A brief announcement from LPCN

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, DoorNail said:

He duped several people with this stunt, even he knows there's no way he could've gotten a senate seat had he mentioned he was going rogue.

Didn't dupe me. I've been calling these guys a bunch of rogues since the start, back with the whole SDS incident.

3 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

The unfortunate part is that I've reached out to Hardin, Methrage, and Animalz in the past few months to try to bring them back towards civilization, but the reprobates want nothing but to cause Chaos.

You've reached out to me only for odps, which I declined.

11 minutes ago, President Hardin said:

You've reached out to me only for odps, which I declined.

You declined the Imperium's offer to reform Monsters into a stable brown team partner, betrayed those who followed you, and chosen the path of the Ruinous Powers.

Your choices have rendered you an insane, gibbering Chaos Spawn capable of little more than futile destruction, you have fallen from leader to rogue, and you demonstrate the fate of all those who choose to oppose Order.

09d4d253a80df294bd27d1cc6d8d442b.jpg

On Sunday, November 13, 2016 at 7:59 PM, DoorNail said:

That's a nice shot that's out of context clip of the six pages.

Should've just sanctioned Hardin IMO, you made it into a sanction fest including a lot of nation TC's.

You're just as bad as Hardin by using 2 senators to sanction.

Hey Doornail, you've always been alright, and I absolutely agree with you.

Letting Hardin get a seat was a mistake, over-reacting when he used it was another.

On Monday, November 14, 2016 at 10:26 AM, kingzog said:

Sanction the ones responsible for funding the terrorists, starting with Sigrun.

If you feel so strongly about why don't you just rogue me?

9 hours ago, Sigrun Vapneir said:

....said the rogue. For indeed that is all that you are. Worse, in fact, since you merely finance them without being able to summon the courage to mimic their behavior.

I had no idea that my being correct would cause you so much pain. This must be killing you.

Good. Bask in it. Bathe in the light of my correctness. Know that I am right and you are spectacularly, publicly, wrong.

As for me, I'm having one of the best weeks of my time here. I've been completely vindicated by your stupidity. (That's you and your support for Methhead &,Co., btw.) The fact that I get to sit here and say 'I told you so' is payment enough. The fact that so much of it happened publicly, over a lengthy period, and that you repeatedly defended these clowns makes it a goddamn beautiful thing.

Perhaps now, with the veil removed. you will decide it makes more sense to act like the vermin you've so generously supported for so long?

Oh, I'm sorry. What I meant to say was, "Hurr durr....Bring it."

Silly child.

10 hours ago, Sigrun Vapneir said:

Here:

About Confederatio Aesir:
Refounded 28 October 2010, Confederatio Aesir is an Monarchical Confederacy, where each ruler retains sovereignty in internal affairs. It holds military treaties with NG

Then again they haven't done much to help you with Berbers or GOONeighbourly Slapping so who knows?

2 hours ago, kingzog said:

"Hurr durr....Bring it."

And that's been all you've said since you came back.

You came back wanting blood and you picked out Methrage as someone who you thought you could dominate, since he avoided treaty ties and was outspoken and had a lot of enemies and very few friends. Then you started following him around heaping verbal abuse on him, demonizing him, encouraging hatred. You've built a grudge out of nothing, and built it so high and so bright it's consumed your entire persona. You turned against your friends and become exactly what you purport to hate, and you don't even seem to be self-aware to notice that you've become a self-parody.

Just now, Sigrun Vapneir said:

And that's been all you've said since you came back.

You came back wanting blood and you picked out Methrage as someone who you thought you could dominate, since he avoided treaty ties and was outspoken and had a lot of enemies and very few friends. Then you started following him around heaping verbal abuse on him, demonizing him, encouraging hatred. You've built a grudge out of nothing, and built it so high and so bright it's consumed your entire persona. You turned against your friends and become exactly what you purport to hate, and you don't even seem to be self-aware to notice that you've become a self-parody.

Oh dear. Sigrun Snowflake has been triggered.

I took you to task for hopping into bed with a known lunatic. There was no bloodlust, except in the sense of enjoying watching him get beaten down and then desperately climb back up again and again, each time claiming to have been victorious. That was funny. And you have supported him and his merry band of rogues this entire time. In fact, you continue to support them. You are no better than any of them, except that you lack the courage of your convictions.

