Round 42

To start sometime in January please like last year admin?

Also a request that when updating the Game Log for the round 41 winners you also include the round 40 winners, as the last update seems to have been missed/not included. thanks.

16 hours ago, admin said:

Sounds like a good idea. I'll start the round and announce the round 42 41 winners after the first of the year.

Round 41 40 winners are showing now. There was a bug preventing it from displaying.

Thanks

2 hours ago, Fallen501st said:

It would be nice if the admin would respond and give me a hint at least but i doubt that will happen

No need to bother the admin for this stuff, I think you were using a outdated link from last round possibly through a saved link. You only need to register/create a new nation now.

I am having the exact same problem. So are others.

Obviously many people are managing to create nations, but just as obviously there is an issue, that is preventing some from registering!

This is absolutely a matter for the admin to fix. I even cleared last round's cookies to see if that would help, but still -266 days till I am allowed in...

I like Admins sense of humor :)

The Cyber Nations Tournament Edition is currently not accepting new sign ups at this time. The next Tournament Round will begin in -266 days. Please try again at that time.

Only -266 days before I can create a nation :P~~

Happy New Year everyone !!!!

Edited by Wiggles

44 minutes ago, Amithaes Belcurwist said:

I am having the exact same problem. So are others.

Obviously many people are managing to create nations, but just as obviously there is an issue, that is preventing some from registering!

This is absolutely a matter for the admin to fix. I even cleared last round's cookies to see if that would help, but still -266 days till I am allowed in...

Apologies for the bug, the issue has been corrected.