Ciao Kush

Rayvon

2 hours ago, Joe Stupid said:

The perils of being paperless is that you aren't an ally.

I'm not certain how you can justify requesting/accepting assistance from a non-allied Kashmir when TOP rolled you or how you can justify you personally pledging in private to counter NG if they didn't grant peace to a non-allied Kashmir by a certain date.

I realize you had reasons for what you did and you'll find I'm not attacking them here but to contend your actions were a result of us not being allied is, in light of our history, every bit insulting as it is ignorant (and I suppose that's probably your intent).

My apologies to those in NSO we hold a great deal of respect for for replying, I was content initially with keeping things private. This is one of those occasions however where someone says something abdurd enough to truly warrant a response.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Joe Stupid said:

The perils of being paperless is that you aren't an ally.

NSO was an 'ally' when it benefited NSO or when politically safe activities occured.

Had NSO been rolled by Polar and Non Grata, rest assured that Kashmir would have been rolled right along side them (Kashmir is predictable when it comes to supporting their friends).

For NSO to justify that entering on Kashmir's behalf would have caused their own demise, is naive to think that it hasn't already occurred.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock