Cancellation of Treaty M Inc R/ AM

While it was with great effort to maintain a positive relation with Apocalypse Meow and Monsters Inc Reborn, unfortunately it was not the right one.

We wish our comrades the best in their future endeavors and per our agreement there is no timeline for notification, and so it is void as of now. Thank you.

Lord Hitchcock 

M Inc R

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

3 minutes ago, LordDarrin said:

It's a shame you didn't know the agreement lol..but there was no timeline on cancellations and if Nord would have acted when I spoke we would have cut you sooner. I made my agreement with land and out my faith in land not hitchcock. 

I understand that, hence the aforementioned cancellation.

On 12/20/2016 at 9:16 PM, Alonso Quixano said:

Yes, it was a good decision by Minc. 

I told your friends you want some I'll be here all day. Come at me. :) until then know this.  

LH cancelled the treaty because I did my job in pushing him a way. Not to mention the kick from our channel in that chat. So if anything said we cancel the treaty that should of been it.

i just let him have his moment of relevancy so he can feel like he actually means something. 

2 hours ago, LordDarrin said:

I told your friends you want some I'll be here all day. Come at me.  

I recommend that you rinse your mouth out with Listerine. Blowing slap doesn't all-of-a-sudden make you relevent. 

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

5 hours ago, LordDarrin said:

I told your friends you want some I'll be here all day. Come at me. :)

Where to start. Perhaps at the difference in how our alliances work through problems. See, in our alliance you can disagree with someone without thinking that they "want some". I suppose in your alliance disagreement means that someone wants to do "something" about the disagreement. 

I'm sorry you can't comprehend disagreement, and constructive criticism that we had of your CB. Let me be clear with you, we disagree with how you handled yourselves in the lead up to the war, do not conflate that with we want to get "some" of you. 

If you want to talk to us directly, instead of through our friends, please, stop by our forums to get to know us better. I think you'll be surprised with what you'll find out from the source. So hopefully you don't think we want "some", as our friends like you guys.