It may give you comfort to believe that others fomented mockery of Methrage. The only problem is that he repeatedly brought it upon himself. He was a clown. If he returns, he will resume being a clown. You support a clown. This makes you a worthy target of both laughter and open contempt; a clown-by-proxy, if you like. Embrace the label, I say. You already know how to juggle facts in a way that's mildly entertaining.

As to turning against my friends, I've no idea what you're talking about. I think NG made a massive mistake backing you, and I told them so (quite publicly, too) at the same time I told you that you were making a mistake backing Methrage. But I expect you're accusing me of turning against Nordreich? I've said before that the alliance I returned to is not the alliance I helped to (re)found in 2009, so I left and have refused to discuss it with anyone outside of Nordreich since then.

If this is your definition of 'betrayal', then you have merely confirmed that you and Methrage belong together in whatever insane oblivion he has gone to.

On Monday, November 14, 2016 at 10:26 AM, kingzog said:

Sanction the ones responsible for funding the terrorists, starting with Sigrun.

There is one Senator here on Brown at the moment that agrees with you on just about everything, only he puts his nation on the line and does stuff instead of throwing tomatoes from the safety of the galley. His name is President Hardin.

Brown Team Sanctions
11/16/2016 5:51:30 AM System Generated 0
Level 1
Message: President Hardin sanctioned Sigrun Vapneir of Confederatio Aesir with trade and foreign aid sanctions for the reason of You sir, are hereby overthrown. Click here to view and post comments.

11 hours ago, Sigrun Vapneir said:

There is one Senator here on Brown at the moment that agrees with you on just about everything, only he puts his nation on the line and does stuff instead of throwing tomatoes from the safety of the galley. His name is President Hardin.

The clown car pulls into the big top. It opens up and one bloated clown struggles to get out. Huffing and puffing, Sigrun yells 'Tada!' upon exiting the vehicle, bag of tricks exhausted.

Ah yes, the veiled dare to 'go rogue' and 'do something' again.

Why should I? You provide all the entertainment I need. You fund the terrorists, refuse to take responsibility for your actions, and now it's ever-so-slightly coming home to roost. A few days of discomfort is hardly payment for your support of terrorism, but it does show just how thin-skinned you are that you think it's somehow significant. "I paid for my crimes! Look!"

Unless....

Have you finally decided to support President Hardin's actions? I know that associating with terrorists can often lead to identifying with their cause. And, honestly, your moral compass is such that anyone who takes you at your word is a fool.

Again....bask in the wrongness which you supported. Glory in the foolishness that so many warned you about. Tell us again how this is somebody else's fault and certainly not yours for supporting it from the very beginning. Please, tell us that none of this is your doing.

Oh wait, you won't?

Then you are a moral coward. It is that simple, and at this point everyone can see that but you.

Now, if you will forgive me, I need to get back to telling people how I told you so. Because I told you so.

5 minutes ago, Morphine said:

This is getting interesting 

Not really. Having been a rogue-Senator-with-a-purpose, I know that it's possible to inflict a lot of damage on unsuspecting nations, especially those at the end of long slides.

Hardin isn't doing that. He's just throwing a tantrum that Sigrun helped to pay for.

Think of it as watching a toddler scream and throw its food while shouting obscenities. Along comes Mom who announces that she doesn't understand why her child is behaving this way, even though all it's doing is what Mom said was OK to do all along.

Everyone watching says to themselves, "Wow, that is some Grade A crappy parenting."

1 hour ago, kingzog said:

Not really. Having been a rogue-Senator-with-a-purpose, I know that it's possible to inflict a lot of damage on unsuspecting nations, especially those at the end of long slides.

Hardin isn't doing that. He's just throwing a tantrum that Sigrun helped to pay for.

Think of it as watching a toddler scream and throw its food while shouting obscenities. Along comes Mom who announces that she doesn't understand why her child is behaving this way, even though all it's doing is what Mom said was OK to do all along.

Everyone watching says to themselves, "Wow, that is some Grade A crappy parenting."

Thanks for your support

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Sabcat said:

Now Sephimeth has departed this world, is LPCN gone or is someone going to keep flogging the dead horse?

Funny you should say that, he is back: http://www.cybernations.net/all_war_information.asp

The amusing part is Junka declared on him within 24 hours of his nation coming out of inactivity, so he or someone else at SNX is presumably checking every day to see if Meth/LN has come back into existence. Or Meth contacted them directly, but that is far less interesting.

But in all seriousness they have lost their senate seat, Sigrun has a decent number of votes already for this month, but I kinda doubt they will get their seat back, so in that sense they are "gone".