA is :P

Congrats.

"We the undersigned parties do in mutual faith undertake to improve relations between our two alliances and to acknowledge the sovereignty of both parties." 

The above was aimed to clarify that they are now COBRA and we as the Mage's Guild may have a past with that alliance but we have our own separate identity now.

11 hours ago, General Gorgoth said:

"We the undersigned parties do in mutual faith undertake to improve relations between our two alliances and to acknowledge the sovereignty of both parties." 

The above was aimed to clarify that they are now COBRA and we as the Mage's Guild may have a past with that alliance but we have our own separate identity now.

TMG has a separate identity allright but the question of who the true COBRA is or was will involve others beyond the current TMG leadership.

15 hours ago, Morphine said:

As long as Roal is gone - I approve. 

Not that my approval is needed but its there just incase 

I am not gone :P 

Congrats to FOC and TMG on reaching this deal but I was under the impression that TMG already had a NAP agreement with all the MM coalition partners including FoC subject to certain conditions?

2 hours ago, General Gorgoth said:

Actually a rogue called President NiggNogg violated that so we made a new deal. And the true COBRA even if it was us we have given the name back to COBRA.

Since when does a no name 20 day old rogue diactivate an alliance wide deal through one lone attack?

Also no TMG don't have the authority to give back anything relating to COBRA to anyone.

1 minute ago, Roal36 said:

Since when does a no name 20 day old rogue diactivate an alliance wide deal through one lone attack?

Also no TMG don't have the authority to give back anything relating to COBRA to anyone.

Yeah, it was a bit of an overreaction but after that war I think we were on edge and I imagine a similar response may have been given if the roles were reversed. And why is that? Does another alliance have a claim?

Yes it is a massive overreaction and as far as what I know of the incident a similar response isn't to be expected for an incident like that. You don't void a treaty because of an unsanctioned action by some low level micro nation who then got kicked due to its actions.

6 hours ago, Roal36 said:

Yes it is a massive overreaction and as far as what I know of the incident a similar response isn't to be expected for an incident like that. You don't void a treaty because of an unsanctioned action by some low level micro nation who then got kicked due to its actions.

You seem to have quite alot to say about this.

Why not disclose your involvement altogether..

Forgetting you're on a short leash are we?

You want COBRA?

M

O

L

O

N

L

A

B

E

On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 0:09 PM, General Kanabis said:

You seem to have quite alot to say about this.

Why not disclose your involvement altogether..

There are more people who don't like you than you realise.
Blasting a grand total of 10 infra levels is not my style http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=814663

Last I checked it was your coalition that broke our NAP agreement multiple times. Even Banned got tired of me complaining after each time the pact got broken.

In fact I have a doubt the whole thing was engineered by you. You create a nation and join TMG, 15 days later do meaningless attack on one of the your own allies so as to have reason for a swift and harsh full-on attack against TMG.

EDIT- Its 12 infra levels and 2 tech levels lost due to the Noob attack on FoC.
EDIT - Its 3 days later no 15 days.

Edited by Roal36

OoT has an open membership system. He will be removed as soon as I get the word from our leader till then he will remain there. If you have issues with him staying in OoT then you can raise it with us :).