Does anyone still use a computer to view these forums?

Master Hakai

idk do u  

76 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 1 month later...

Actually, I do not use an electronic device to play this game at all. I write down all my posts down on paper and deliver them weekly to a local teenager with instructions on what time to post the messages to the OWF. However, I do use some technology to play the game. For example, in war I telegraph fighting instructions to my intermediary who logs into the game and clicks the buttons. This may be a far simpler way to do things than your fancy computers, but I see no reason to change. I have been doing this since 2007 and it works for me. The only change I've made to the system is when I quit using carrier pigeons and finally bought the telegraph machine.

1 hour ago, Rebel Virginia said:

Actually, I do not use an electronic device to play this game at all. I write down all my posts down on paper and deliver them weekly to a local teenager with instructions on what time to post the messages to the OWF. However, I do use some technology to play the game. For example, in war I telegraph fighting instructions to my intermediary who logs into the game and clicks the buttons. This may be a far simpler way to do things than your fancy computers, but I see no reason to change. I have been doing this since 2007 and it works for me. The only change I've made to the system is when I quit using carrier pigeons and finally bought the telegraph machine.

that's what I do too

• 4 weeks later...