A brief announcement from LPCN

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

Fixed that for you buddy, you're more then welcome 

Ahh, yeah forgot that important detail. I am a pompous !@#$%^& who is the Foreign Affairs guy for whatever alliance he's mentioning. Sorry I forgot to clarify that. 

19 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

18 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

To: Rukunu    From: Immortan Junka    Date: 10/24/2016 12:10:04 AM

Subject: Negotiations

I looked for this message. Although I have messages from you on the 22nd and the 23rd on a related subject, this does not appear, and I do not recall having seen it before.

A bit of a head scratcher but I am sure there is a reasonable explantion?

10 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Methrage used to effectively claim sovereignty over Animalz, and claimed back in January that leaving LPCN is "treason" and that SNX offering Animalz an alternative relationship was tantamount to poaching. So during the first War on Terror we never consider Animalz a sovereign alliance, and classified them a subordinate AA.

That was bad propaganda the first time around and you know better than to try to recycle it again.

15 hours ago, kingzog said:

You want to re-join the community of civilized nations?

That really made me laugh man. I hope something makes you laugh soon too.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir
borken formatting

27 minutes ago, Sigrun Vapneir said:

I looked for this message. Although I have messages from you on the 22nd and the 23rd on a related subject, this does not appear, and I do not recall having seen it before.

A bit of a head scratcher but I am sure there is a reasonable explantion?

Your copy is not in my outbox either, so either you deleted it by accident, or I forgot to add your name in the CC box.

Here is Meth's copy:

sqEoanD.png

That was bad propaganda the first time around and you know better than to try to recycle it again.

Well let's not forget his "public trial" announcement, in which he claimed sovereignty over Supernova X, and demanded we leave brown:

I think at the very least Junka should be removed from SNX, absolving them of all guilt form his actions & him permanently moving Brown while under attack until he does.

This is a pubic trial & this thread will decide his fate, as well as those who wish to support regardless of his obsession to undermine me on Brown and Blackmail my allies to betray me.

[...] So lets work on a solution which doesn't give Junka the war between LPC & Doom he desires so much, but instead decide on a solution which makes a known traitor no longer a problem for either of us. Something I've learned is never trust a traitor or it will come back to haunt to you. I'm also giving Doom an honorable way they can sever ties with Junka, before he causes unfixable damage for your reputation. His treason and scheming [...blah blah blah]

This is failing to recognize the sovereignty of both the Imperium and Animalz. Treason is an action that can only take place against an alliance sovereign, not as an interaction between foreign sovereigns or members of alliances. At the very least he could be considered an attempted usurper.

His crimes include getting others to attack the LPC, Blackmailing members of the LPC into leaving, using both war and treaties as leverae to getting aNiMaLz to leave the LPC many times.

He offered no proof for these accusations, but the idea that sovereign alliances do not have the right to determine their foreign affairs choices is disturbing to say the least. All we did in the case of Animalz was offer them an alternative treaty with the Imperium if they left LPCN. This type of interaction, of drawing in new allies, is done all the time on the macro-political level, but according to Methrage it's a "crime" against his tyranny of brown.

Let's not forget his frequent interference in the sanctioning of rogues which happens on every other sphere, which is a usurpation of the sovereignty of civilized alliances.

In short Methrage failed to recognize the sovereignty of anyone other than himself, and demanded that all of brown team bow before his agenda. If you want to understand his deep unpopularity among people, it's because of his constant harassment of alliances he doesn't like, his willingness to backup rogues like Sir Kindle when they hit KoRT for no reason, and his dismissal of the sovereignty of everyone else on brown.

Edited by Immortan Junka

1 hour ago, Sabcat said:

This thread is brilliant. Who's going to win this power struggle for the great prize of leadership of LPCN, Sigrun or Hardin? I can't wait to find out.

these inbreds will always choose me. Sigrun is out of touch with the youthful generation these animalz are. 

1 hour ago, Sabcat said:

This thread is brilliant. Who's going to win this power struggle for the great prize of leadership of LPCN, Sigrun or Hardin? I can't wait to find out.

I think the term win isn't the appropriate term here. 

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

Don't forget about Doornail, who says SNX shouldn't sanction back when we get sanctioned by Hardin:

PCD1VThh.jpg

That's a nice shot that's out of context clip of the six pages.

Should've just sanctioned Hardin IMO, you made it into a sanction fest including a lot of nation TC's.

You're just as bad as Hardin by using 2 senators to sanction.

1 hour ago, DoorNail said:

That's a nice shot that's out of context clip of the six pages.

Should've just sanctioned Hardin IMO, you made it into a sanction fest including a lot of nation TC's.

twice as bad!

14 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

BTW in case anyone wants to know what's going on with Animalz, here is their stated position when it comes to peace:

ORfYYzj.png

57Vjczy.png

So Sir Kindle needs to change his tune, and the Imperium cannot be blamed for the foolishness of Animalz.

Funny cause Animalz seems to be begging the coalition for peace :(

13 hours ago, DoorNail said:

Logically, it would make sense to sanction Hardin's voters as well. Collective responsibility and all that.

21 minutes ago, Haflinger said:

Logically, it would make sense to sanction Hardin's voters as well. Collective responsibility and all that.

Galerion uses sanctions. Sanction all of his voters, collective responsibility and all that. I voted for galerion btw, he's supported by terrorists and is a terrorist himself!

Edited by President Hardin

Just now, Haflinger said:

He duped several people with this stunt, even he knows there's no way he could've gotten a senate seat had he mentioned he was going rogue.