A brief announcement from LPCN

Greetings,

It has been brought to our attention that our dear compatriot, Sephiroth by name, has been absent and unable to carry out his duties for an extended time.

In his absence, it appears confusion has arisen as to who represents LPCN, and who does not.

Therefore, at the request of our brothers in the LPCN, we have agreed to take up the mantle.

At this time, the official LPCN candidate for the brown senate is Sigrun of Confederatio Aesir.

The last Senate candidate that was endorsed by the LPCN was Sephiroth, aka Methrage.

To be clear, the LPCN has never endorsed any candidates for the Brown senate other than myself and Sephiroth. Anyone else who has claimed LPCN endorsement has done so in error.

Sworn and delivered this 11th day of the 11th month, 2016, common reckoning.

Sigrun Vapneir, Sovereign of Confederatio Aesir.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir
not => been

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LPCN remnants trying to hide behind Non Grata? 

Oh, I think not. The winning strategy I thought of is just now being applied, it's happening now. 

And make up your minds which candidate is legitimate. Not that it matters as LPC will soon be extinct. 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

I have no issue with Sigrun, however as Sir Kindle has declared an "eternal war" against the Imperium, and Animalz clearly supported Hardin who is now a rogue senator, they will continue to remain legitimate targets for sanctions, as we have always opposed Methrage's views on sanctions.

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I have no issue with Sigrun, however as Sir Kindle has declared an "eternal war" against the Imperium, and Animalz clearly supported Hardin who is now a rogue senator, they will continue to remain legitimate targets for sanctions, as we have always opposed Methrage's views on sanctions.

So you're declaring war on CA?

This would be a sensible decision, but honestly who are the LPCN anymore? LN is basically gone, Animalz is about but badly beaten, who knows what's going on with MInc Reborn/MInc/MU, leaving mostly just CA (whic has 4 members). Would probably be best just to call it quits.

Since LPCN has no forums with a publicly accessible government listing (that I know of) and isn't a single alliance, there is no way for an outsider to verify who is and isn't in charge, Montezuma is just as qualified to speak as you I think.

3 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

This would be a sensible decision, but honestly who are the LPCN anymore? LN is basically gone, Animalz is about but badly beaten, who knows what's going on with MInc Reborn/MInc/MU, leaving mostly just CA (whic has 4 members). Would probably be best just to call it quits.

Since LPCN has no forums with a publicly accessible government listing (that I know of) and isn't a single alliance, there is no way for an outsider to verify who is and isn't in charge, Montezuma is just as qualified to speak as you I think.

And no LPC rep ever said before this that Montezumas' post was unofficial. 

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

I have no time for posturing, if you are concerned with our stance reach me in private.

I've been looking for both of you on irc with no luck.

3 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

LPCN was the creation of Sephiroth and myself. Every legitimate LPCN announcement has born my signature. Hardin, despite repeated requests, has never been endorsed by the LPCN. Nor has he ever even been a member as far as I know. He seems to have seized a moment when neither I nor Sephiroth was readily available and announced he had it anyway, and managed to convince some people. Animalz were quite simply mistaken in their announcement. Their understanding of the situation has been corrected.

2 hours ago, Sigrun Vapneir said:

Greetings,

It has been brought to our attention that our dear compatriot, Sephiroth by name, has been absent and unable to carry out his duties for an extended time.

In his absence, it appears confusion has arisen as to who represents LPCN, and who does not.

Therefore, at the request of our brothers in the LPCN, we have agreed to take up the mantle.

At this time, the official LPCN candidate for the brown senate is Sigrun of Confederatio Aesir.

The last Senate candidate that was endorsed by the LPCN was Sephiroth, aka Methrage.

To be clear, the LPCN has never endorsed any candidates for the Brown senate other than myself and Sephiroth. Anyone else who has claimed LPCN endorsement has done so in error.

Sworn and delivered this 11th day of the 11th month, 2016, common reckoning.

Sigrun Vapneir, Sovereign of Confederatio Aesir.

Revolution! Coup! Other assorted accusations!

So is there any real change here at all or.....

1 hour ago, Sigrun Vapneir said:

I've been looking for both of you on irc with no luck.

LPCN was the creation of Sephiroth and myself. Every legitimate LPCN announcement has born my signature. Hardin, despite repeated requests, has never been endorsed by the LPCN. Nor has he ever even been a member as far as I know. He seems to have seized a moment when neither I nor Sephiroth was readily available and announced he had it anyway, and managed to convince some people. Animalz were quite simply mistaken in their announcement. Their understanding of the situation has been corrected.

You and methrage went AWOL, abandoning the working class. I am the power of the people, standing up for whats right.