Reboot Initiation Sequence Started

Banned

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, President Hardin said:

I'll go inactive for a few days and still beat you, just like your latest war. Man, you suck. Grow some before you play with the big boys

Well done. I fell asleep and you caught me slipping.

Funny how his last attack came around only minutes before you posted this :)

But that doesn't change the fact that you're still pretty lame. 

The real big boys all find themselves in their appropriate ranges. You're down here with the rest of us children. 

Do your best. Can't faze the General-

hDLIqMi.gif

31 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

Well done. I fell asleep and you caught me slipping.

Funny how his last attack came around only minutes before you posted this :)

But that doesn't change the fact that you're still pretty lame. 

The real big boys all find themselves in their appropriate ranges. You're down here with the rest of us children. 

Do your best. Can't faze the General-

hDLIqMi.gif

Yea funny how I'm on around update

Come face me, I'll destroy you

8 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

At this point we don't even need to "fight" Hardin, we could simply send a series of nuke turtles, one by one, who self-ZI and run destroy money ops, and it will accomplish the same thing... with the added benefit of Hardin whining about it.

Yes, do it. Send many of them, I would love wasting your time and tiring you out before oculus rolls you again. 

2 hours ago, President Hardin said:

Yea funny how I'm on around update

Come face me, I'll destroy you

ur a coward and u betrayed us I wouldn't be worrying about them as soon as we get the chance we r going to show u what we do to traitors lmao:war:u have no right to compare u to methrage he was a great friend and cared about the lpcn u used us then deserted then started a sanction thing but even sanctioned sigrun u lied so much to us and got us into a war we didn't have to fight because u said they were planning to hit lpcn. methrage would have never sanctioned people like u did u used everyone and lied!!!!!!!!!!!but we will get our revenge the second we get the chance we are going to get justice!!:gun:u abused our treaty with monsters inc and Hitchcock and used it to ur advantage because u know we r loyal to our friends but u r not a friend anymore and u will pay for ur crimes against the family!

o/ lpcn o/ animalz

#hardinisatraitor

#hardinwillbedestroyed

19 minutes ago, President Hardin said:

Yes, do it. Send many of them, I would love wasting your time and tiring you out before oculus rolls you again. 

If SNX got rolled that would just push more of our heavy-wonder nations in your range, meaning you can't hide down in the noob tier from everyone.