Notification of treaty reestablishment

murtibing

Notification of treaty reestablishment

The undersigned alliances would like to announce the following:

1. Alliance Swash Plates And Tail Rotors and alliance MONGOLS recognize alliance Monsters Inc Reborn as the successor to the original Monsters Inc alliance.

2. Swash Plates And Tail Rotors and Monsters Inc Reborn agree to reestablish Peace, Intelligence and Aid Treaty between Monsters Inc and Swash Plates And Tail Rotors as originally announced on 17th September 2015.

3. Swash Plates And Tail Rotors and Monsters Inc Reborn also agree that provisions of the aforementioned treaty shall be interpreted in such a way as to give grounds to military cooperation and support.

4. The aforementioned treaty comes into force upon posting of this announcement.

Signed for Monsters Inc Reborn,

Lord Hitchcock - Mike Wasowski
M Inc Reborn

Signed for Swash Plates And Tail Rotors,

Sgt Gus - Main Rotor Blade
Murtibing - Grand Inquisiteur, Minister of War
Fasser - Berserker Brigade
Lord von Manteuffel - Executive Officer
Nashorn - Legionnaire

Signed for MONGOLS,

Senate and people of MONGOLS

Edited by murtibing

2 hours ago, SirWilliam said:

I'm interested in seeing how this plays out. :P

Well WFF did hit SPTR on a bandwagon war and then disbanded.

And Lord Darrin has had a political career as exciting as an inactive GPA member.

I'm sure things will be fine.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

4 hours ago, LordDarrin said:

"Just Lord Darrin trying to be relevant"

LH makes Lord Darrin relevant in a post that has nothing to do with him.

Thanks for doing something I never cared about :) good job

Oh there is certainly 'relevancy' there.

Let's not forget that half of your alliance (former WFF) hit SPTR just to bandwagon and thinking SPTR would all of a sudden forget (they haven't). And let's not forget the other half of your alliance (strangers with candy) who we abused, slapped, and spit on.

Anything I can do to help!

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

9 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Oh there is certainly 'relevancy' there.

Let's not forget that half of your alliance (former WFF) hit SPTR just to bandwagon and thinking SPTR would all of a sudden forget (they haven't). And let's not forget the other half of your alliance (strangers with candy) who we abused, slapped, and spit on.

Anything I can do to help!

abused slapped and spit on? You are just like Hardin you think one war means anything. Look at M inc now. Chopped down to nothing. Their leader abandoned them. Their bloc abandoned them. You guys are the meaning of abused slapped and spit on. Good try though. 

I have abunch of low tier fighters against abunch of wonder filled nations who do you think is going to win 9/10?

You must of Forgot to check that stat huh?

1 hour ago, LordDarrin said:

abused slapped and spit on? You are just like Hardin you think one war means anything. Look at M inc now. Chopped down to nothing. Their leader abandoned them. Their bloc abandoned them. You guys are the meaning of abused slapped and spit on. Good try though. 

I have abunch of low tier fighters against abunch of wonder filled nations who do you think is going to win 9/10?

You must of Forgot to check that stat huh?

Never occured under my watch. In fact, we've had quite the history. 

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

13 hours ago, Asero said:

glad to see this now im planning to join Nuetral AA

This made me laugh. Don't worry useless Darrin, he wasn't referring about you (paint drying has more of an impact).

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

You guys are back? Good to see, I was afraid things would get boring. Plus don't forget that I left WFF shortly before the merger that formed AM and with me and my one other member we merged and took over an AA with almost 20 people and that is where the Mage's Guild came from. Let it not be said that we from the WFF don't know how to get things done.

10 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

This made me laugh. Don't worry useless Darrin, he wasn't referring about you (paint drying has more of an impact).

Thanks for the clarification. A baby farting gives me more relevant information than you do. You shouldn't of come back. No one care if you leave. 

Edited by LordDarrin

2 hours ago, LordDarrin said:

Thanks for the clarification. A baby farting gives me more relevant information than you do. You shouldn't of come back. No one care if you leave. 

Your tears are delicious.

SPATR hasn't forgotten an alleged WFF bandwagon? I do like the sound of your voice on a dark and lonely night, but not while speaking for others; let them say these things if it's their desire to bring up old stuff. That's the problem with most people around here, always complaining about old stuff. I am still mad about stuff that went down in Karma, should I cry about it? UJWII was a sad state of affairs, should I cry about some old news there too? I really do like to read that at least (two?) people remember the WFF fondly on the OWF these days and that includes you Mister Hitchcock.

14 hours ago, Razgriz24 said:

SPATR hasn't forgotten an alleged WFF bandwagon? I do like the sound of your voice on a dark and lonely night, but not while speaking for others; let them say these things if it's their desire to bring up old stuff. That's the problem with most people around here, always complaining about old stuff. I am still mad about stuff that went down in Karma, should I cry about it? UJWII was a sad state of affairs, should I cry about some old news there too? I really do like to read that at least (two?) people remember the WFF fondly on the OWF these days and that includes you Mister Hitchcock.

All Hitchcock does is cry about old stuff. Please

18 hours ago, Razgriz24 said:

SPATR hasn't forgotten an alleged WFF bandwagon? I do like the sound of your voice on a dark and lonely night, but not while speaking for others; let them say these things if it's their desire to bring up old stuff.

Ask them yourself.