Is there any alliance not dead yet

Avakael

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/19/2016 at 4:13 PM, alyster said:

Umbrella seems to be active. I wanted to send them some tech because berbers promised to war everyong who techdeal with Umbrella. But the first 3 nations I clicked on had full slots. TOP's using 9 slot per 26 people :lol1:

Yeah, Umbrella still rocking the full slots!

2 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Most players without fundamental philosophy and ideology went inactive in an old text-based nation-simulator... go figure.

Most people just got bored with how nothing ever changes, always 1 crazy person ^^^^^^^, NPO always on top, and all other alliance's doing as NPO says.

Lets face it, NPO made this world fun, but even they have gone inactive and now we have to put up with small alliances with small nations that are like 2000+ days old with tons of wonder's who are always fighting as they have nothing to lose.

How boring.

Look at what happened to Bones, ok i know he was quitting but how many of their allies came to support them after finding out the odds they face? thats it ONE everyone else used a boring ass reason like, oooo ive got friends on both side, or they told us not to help, FFS get some balls people what is the point of having a treaty in peace when your going to ignore it in war, way to many alliances like to hug that tech

26 minutes ago, Devialance said:

Look at what happened to Bones, ok i know he was quitting but how many of their allies came to support them after finding out the odds they face? thats it ONE everyone else used a boring ass reason like, oooo ive got friends on both side, or they told us not to help, FFS get some balls people what is the point of having a treaty in peace when your going to ignore it in war, way to many alliances like to hug that tech

Kaskus and NEW though?

2 hours ago, Devialance said:

Most people just got bored with how nothing ever changes, always 1 crazy person ^^^^^^^, NPO always on top, and all other alliance's doing as NPO says.

Lets face it, NPO made this world fun, but even they have gone inactive and now we have to put up with small alliances with small nations that are like 2000+ days old with tons of wonder's who are always fighting as they have nothing to lose.

How boring.

Well that's one philosophy, I guess alot of people like to play for the fighting but there are alot of much better free games out there that have actual explosions and stuff.

Edited by Immortan Junka

3 hours ago, Devialance said:

Look at what happened to Bones, ok i know he was quitting but how many of their allies came to support them after finding out the odds they face?

I understand that you are referring to Bones personal allies and not SPATR allies, but nonetheless let's not forget that:

At the time of the attack (March this year) SPATR had three allies: Kaskus, NEW and MInc (almost the same as now, except MInc is now Minc Reborn).

All three of them helped SPATR by countering Oculus and their subsidiaries.

Kaskus and NEW are still fighting against Oculus.

MInc made a peace deal with Oculus (after fighting for a long time), but they asked SPATR whether SPATR would be OK with it before making this deal.

Bones had personal treaties with some DBDC members (e.g. with Cuba). I didn't know specifics of those agreements. In any case, I didn't expect them to help and they didn't help. The only exception was one member of DBDC who helped MONGOLS. But he had been SPATR member in the past.

Edited by murtibing