Anyone around from the Old Days?

IUAlpert

It has been a really long time, I just re-created a nation to post in a few threads, maybe i'll stick around. 

I think this is the name I used back then but I joined sometime in 06 when NPO dominated with their little buddies NpO. I came over from ProtestWarrior.com in the beginning of the FCC, I became the leader at one point and was part of our joining the foundation of the Citadel with TOP, Gramlins, OG.... I feel like I'm forgetting an alliance from the beginning of Citadel... 

I remember fighting in the big war when NPO was taken down... Was it GW2?

Drama happened in the FCC and I mistakenly let my nation delete. I never got back into it and just faded away years ago.

Would love to see who is still here.

Edited by MaineGOP
typo

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a noob who joined at 2008. My name was something like Steve Jobs or somethin, and I joined IRON.

Then, not knowing the rules very well, I created another nation and then that got me banned... My short-lived IRON career. I really like the colour orange too.

Then I joined again in 2009 and have been playing ever since, from Federation of Allied Republics to its merger with Avalanche. Only two alliances.

Am I a noob???

16 hours ago, Chopin said:

I'm a noob who joined at 2008. My name was something like Steve Jobs or somethin, and I joined IRON.

Then, not knowing the rules very well, I created another nation and then that got me banned... My short-lived IRON career. I really like the colour orange too.

Then I joined again in 2009 and have been playing ever since, from Federation of Allied Republics to its merger with Avalanche. Only two alliances.

Am I a noob???

you are a noob

12 hours ago, bros said:

you are a noob

There is perhaps a dozen people around here I do not consider a noob, remember when tanks were added or there was an NS cap?

Edited by Mogar

On 11/30/2016 at 2:39 PM, Immortan Junka said:

First started playing in 2007.

Unimaginable power this dragon could sneeze on and flatten..*chortle* You are so silly Junka.

IUAlpert, Teddyyo, I was still in the egg in 2006. Just started in 2008, still seems like an eternity ago. Got to give Pacifica credit, she raises and trains her dragons well.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

I log in when starcraftermazter tells me my nation was deleted and dropped trades. lol

I remember being a pleb in 2006, getting destroyed during GW2, trying returning after GW3 but being unable to due to the nation create lock. Joined CSN in April 2007 or something like that once the lock was off. Mein gott it's almost been 10 years that I've had this nation.

38 minutes ago, Mogar said:

If you didn't buy your first nuke using the top 5% rule and were less than 6k NS you're a noob.

I did this. Does that mean I'm not a noob? I don't remember my NS, but I had almost 2k infra, which was pretty impressive for the time.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

3 hours ago, Rebel Virginia said:

I did this. Does that mean I'm not a noob? I don't remember my NS, but I had almost 2k infra, which was pretty impressive for the time.[/color]

Certainly not a noob, I think I had 200 tech when I bought my first nuke, of course that was a lot back then since tech had no value beyond NS.