Joint Imperium-LPCN announcement

The Zigur

17 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Oh it's yielded some fruits alright... 

y r u calling us fruits we fought next to u u know we r tough fighters I don't get y all of the sudden u hate us :( after u left we still helped hardin to honor monsters friendship and look what happened they all just gave up anyway now we r the bad guys lmao?? I don't hate u I am just confused y u hate ur old animalz buddies and not even that but u even say we r fruits and don't give us the respect u know we deserve as fighters whats ur problem man just cause we decided to team up with junka and try to make brown cool we fought with junka for a long time time to try something new besides he does stick with his friends and cares about his alliance even if u hate someone u have to give them credit where it is due u can still hate animalz (for no reason) but y say we are bad fighters or cowards when u know its not true we did not team with junka out of fear we have fought him many times we teamed with him for the better good of both alliances and all of brown stop hating on us man ur welcome to be friends with us but cut the hate homie.

as always viva la familia viva la lpcn :war:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

I'm glad you are grateful to be plowing the fields for ISX. Because it's far more than what you deserve. 

Montezuma will slave in the Imperium fields until the end of the world, his loyalty can never be questioned.

45 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I just checked our galactic slave holdings in our database, Montezuma is not listed.

LoL it doesn't matter Montezma does things in disguise. Not having a name listed on some document isn't going to stop him :) 

10 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Hey Hitchcock is back! 

Go home Montezuma. Everybody already knows you're an LPC party aNiMaL with ZERO credibility. 

I'm glad you are grateful to be plowing the fields for ISX. Because it's far more than what you deserve. 

ok who r u and y should I care I don't even know u lmao y r u talkin to me and talkin random smack? u seem a little off so I will just ignore u seem to not know a lot so good luck with everything I guess hataz gonna hate lol :lol1:

31 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

LoL it doesn't matter Montezma does things in disguise. Not having a name listed on some document isn't going to stop him :) 

ur in an alliance who is allied to mine show a little class and degrade me in private message have u no class??!!

31 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

ur in an alliance who is allied to mine show a little class and degrade me in private message have u no class??!!

OoT has a NAP with aNiMaLz and ties at the individual nation levels. That said you shouldn't complain man because last time you talked crap about me I was actually fighting on the LPCN side under Monsters banner.

• 1 month later...
On 12/3/2016 at 8:03 AM, Lucius Optimus said:

Not sure how I feel about this....

I'm skeptical,  yet hopeful that this is the beginning of a new era. That we stand on the verge of an age of prosperity and peace. 

Haha peace is a joke with all the backdoor bull thats going around the spheres

Edited by Diadochi Von Seleucids