Joint Imperium-LPCN announcement

The Zigur

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Canik said:

All hail Sephiroth! Rightful King of the Libertarians! Ericsw's dear leader! Emperor of all Libertarianism! Praise be the the glorious Founder, the only one who can make decisions for the entire LPCN!

Geez, Ericsw. Fanboy much?

I think it's more about the song he always started with, One Winged Angel is startlingly beautiful and to the point and properly demonstrated the constraints that statism imposes on social and economic growth.

5 minutes ago, Canik said:

All hail Sephiroth! Rightful King of the Libertarians! Ericsw's dear leader! Emperor of all Libertarianism! Praise be the the glorious Founder, the only one who can make decisions for the entire LPCN!

He has no right to name himself as king of LPCN, it's like hitler going to cuba to continue the great work of the leader there

Edited by ericsw

12 minutes ago, Canik said:

Since we are talking about Kings, this seemed relevant :P

3 hours ago, Razgriz24 said:

Hardin is no ones buddy here, I find it hard to believe he is even his own buddy from his actions. We both fought and disabled Hardin, he ran away with a trail of urine behind him as I recall the event.

Yikes

Wrong, you don't have the facts

On 12/4/2016 at 10:03 AM, President Hardin said:

Oculus vs kashmir and their little bloc. Wonder who will win.

Kashmir? Did they un-dis-deband again?

On 12/4/2016 at 0:32 PM, Roal36 said:

All we are saying is to give peace a chance.

Lucius be happy man. 

War is over (at least for now) Happy Christmas.

Thanks man, good to see someone knows what time it is.

Spoiler

3 hours ago, Razgriz24 said:

The short story is that

That you're talking about another world, and what you said doesn't even make any sense there. Thanks.

2 hours ago, ericsw said:

He has no right to name himself as king of LPCN, it's like hitler going to cuba to continue the great work of the leader there

He's not 'King' of the LPCN.

He's a triumvir. With myself and Sir Kindle, two of the founders. He's not in a position to do any real ill here, but he could do a lot of good, and he seems to be genuinely interested in doing just that.

What's Hardin interested in, by contrast? The sweet release of bankruptcy?

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir
correcting borken board malfunctions

I have slept deeply on this. I have decided that all libertarians should be encouraged to step in line with this new regime. The Libertarian Party of CN will be stronger than ever and we have ascended past ideas of liberty. Please sit, stand, kneel or produce a roman salute for what I propose to be the new themesong.

As Vladimir noted in the Meaning of Freedom:

Before the development of alliances there existed only the state of nature -- a state of absolute freedom for the individual nation. In this state there is no right or wrong, no universal morality, and no law; individual nations are free to do whatever they want and take whatever they desire. However, the state of nature is not one of peace. Individual nations freely attempt to take what they want from others by force, whether the goal is the acquisition of some material good or of an emotional rush.

For Liberty to exist in our world, it requires enough strength and stability to defend it. This is why like-minded nations come together to form alliances, to provide for mutual defense and socioeconomic development.

I claimed in the past that the LPCN does not represent all forms of libertarianism; instead, it brings together libertarian-leaning nations and micro alliances in the spirit of solidarity and liberty.

My goal as Triumvir is not to claim to represent all libertarians, but rather to promote the interests of the signatory parties in the LPCN bloc. 

Edited by Immortan Junka

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 3:10 PM, ericsw said:

I respect the pimple on my ass more than animalz

they should of been more specific and called themselves the worms

wft r u talking about r u not in the lpcn? anyone who hates on animalz is just jealous besides methrage deserted us hardin went crazy and ur a chicken !@#$ coward who surrendered once u knew u had to grind it out we r used to long term warfare so it was nothing for us u didn't last a month so actions speak louder then words ur just mad we r friends with junka now y shouldn't we be he can fight we have fought him on and off for over a year he doesn't surrender like u or leave his friends like others we respect him for it and I saw in other post that u said he is not new lpcn leader well he is boy get used to it methrage left us junka never left his friends and earned our respect on the battlefield fighting us u lost our respect on the battlefield u prove u have no HEART:lol1:

if sigrun kindle and rukunu say something to do with lpcn that makes it true and they all three say junka is new supreme triumvir no debate ur supposed to be lpcn too so u declare ur loyalty to ur new triumvir and respect the lpcn show respect u diss animalz for no reason if u apologize now and pledge alliegence again to lpcn and honor junka as triumvir u will be forgiven and welcomed back

viva la lpcn :war:

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 6:12 PM, Canik said:

lmao

On 12/9/2016 at 7:16 PM, Montezuma said:

wft r u talking about r u not in the lpcn? anyone who hates on animalz is just jealous besides methrage deserted us hardin went crazy and ur a chicken !@#$ coward who surrendered once u knew u had to grind it out we r used to long term warfare so it was nothing for us u didn't last a month so actions speak louder then words ur just mad we r friends with junka now y shouldn't we be he can fight we have fought him on and off for over a year he doesn't surrender like u or leave his friends like others we respect him for it and I saw in other post that u said he is not new lpcn leader well he is boy get used to it methrage left us junka never left his friends and earned our respect on the battlefield fighting us u lost our respect on the battlefield u prove u have no HEART:lol1:

if sigrun kindle and rukunu say something to do with lpcn that makes it true and they all three say junka is new supreme triumvir no debate ur supposed to be lpcn too so u declare ur loyalty to ur new triumvir and respect the lpcn show respect u diss animalz for no reason if u apologize now and pledge alliegence again to lpcn and honor junka as triumvir u will be forgiven and welcomed back

viva la lpcn :war:

coward, do not feel free to quote me ever again. you have made your path and that path is one of cowardice and treachery. you have to live with it, let your daily choir remind you of that. that is your choice, you are free to live in the squaller you have created. 

