A warning to Kashmir

x Tela x

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 17/12/2016 at 4:38 AM, x Tela x said:

<3

The usual, you know. I love having 6 sweaty mens going at me. ;)

On 18/12/2016 at 4:00 AM, Rebel Virginia said:

Kashmir, I have had enough of your nonsense. I may or may not attack after I sober up. I'd attack you now, but I'm a bit tired. Drinking is hard work, even for a deity like me.

What's that?

Vampir.

On 12/27/2016 at 7:17 PM, YOLO SWAG said:

Quality posting as always Stevie.

It was all I could muster.  So does anyone really hate each other anymore? I kinda feel like we are all part of the same club, and when it was like this really big club we had our factions and cliques (sp?), but now that it's down to 4 people we sorta have to either quit the club or like each other.

1 hour ago, The Big Bad said:

Well it looks like the Bad Man has come back at the right time.  Hello Tela.  Good to see somebody still knows how to cause some trouble. 

Hey, Big Bad Man. <3

I caused some trouble, then got tired of pushing buttons every 24 hours. So tiring. I'm going to take a nap now.

Edit: So, I got accepted into Kush? The hell, I was trying to throw that Q&A! :ph34r:

Edited by x Tela x

On 12/29/2016 at 3:49 AM, Steve Buscemi said:

So does anyone really hate each other anymore? I kinda feel like we are all part of the same club, and when it was like this really big club we had our factions and cliques (sp?), but now that it's down to 4 people we sorta have to either quit the club or like each other.

I've been thinking about this a lot lately. Some definite truth to it. I think we should set up some kind of horizontal communication to this forum. Admin knows how long planet bob will be around.

Out of curiosity does all of Kashmir sing the Immigrant song whenever a anew member joins? Back from the land of the Ice and Snow where the midnight sun and the hotsprings glow, hammer of the gods, will drive our ships to new lands, fighting the horde, singing our song, Valhalla I am coming. :P