Two cats walk into Jimmy Wah's

Razgriz24

68156244war.jpg

[3:43 PM] is that a sh-ttly written ODP? [3:43 PM] You got it!

The Samurai Cop Accords

If you battle monsters, you don't always become a monster. But you aren't entirely human anymore, either. We're much more controlled Meow. We were kids back then, we each had our own demons. It was insanity.

We all are relieved that the war is finally at an end and that the nation can turn its attention to reconciliation and healing the wounds and bitterness created by this long and costly conflict.

As part of this postwar adjustment, we must examine the question of what to do now. Clearly the answer is to have a dance party with both Apocalypse Meow and Monsters Inc Reborn where we can get to know each other. During this R&R engagement there shall be no fighting between the two parties. If someone attacks one side of the dance floor, the other side has the option to respond. If one side wants to raid the restaurant next door, he shall make it known to the other party and assistance could be offered. Any rumors of good or ill intent should be shared between our small crowd. Economic assistance is always encouraged, especially trading resources in circles like secretly passing a bottle of vodka. Monsters will be committed to avoiding war for six months as Apocalypse Meow will offer diplomatic liaison services on their behalf if one were to have ruffled feathers and possibly need to be eaten.

Signed:

LandofFreedom Caesar Imperator Lucius Aelius Aurelius Antoninus Commodus Augustus Pius Beatus Sarmaticus Maximus Germanicus Maximus Britannicus Maximus, Pax Orbis, Invictus, Romanus Herculaeus, Pontifex Maximus, Patria Patriae, Amazonius Fortunatus, Consul for the Seventh Time, Imperator for the Eighth Time, Tribune for the Eighteenth Time AKA The Last King of Monsters

SignatureAM.png

Edited by Razgriz24

Good, then we have plenty of time to work together on the plan.

If you were actually trying to bash Monsters Inc from a looking back perspective, you might have chosen so say something like "They don't even read peace treaties, it wont last 6 months, it's their deal. Its who they are."

On 11/24/2016 at 1:26 AM, Razgriz24 said:

Good, then we have plenty of time to work together on the plan.

If you were actually trying to bash Monsters Inc from a looking back perspective, you might have chosen so say something like "They don't even read peace treaties, it wont last 6 months, it's their deal. Its who they are."

"Signing a treaty with MI is essentially agreeing to go to war with them in a few months' time."

Don't forget that one.

19 minutes ago, kingzog said:

"Signing a treaty with MI is essentially agreeing to go to war with them in a few months' time."

Don't forget that one.

Or for them.
Congrats to both the parties in reaching an agreement and my best wishes to MI in their quick rebuild and recovery. Best of luck in White Senate elections.

18 hours ago, kingzog said:

Don't forget that one.

False. I told Land the moment we signed this if war was to happen we would decide for us whether A) it was a fight we deems worthy of them picking or B) do we want to help them. I said no guarantee on help from us unless you get attacked over something totally not your fault. It's in the treaty or should be just didn't read right. Trust me. We covered all ground

Edited by LordDarrin

8 hours ago, LordDarrin said:

False. I told Land the moment we signed this if war was to happen we would decide for us whether A) it was a fight we deems worthy of them picking or B) do we want to help them. I said no guarantee on help from us unless you get attacked over something totally not your fault. It's in the treaty or should be just didn't read right. Trust me. We covered all ground

You misunderstood me or, rather, I didn't express myself properly. Let me try again.

"Signing a treaty with MI is essentially agreeing to go to war against them in a few months' time."

Better?

1 hour ago, kingzog said:

You misunderstood me or, rather, I didn't express myself properly. Let me try again.

"Signing a treaty with MI is essentially agreeing to go to war against them in a few months' time."

Better?

Not neccesarily. I signed a treaty with them and ended up fighting with them. 

calm down... fighting with monsters is an honour bestowed to only those who deserve it

we are at peace, monsters is having an open day next Wednesday to discuss 'peace and it's rewards', guest speaker is coming from GPA, should be a fun night.. see you there