There was a time when honour meant something, something more than survival and that has clearly gone today. When Victory was never joining with those who force you to surrender and then claim victory as your own. You were beat as were we but we had the balls to admit it.

You have shamed Animalz and Animalz is now nothing more than a bag of !@#$ hanging from the tree of its enemy...

Edited by ericsw

3 minutes ago, ericsw said:

coward, do not feel free to quote me ever again. you have made your path and that path is one of cowardice and treachery. you have to live with it, let your daily choir remind you of that. that is your choice, you are free to live in the squaller you have created. 

There was a time when honour meant something, something more than survival and that has clearly gone today. When Victory was never joining with those who force you to surrender and then claim victory as your own. You were beat as were we but we had the balls to admit it.

You have shamed Animalz and Animalz is now nothing more than a bag of !@#$ hanging from the tree of its enemy...

Aren't you being protected by one of the alliances that defeated you after your war of aggression?

Edited by Immortan Junka

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

Aren't you being protected by one of the alliances that defeated you after your war of aggression?

We have no protection, we sign one optional treaty and the coward runs scared

i promise you, we won't call help, hit us !@#$%*

On 12/11/2016 at 3:05 PM, ericsw said:

We have no protection, we sign one optional treaty and the coward runs scared

i promise you, we won't call help, hit us !@#$%*

yes u wont call for help u will just surrender and run stop harassing me coward chicky boy :lol1: im from an alliance of warriors loyal to the cause ur a coward and in a couple months will be a nobody in a stupid alliance cause u sure cant run an alliance how is white sphere?? brown is paradise couldnt be better y dont u come over, o wait u cant ur restricted real men do not have restrictions and u have many lmao

u should have never played the family :war:

o and stop telling people to hit u if u want to fight just attack like we do never say hit me do the hitting coward chicky lmao

3 hours ago, Montezuma said:

yes u wont call for help u will just surrender and run stop harassing me coward chicky boy :lol1: im from an alliance of warriors loyal to the cause ur a coward and in a couple months will be a nobody in a stupid alliance cause u sure cant run an alliance how is white sphere?? brown is paradise couldnt be better y dont u come over, o wait u cant ur restricted real men do not have restrictions and u have many lmao

u should have never played the family :war:

o and stop telling people to hit u if u want to fight just attack like we do never say hit me do the hitting coward chicky lmao

Eric has done a great job with the Monsters Inc members and they respect him. He was also right about his assessment on Animalz.

How quickly do we forget who fought along side and stood up for you.

An Animalz and SNX relationship is a unique one because rarely does a deal come together where there are no real winners.

23 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Eric has done a great job with the Monsters Inc members and they respect him. He was also right about his assessment on Animalz.

How quickly do we forget who fought along side and stood up for you.

An Animalz and SNX relationship is a unique one because rarely does a deal come together where there are no real winners.

Why don't you give us a history lesson about your fictional assistance of Animalz?

35 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Why don't you give us a history lesson about your fictional assistance of Animalz?

History lessons.... hmmmm, that actually rings a bell, weren't you the guy who changed an SNX / Animalz 'white peace' to an 'SNX Victory' in the wiki? I remember that causing a fuss...

Along with stonewall (TAO?) talking you into dropping animalz and sweeping kindle under the rug and m inc backed The  Rebel (pro Animalz).

or the time before that where m inc finished off a GOONs branch (which LOF was heavily involved in) to help LPCN

but you and facts... come'on

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

55 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

History lessons.... hmmmm, that actually rings a bell, weren't you the guy who changed an SNX / Animalz 'white peace' to an 'SNX Victory' in the wiki? I remember that causing a fuss...

Along with stonewall (TAO?) talking you into dropping animalz and sweeping kindle under the rug and m inc backed The  Rebel (pro Animalz).

or the time before that where m inc finished off a GOONs branch (which LOF was heavily involved in) to help LPCN

but you and facts... come'on

Your first "point" is not an example of Minc helping Animalz, but rather the same demagoguery that deceived them in the first place.

The second point is a false and unverifiable statement, the only fact there was that yes, you did endorse The Rebel's thuggish roguery.

The third point is so trivial it's not even worth laughing at.

Meanwhile, the Imperium has already helped Animalz close the war without admitting defeat, and with the bonus of a treaty with us, which has already yielded fruitful collaboration.

I think I can safely leave it to Animalz to decide which relationship turned out better for them.

Edited by Immortan Junka