Kiwi rage

20 hours ago, Les Paul Supreme said:

I think what Wes is meaning is that all of us in the alliance enjoy a good war and have no objections to fighting for a long time (personally I could fight continously for years if there was the cause).  In this specific case however there seems little value in either side fighting as we prefer our wars to be just and with some meaning rather than purely for the sake of it (as with rogues).  As this all started due to a misunderstanding and rightful retaliation against rogue nations who were ghosting our alliance with that variable out of the way peace is the obvious way to go since as far as I can make out there would be no meaning behind continuing for either party.  Where we differed in this is being ordered to kick somebody by an outside authority or we would be destroyed.  It was stated from the start that they could be dealt with how the opposing alliance saw fit and that they held no position within the alliance however we would not be kicking them with a gun pointed to our heads as it would impinge on the sovereign nature of the alliance.  I'm afraid that saying this is "just the way things are" is wrong.  It may be just the way things are if there is a large size difference but I have been part of many negotiations in the past as part of a larger alliance where things have been very easily and peacefully resolved.  Regardless of who is right or wrong though, lets keep civil guys ;)

Absolutely, we are no longer looking to take out rogues on your AA because the rogues are gone. You and I personally have discussed this by private means and I do believe we're all set here, something got confused during all this owf talk but as I see it, it continues as we discussed; no new wars and all wars are to end naturally and we go our separate ways into the sunset. Just don't be harboring ATG/PK multis in the future when they attack me.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...