SNX is bad

President Hardin

Just now, Galerion said:

They didn't have complete trade circles to start with.

I'm sure you can avoid getting any innocent nations, especially since it looks as if this sanction party of yours will continue at least another two weeks. /sarcasm

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, ericsw said:

Its my new manifesto for running on White.

I'm populist you see.. it's all the rage these days

Im going to defeat you. Peace is granted, nobody will fight you no more! Your nation will expand, not burn. That is my enteral punish for you. 

Just now, President Hardin said:

Im going to defeat you. Peace is granted, nobody will fight you no more! Your nation will expand, not burn. That is my enteral punish for you. 

You sir, are NOT my president

I shall NOT respond to your threats anymore... 

I will be joining Junka tonight at update by the campfire singing kumbaya while demanding a new election.

You did not win the popular vote, the system is rigged

5 minutes ago, ericsw said:

You sir, are NOT my president

I shall NOT respond to your threats anymore... 

I will be joining Junka tonight at update by the campfire singing kumbaya while demanding a new election.

You did not win the popular vote, the system is rigged

Except I did, you idiot. Check the results from last election, you should know, you helped bring a facist to power

16 hours ago, President Hardin said:

Your nuclear attack against Pacific America was a success. Pacific America lost 4648 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 6.703 miles of land, 50.555 technology, 128.915 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of their nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses Pacific America will experience many days of economic devastation.

Your nuclear attack against Pacific America was a success. Pacific America lost 0 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 1 cruise missiles, 0.416 miles of land, 50.551 technology, 128.906 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of their nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses Pacific America will experience many days of economic devastation.

The microwaving continues; ain't done till the smoke alarm goes off :)

A knife, its blade snaps, it is useless;

A chainsaw, one teeth dulls, it keeps cutting ;)

4 hours ago, HuMann said:

Your nuclear attack against Pacific America was a success. Pacific America lost 0 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 1 cruise missiles, 0.416 miles of land, 50.551 technology, 128.906 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of their nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses Pacific America will experience many days of economic devastation.

The microwaving continues; ain't done till the smoke alarm goes off :)

A knife, its blade snaps, it is useless;

A chainsaw, one teeth dulls, it keeps cutting ;)

My cruise missile!!!!!

15 hours ago, Master Hakai said:

Read the title only and agree

Succinct, to the point, my but I do like brevity.

Didn't read the OP, though. If I need to feel like I'm listening to Hardin I'll just go downtown and watch homeless people shout at traffic.

13 hours ago, kingzog said:

Didn't read the OP, though. If I need to feel like I'm listening to Hardin I'll just go downtown and watch homeless people shout at traffic.

brevity is a big word from you, well done

When the Imperium first arrived on the brown team, we were massive but poorly organized. Two hundred members strong, our destiny was laid before us but discarded by a corrupt oligarchy. Our military leadership was negligent and we were poorly prepared to defend ourselves during the Doom War.

The Imperium was shattered into many fragments, with the main remnant, Supernova X, reforming around surviving elements of the oligarchy. During this time, the Imperium continued to decline, besieged by barbarian elements and ineptly lead by our government. We lost control of the brown team to Methrage, and the brown team was ever racked by sanction wars and crippled by inactivity.

During July 2015, our enemies attempted to exterminate us from this world. Our few remaining members lead the resistance during which time the Producerist State was established in the flames of war. Sacrificing our blood over the soil of the brown team, we swore that we would fight to the bitter end against those who would seize by force what they cannot claim by right.

Under the protection of Doom Kingdom, we slowly rebuilt. Our struggle never ended in July, but continues to this day; every passing moment is a chance to grow in prosperity and fortify our alliance against barbarian aggression.

We have earned our right to exist on the brown team throughout the fires of war and genocide. Never again will we endure their oppression, never again will we endure their exploitation. We fight as one hand, one heart, one soul, shattering their dreams, and haunting their nightmares.

The history of the brown team is written in blood. For the last two years we have been fighting for our very existence. If there are those who would deny us peace, refuse us our rightful place on the brown team, then we will unleash such terrible vengeance that generations yet unborn will cry out in anguish.

Edited by Immortan Junka

On 15/11/2016 at 11:30 PM, ericsw said:

I don't think brevity should be called a "big word".  At only 7 characters and similar font to all other words on this forum, I suspect it is an utterly average word.

So please congratulate Zog on using an average-sized word.

On 11/15/2016 at 7:29 AM, kingzog said:

On 11/15/2016 at 9:00 PM, ericsw said:

Succinct is a bigger word. 

But as long as we're talking about words...

On 11/19/2016 at 8:15 PM, Immortan Junka said:

When the Imperium first arrived on the brown team, we were massive but poorly organized. Two hundred members strong, our destiny was laid before us but discarded by a corrupt oligarchy. Our military leadership was negligent and we were poorly prepared to defend ourselves during the Doom War.

The Imperium was shattered into many fragments, with the main remnant, Supernova X, reforming around surviving elements of the oligarchy. During this time, the Imperium continued to decline, besieged by barbarian elements and ineptly lead by our government. We lost control of the brown team to Methrage, and the brown team was ever racked by sanction wars and crippled by inactivity.

During July 2015, our enemies attempted to exterminate us from this world. Our few remaining members lead the resistance during which time the Producerist State was established in the flames of war. Sacrificing our blood over the soil of the brown team, we swore that we would fight to the bitter end against those who would seize by force what they cannot claim by right.

Under the protection of Doom Kingdom, we slowly rebuilt. Our struggle never ended in July, but continues to this day; every passing moment is a chance to grow in prosperity and fortify our alliance against barbarian aggression.

We have earned our right to exist on the brown team throughout the fires of war and genocide. Never again will we endure their oppression, never again will we endure their exploitation. We fight as one hand, one heart, one soul, shattering their dreams, and haunting their nightmares.

The history of the brown team is written in blood. For the last two years we have been fighting for our very existence. If there are those who would deny us peace, refuse us our rightful place on the brown team, then we will unleash such terrible vengeance that generations yet unborn will cry out in anguish.

Immortan Junka wins the award for most loquacious nation leader of all. Certainly NOT a believer in brevity being the soul of wit :D

I believe he even beats the OP in terms of number of words, fighting ability (and arguments about who is more skilled) notwithstanding.

Edited by White Chocolate