Wolves hit D1 and Misfits

31 minutes ago, Horatio Longworth said:

Not that I mind the pixels or anything, but this is getting old.

I was looking forward to fighting anyone but AW for once but they obviously missed us. I think they need to seek help for this obsession.

16 hours ago, HiredGun said:

Don't kid yourself there, lets not forget you had to merge with the biggest earners in the game just to stay on par cos our constant wars took a heavy toll. In our last war we could have staggered you all til you had to reroll like you were planning to do to us but i took the advice of my gov and peace was offered. You aim to take away our fun so we will do the same to you all. 

First of all, we joined them because we felt vulnerable. Im not gonna debate past issues but the facts dont lie.

You declared a fair war on SS AW, then 2 days after peace you attempted to lock us in nuke anarchy by recruiting 2 fresh OP nations and re-hit us in tandem with them. Where is skaullin now? We moved to AW. AW decided to hit you before you hit them, and you called in OP to hit us. You even sent a few weak nations off to misfits to get some collects in and come back and declare wars again.

Bundy decided we were going to war and the target was You and misfits. A rather large updeclare. Our job was mainly misfits, as we coordinate separately.

Whine whine whine all you like, threaten perma war when we are at 80 plus days. I can out last you all.

At least have fun while you are doing it. Id hate for it to be boring for the 100 odd people that play this game.

Im not gov, dont take anything from me or even try to negotiate with me. You can talk to Bundy from now on.

/ignored

5 hours ago, StevieG said:

First of all, we joined them because we felt vulnerable. Im not gonna debate past issues but the facts dont lie.

You declared a fair war on SS AW, then 2 days after peace you attempted to lock us in nuke anarchy by recruiting 2 fresh OP nations and re-hit us in tandem with them. Where is skaullin now? We moved to AW. AW decided to hit you before you hit them, and you called in OP to hit us. You even sent a few weak nations off to misfits to get some collects in and come back and declare wars again.

Bundy decided we were going to war and the target was You and misfits. A rather large updeclare. Our job was mainly misfits, as we coordinate separately.

Whine whine whine all you like, threaten perma war when we are at 80 plus days. I can out last you all.

At least have fun while you are doing it. Id hate for it to be boring for the 100 odd people that play this game.

Im not gov, dont take anything from me or even try to negotiate with me. You can talk to Bundy from now on.

/ignored

Skaullin was given peace so he could collect without NA effects but after he re-rolled, he told me he was too busy with RL and missed it. We didn't want that to happen to him but he was given an out earlier when I offered a full scale peace early but you all ignored it. One of the main reason why peace was offered was cos of skaullin and I had to get assurances from him that he wouldn't reengage if we granted peace and he assured me he wouldn't so I had all his opponents send peace and all wars were peaced out a couple of days before he went 25 days inactive.

The continuation of the war was pointless and it only bankrupted most of the AW nations including their leader, but it was obvious the only reason why you'd continue is to stagger D1 out of the competition and that plan back fired with OP entering and someone else wanted in on the action but we're not trying to take out the competition, we enjoy it and peace was brokered. :)

Your war is not an up-declare, you hit us after we declared war on DCS/Nlon making it a very large down declare and when peace was promptly requested, I was not surprised your leader delayed/made up excuses to take advantage of the opportunity, he wants to see D1 burn and will stoop to whatever low it takes. All we wanted was a war with someone other than AW for once and DCS/Nlon was a great match up. We knew this left OP and Misfits if AW also wanted someone different to scrap but your leaders tears are still very salty.

Also we know how much cash you have and that you'll be hording most of it for a shot at a flag, fair enough, we all know you play TE just for the individual flags, you always have but we really don't care who wins what, we have different goals.

Anyway this is the end of round wars, a little earlier than normal but all the more fun for all.

Edited by HiredGun

5 hours ago, HiredGun said:

Skaullin was given peace so he could collect without NA effects but after he re-rolled, he told me he was too busy with RL and missed it. We didn't want that to happen to him but he was given an out earlier when I offered a full scale peace early but you all ignored it. One of the main reason why peace was offered was cos of skaullin and I had to get assurances from him that he wouldn't reengage if we granted peace and he assured me he wouldn't so I had all his opponents send peace and all wars were peaced out a couple of days before he went 25 days inactive.

The continuation of the war was pointless and it only bankrupted most of the AW nations including their leader, but it was obvious the only reason why you'd continue is to stagger D1 out of the competition and that plan back fired with OP entering and someone else wanted in on the action but we're not trying to take out the competition, we enjoy it and peace was brokered. :)

Your war is not an up-declare, you hit us after we declared war on DCS/Nlon making it a very large down declare and when peace was promptly requested, I was not surprised your leader delayed/made up excuses to take advantage of the opportunity, he wants to see D1 burn and will stoop to whatever low it takes. All we wanted was a war with someone other than AW for once and DCS/Nlon was a great match up. We knew this left OP and Misfits if AW also wanted someone different to scrap but your leaders tears are still very salty.

Also we know how much cash you have and that you'll be hording most of it for a shot at a flag, fair enough, we all know you play TE just for the individual flags, you always have but we really don't care who wins what, we have different goals.

Anyway this is the end of round wars, a little earlier than normal but all the more fun for all.

He better start spending some money if he wants to win anything, I'll bankrupt my nation over this war

On 03/12/2016 at 8:54 AM, yung flow said:

Your job was misfits? Lol, guess the 7 of us are just that huge and scary 

Kaboom claims his alliance is scary?

Hell yeah, I got bingo!

1 hour ago, yung flow said:

Anyone else see this! Stevie may have just ruined his flag run over this war. Victory is already here

He has passed the relay torch to New Glarus and Esti but I'd say they were always their final runners.

26 minutes ago, Cazaric said:

Kaboom claims his alliance is scary?

Hell yeah, I got bingo!

I believe he is claiming that they think his alliance is scary and its poke at the claim that Misfits were their priority target, but if we hadn't hit DCS, they would have had to direct most of their top tier against us making D1 the priority.

3 hours ago, HiredGun said:

He has passed the relay torch to New Glarus and Esti but I'd say they were always their final runners.

I believe he is claiming that they think his alliance is scary and its poke at the claim that Misfits were their priority target, but if we hadn't hit DCS, they would have had to direct most of their top tier against us making D1 the priority.

Thanks for assisting caz in getting an education. 

29 minutes ago, yung flow said:

Thanks for assisting caz in getting an education. 

I already had "Kaboom calls Caz stupid and/or garbage" from an earlier session of bingo, so I didn't need this extra, but thanks anyway!

On 01/12/2016 at 4:18 PM, AL Bundy said:

Looks like plans have been made and seems like they dont agree with each other... D1 hit NLON and DCS and Wolves hit D1 and Misfits....

Looks like we can sort this out later.

Al Bundy

Where are your stats for your dow?

Edited by HiredGun