Merry Christmas to you, Merry Christmas to you...

Lord Hitchcock

10 minutes ago, Razgriz24 said:

It's nice to see you again, but how do we know its really you and not some cheap ATG replica?

great point, ask Franz to ask me some questions only him and I would know and I'm sure he would validate it. (He was my original mentor)

...and I may just do some quality M Inc news

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

20 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Glad to be back. M Inc members have fallen on some hard times, no worries, we will be back on track. No tears from us until after the new year. Enjoy your holidays everybody!

I thought I saw the last of you. But no surprise that you are back. I cant wait to see what you have in store in the coming days:popcorn:.

24 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Selling tech if he is any wiser than he was before.

Do we not remember how I left this world? You crying to White Chocolate how it wasn't 'fun' that we picked on you....

Is your memory that bad?

The fact was that when I left, Monsters Inc was doing well, you were in tears,  Kashmir had their own problems and there were just enough smoke-and-mirrors to make M Inc look like they had quite a bit of muscle backing them.

I can't even remember all of the conspiracy theories from idiot leaders like yourself who sold the 'they're part of oculus' or the infamous 'secret treaties with polar and non grata' mumbo jumbo and it was enough to vocally force an alliance to disband, so that we could draw you out and beat you with sticks.

My predecessors ):&@/ up, no big deal.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

31 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Do we not remember how I left this world? You crying to White Chocolate how it wasn't 'fun' that we picked on you....

Is your memory that bad?

The fact was that when I left, Monsters Inc was doing well, you were in tears,  Kashmir had their own problems and there were just enough smoke-and-mirrors to make M Inc look like they had quite a bit of muscle backing them.

I can't even remember all of the conspiracy theories from idiot leaders like yourself who sold the 'they're part of oculus' or the infamous 'secret treaties with polar and non grata' mumbo jumbo and it was enough to vocally force an alliance to disband, so that we could draw you out and beat you with sticks.

My predecessors ):&@/ up, no big deal.

You left this world in shame after threatening to disband a peaceful micro alliance (SCOTLAND), and then you broke an NAP agreement to bandwaggon during the Plutocratic War, displaying an absolute lack of any integrity or honor.

Then it turned out that the war didn't last as long as you had hoped it would, and because of your spying and other idiotic actions, nobody wanted to be associated with you, so you disbanded rather than face the prospect of a continued war against the Imperium.

We just got done beating down your "predecessors" for the same type of foolishness under Hardin, perhaps it is time for you to turn a new page and actually do something productive with yourself instead of pointless micro drama.

Edited by Immortan Junka

5 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

You left this world in shame after threatening to disband a peaceful micro alliance (SCOTLAND), and then you broke an NAP agreement previously to bandwaggon during the Plutocratic War.

Then it turned out that the war didn't last as long as you had hoped it would, and because of your spying and other idiotic actions, nobody wanted to be associated with you, so you disbanded rather than face the prospect of a continued war against the Imperium.

I am glad I have finally came to rest on how shameful I felt for poor Scotland, I felt so bad...

I don't see how one considers us bandwagoning during the Plutocraric War considering we hit on the same update, perhaps they bandwagoned us? (It's a cute narrative though)

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

8 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I am glad I have finally came to rest on how shameful I felt for poor Scotland, I felt so bad...

I don't see how one considers us bandwagoning during the Plutocraric War considering we hit on the same update, perhaps they bandwagoned us? (It's a cute narrative though)

The war was between Sengoku and their allies, vs the Imperium, you were a minor participant who broke an NAP, openly spied on our internal communications, and otherwise acted like a buffoon to the extent that no one would associate with you after the war, so you disbanded.

Edited by Immortan Junka

3 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

The war was between Sengoku and their allies, vs the Imperium, you were a minor participant who broke an NAP, openly spied on our internal communications, and otherwise acted like a buffoon and excluded yourself from the peace agreement.

"Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it"

At least Junka has someone to argue with again so these halls seem a little less decrepit.

OOC: Also why do so many people delete their nations when they leave? You guys do realise that you can just not log in and let your nation go inactive right? I mean even if you believe there is essentially no chance you will return, it still doesn't hurt to have the nation around, and could provide all the things you've built over years if you do. Plus if you are like me and know your nation ID (585366) it is good to keep the same one.

Do we call you Hitchcock, Alex, Eye Teeth or Hardin? Just trying to keep things straight.

And no, I'm not insinuating that you both encouraged and facilitated Hardin's actions against our Almighty Admin and his Gracious Swords and Shields.

I'm saying it directly. You knew.

4 hours ago, kingzog said:

Do we call you Hitchcock, Alex, Eye Teeth or Hardin? Just trying to keep things straight.

And no, I'm not insinuating that you both encouraged and facilitated Hardin's actions against our Almighty Admin and his Gracious Swords and Shields.

I'm saying it directly. You knew.

It's an understandable conclusion, however you are wrong, 100% wrong. I did not know who he was, nor did I break any rules.

My first run in was when he ghosted shield and caused a war between Aztec and riot society. That's how I knew who it was, it was no secret to any one here who PK was, so we (M Inc players) played TE and always poked him in messages.

Our 'talks' spurred on IRC, not planet bob. He's an independent worker and while we were not 'allies' we certainly was not on his radar. Which by all means is a hallmark on why alliances do background checks on their applicants (you don't see him ghosting Pacific or Polar). 

Beyond that, great Intel was 'dropped' on our desk in a 'don't-ask-don't-tell' fashion. And he's good, I don't know of many who can figure out the time of a secret VE/Sparta gov meeting and pose as 'samwise away'  and send it to us to funnel it off for the some fa leverage. Hundreds of great Intel in fact. 

Did I have an idea of who he was on Bob? I did, but no solid proof.

This of course is just a king zog facetime, the same guy who had associations with xanth and his 'girlfriend'.... glasshouses, ya know.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock