Joint Imperium-LPCN announcement

The Zigur

VYnjPiq.png

PRODUCERIST-LIBERTARIAN PACT

Over the course of the last 18 months, several conflicts have plunged the brown team into Chaos.

Different ideologies struggled for supremacy, chief among them Methrage's Libertarianism and the Imperium's Producerism. The Brown Team has the highest percentage of active nations of any color team, and this has been reflected in our frequent wars. 

The Chaos of these wars reached a crescendo when the terrorist mastermind President Hardin plunged the brown team into the latest civil war. I attempted to reach out to Sephiroth, but now he is gone, and the Libertarian Party of Cybernations (LPCN) was betrayed by Hardin.

President Hardin shamed himself for eternity by abandoning his men in Monsters University and the LPCN, and attempted to flee to the Varangian Guard. After this failed, he went full rogue, launching a sanction war beginning with other brown team senators and leaders:

xCUYKtz.png

This sanction war on the brown team is a result of the treachery of President Hardin against his supporters, including Sigrun, as well as the entire brown team.

The Will of the Imperium has prevailed, and now President Hardin has fled to the white team in shame. Our senators Galerion and Tk0Rahl will work hard on the brown team to finally bring about an age of security and prosperity to all brown team nations.

To make brown great again, I have accepted the position of Supreme Triumvir of the Libertarian Party of Cybernations, flanked by Triumvirs Sir Kindle and Sigrun. The Libertarian Party of Cybernations shall coordinate with the Imperium of Supernova X to pursue a unified brown team policy that promotes the Liberty and Security of the Brown Team.

As a result of this agreement, the signatories:

1. Pledge to uphold the Liberty and Security of the Brown Team; sanctions shall only be used to punish rogues like President Hardin, to defend the interests of the Imperium, the LPCN, and the Brown Team.
  2. Pledge to uphold the Liberty of all tech producers.
  3. Pledge to coordinate on brown team senate voting.
  4. Pledge to uphold the Non Aggression Principle, and not launch wars against sovereign alliances without a Casus Belli.

The Conditions upon which a coalition peace is established:

1. Animalz shall not engage in any act of aggression against Coalition signatories and their allies for no less than six months.
  2. Coalition signatories shall not engage in any act of aggression against Animalz for no less than six months.
  3. The LPCN shall join forces with the Imperium to punish President Hardin for his treachery.

The signatories shall collaborate on trades and tech dealing, to promote mutual growth and prosperity. In time, as trust grows between Producerists and Libertarians, joint military operations may take place between LPCN signatories.

Together, we can establish Liberty and Order on the Brown Team.

Signed for the Imperium of Supernova X

Immortan Junka, Emperor of Mankind and Supreme Triumvir of the LPCN

Galerion, Emperor's Hand

Signed for aNiMaLz

RUKUNU, Supreme Warlord

Sir Kindle, Mayor of the Palace

Signed for Confederatio Aesir

Sigrun Vapneir, Sovereign

Signed for Sovereign League of Armed Powers

Banned, The Blood God

Signed for Varangian Guard

Jack Layton, Hilmir of the Varangians, OC, OBE, VC, DSC, Lord of All Asia

Morphine, Formaelandi of the Varangians, Keeper of the Eight Virgins, Spiritual Leader of the Northmen
Hilmir_Shield.png

Edited by Immortan Junka

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the well wishes!

As a side note, we have been retitled "Imperium of Supernova X" in-game for a number of reasons. The new official acronym of the Imperium will be "ISX" or simply the Imperium.

Also, we are currently peaking at #9 in active nations globally:

http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_all.asp?Page=1&Order=DESC&Field=Active_Nations

Edited by Immortan Junka

9 minutes ago, ericsw said:

At the end of WW1 the treaty of Versailles was signed, to many it was seen as overtly in favour of the victor in the war, it's only legacy was to bring about WW2

Nothing in the document identifies a victor or loser, nor are harsh reparations being forced. In fact LPCN is now more powerful than it ever was in the past.

This was an idea that wasn't even mine, but came from within LPCN itself as they needed a strong leader to replace Methrage. I will do my best to fulfill that role.

4 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Nothing in the document identifies a victor or loser, nor are harsh reparations being forced. In fact LPCN is now more powerful than it ever was in the past.

This was an idea that wasn't even mine, but came from within LPCN itself as they needed a strong leader to replace Methrage. I will do my best to fulfill that role.

You have proven that when you have power granted to you by others that you yield it in an unmerciful way. To appoint you leader of an alliance is unwise, to appoint you leader of a coalition is stupid.  

Edited by ericsw

1 minute ago, ericsw said:

You have proven that when you have power granted to you by others that you yield it in an unmerciful way. To appoint you leader of an alliance is unwise, to appoint you leader of a coalition is stupid.  

Considering that back in the day I was EZI'd and my alliance force-disbanded by the Hegemony I don't really need a lecture on that.

If you knew anything about my membership and how many were former enemies you would realize you sound very foolish right now.

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

Considering that back in the day I was EZI'd and my alliance force-disbanded by the Hegemony I don't really need a lecture on that.

If you knew anything about my membership and how many were former enemies you would realize you sound very foolish right now.

Well Monsters is officially not apart of the LPCN anymore... we wont be led by an idiot 

31 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Hail Immortan Junka, Emperor of Mankind and Supreme Triumvir of the LPCN!  Hail to the long awaited and hard earned victory of civilization over barbarism!  A moment of silence for the vast number of fallen warriors who shall never return to the bosom of their wives (or the warm embrace of their husbands...lets be equal opportunity here...at least to the extent allowed in PG-13).  Perhaps some of the nations who contributed soldiers to the fierce battles will now consider establishing a very well earned National War Memorial.  I highly endorse the establishment of such memorials in every nation on Planet Bob.

I do have one request, oh Emperor of Mankind and Supreme Triumvir and  fellow members of the Triumvirate.  As always, it's just a suggestion.  If for some reason this begins to fall apart, all agree to break up and have that be the end of (public) discussion on the matter.  Even if it ends and there is war soon after.  If any of the rest of us want the behind the scene scoop from either side, we're experienced enough to know where to find you.

:salute:

Edited by White Chocolate

3 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

But you don't even like constitutional libertarianism, we've debated the topic a bunch of times. Is this LPCN libertarian in name only or what?