The Protectorate Reaches Two Million NS

1 hour ago, Alonso Quixano said:

Alright Junka, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, and assume you were trying to help MInc out, and your allies would agree to lesser terms for MInc. You would them help them to be further away from a state of nature.

This will be my last post in this thread, quoting something I said in the thread earlier. I do hope this is the case. 

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Alonso Quixano said:

This will be my last post in this thread, quoting something I said in the thread earlier. I do hope this is the case. 

good, you bored me to death, your place in this world is back in the hut, a dog looking thru a cat flap barking at the wind

34 minutes ago, Alonso Quixano said:

So you concur that there would have been continued talking about allying an alliance full of rogues, who once had a rogue senator sanction Brown team alliances?

That would come down to intent as it wasn't my message or my intent I can't concur.

34 minutes ago, Alonso Quixano said:

You keep saying that we skipped the talking part. I mean if you say it enough, it becomes true, right? I sent messages out as soon as he was accepted, and said what can we do for peace besides booting said nation.

I've not said it before so your statement is inaccurate, talking with people about a ghost on your alliance is different to talking about a member.

So yes you did skip a part by not talking to people while he was a ghost.

Edited by Galerion

13 minutes ago, Galerion said:

I've not said it before so your statement is inaccurate and talking after accepting him changes your position from what it was before accepting him so yes you skipped the talking part, doing it after is not the same.

Re-read that mess of a statement. 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 9:40 PM, Lord Hitchcock said:

The 'Animalz' name suits the Imperium's ally quite well, a bunch of spineless bunnies.

ok I challenged lord mcnugget to a dual because he cant stop disrespecting us all over the forums he was to chicky pie to respond so I let it go but he couldn't stop talking and yapping so mayor mc nugget u think we r spinless bunny huh??!! well I just spent a bunch of money to build up to ur ns so I can prove to u otherwise:war:

you say many bad things lies and lies over and over and nobody believe u u r just trying to convince yourself:lol1: I DO NOT NEED HELP FROM ANIMALZ OR JUNKA OR ANY OF OUR TREATY PARTNERS JUST ONE ON ONE ME AND YOU I will show u what animalz is about :gun:ur not going to get away with saying all those things about us and our friends u have no right!!! fight me like a man one on one coward!!

I was at ur page here at the forums and all ur recent posts are trash talking us id post them all on this thread but its easy to find its easy to see I have every right to attack u besides I am not violating animalz charter I am allowed to attack anyone in alliance under 15 and is not protected and u fit the bill mister:awesome:

so here is what ur mouth has gotten u u talk I fight that's the difference between us I talk nice but u just wont stop and keep going and nobody is stopping u from saying all these lies about us so I must defend my brothers honor. if I get booted from animalz or in trouble with lpcn I don't care I wont allow u to behave like this especially when everything u say is lies!

now have a taste of war with a true warrior :war::gun: