Ciao Kush

Rayvon

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Rayvon said:

Per their request - all traces of Kashmir have been purged from the Sith boards. 

Ciao.

Kinda like how all traces of NSO's help disappeared during Kashmirs last war. 

Edited by Morphine

2 minutes ago, Morphine said:

Kinda like all traces of NSO's help during their last war 

Indeed. I was a very loud voice towards being by their side; but that's neither here nor there in the after effects. What's done is done.

1 minute ago, Jack Layton said:

Why even post this? Probably looking for some kind of drama. Don't be a queen.

For clarification. Considering how much question there was in the last war towards our relationship.

Now it's done, now it's known, now there are no more questions.

5 minutes ago, Rayvon said:

For clarification. Considering how much question there was in the last war towards our relationship.

There was no question when Kashmir came in to fight with you, when you were getting a beat down during your last war. When was that 2 years ago? 

Although im not saying, the detrioration of relations between you two was due to any one person or event.

Edited by Morphine

This seems a slightly strange decision if it was based off the Kashmir-Oculus War (or whatever that war is called), considering NSO has had a change of leadership since then, which one might think would be a good opportunity to improve relations, though I guess sometimes friendships ending is inevitable.

Regardless good luck moving forward to Kashmir and NSO.

4 hours ago, Blackatron said:

This seems a slightly strange decision if it was based off the Kashmir-Oculus War (or whatever that war is called), considering NSO has had a change of leadership since then, which one might think would be a good opportunity to improve relations, though I guess sometimes friendships ending is inevitable.

Regardless good luck moving forward to Kashmir and NSO.

This p much.

16 hours ago, Rayvon said:

I don't know that there were any questions. I certainly never believed NSO would do anything to support Kashmir, and said so repeatedly. What with your being wrapped in Oculus' loving tentacles and all that....

And, for the peanut gallery, there is no acrimony. Sometimes these things just happen.

22 hours ago, Rayvon said:

Kashmir have been purged from the Sith boards. 

Hum this is sad. I guess its something we all have to do or have all done someday when dealing with Kashmir.

Edited by Roal36

When the treaty web gets so tangled that there's no longer "sides" alliances get put in positions where they have to make some pretty tough decisions.  We had allies on both sides of that fight and had to try to find a way to get through that.  Was it the right decision?  Hindsight is a great way to figure that one out......

But NSO wishes Kush all the best (even that Sir William guy too I guess......).

o/ Kashmir

8 hours ago, Spartacus1082 said:

When the treaty web gets so tangled that there's no longer "sides" alliances get put in positions where they have to make some pretty tough decisions.  We had allies on both sides of that fight and had to try to find a way to get through that.  Was it the right decision?  Hindsight is a great way to figure that one out......

But NSO wishes Kush all the best (even that Sir William guy too I guess......).

o/ Kashmir

you could always tell one set of friends that !@#$ is unacceptable

but maybe i'm just a more forward person when it comes to friends, who knows!