WISH

Coach

Why am I Still Here

I come before the fine nations of BOB today to speak with those folks who have grown a little tired of the hum-drum live and existence here.  I've been in this game since mid '09 originally under the leader name "The_gloved1".  I'm currently on my 2nd nation as of '11.  Personally I've grown very attached to my little nation over the years, but have grown somewhat bored with the game.  For those of you out there who just can't seem to let go, come on over to "Why am I Still Here" (WISH).  I'll be up front, so far it's just me and I plan on sitting in Hippie mode until I see some changes in the game or find another AA that will make the game fun again.....but until then, here I sit.  For those that wish to join, you'll be on your own when it comes to defense and probably FA since most folks will probably just be sitting in PM.  We have no flag (as of yet....unless someone might want to donate a flag with "WISH" on it!).  What I can bring to the table is, for those that are like me, who just can't quit, once we get a few more folks, is that we can pick a team color and set up trade circles.  No doubt those that want to go it "Alone" will have a tough time setting up trades and will have probably been abandoned by their former trade partners.   We'll have no formal forums as things will just done over PM....no IRC, Skype or Discord crap.  When you feel it's your time to move on or delete......just do it.  I know the trolls will be out in force, stomping this into the mud...."Why even bother"....blah, blah, blah.  I'm hoping the game might some day return to it's former glory and I really don't want to have to start over from scratch again.  So there it is.....take it for what it's worth.  Join....don't join....no big deal.  Let the trolling begin!