This is not a poem

:wub:Monsters Inc hereby declares intent of destruction :nuke:on SNX, grants peace and accepts the defeats :frantic:of Apocalypse Meow, Claude, and understand Jack Layton is satan, but our forces :gun:of good have destroyed his nation (check it out) :nuke:

latest?cb=20131225012121

:nuke:NOW FOR A LIVE RARE LOOK AT JUNKA'S NATION :nuke:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/f1/1b/97/f11b976a7ab529e62cdf12d2bb2fd21e.jpg

Friend not food :popcorn: pact:

Article 1

Monsters Inc and Monsters Inc reborn love :wub: and fight gun:gun:for each other forever

Article 2

This pact cannot be cancelled 

Signed for Monsters Inc: :wub:

President Hardin- King :psyduck:

:smug:

Monsters Inc- 1 nation,  10,584 NS, .09 score, 2 land 

Supernova X- 69 nations,  2,263,408, 11.66 score, 52,707 land

:awesome:

:wub:

Hardin's firing up the short bus again. Shocking.

Allow me to feed into Tywin's narrative for a moment and say that this is where those who place themselves above order end up. I warned people about this when Methhead & Co. announced that they were going to 'free' the Brown Senate.

1 hour ago, kingzog said:

Hardin's firing up the short bus again. Shocking.

Allow me to feed into Tywin's narrative for a moment and say that this is where those who place themselves above order end up. I warned people about this when Methhead & Co. announced that they were going to 'free' the Brown Senate.

The invasion of the brown team by these barbarians can no longer be tolerated. We're going to build a wall on brown team and LPCN will pay for it.

5 minutes ago, President Hardin said:

Brown was never great. 

Sanctions will be lifted on everyone not in SNX, SNX is the only real enemy. 

What was the point in sanctioning everyone else then? Thought you could get away with it? Thought there would be no retaliation? Well unfortunately for you sh*t like that does happen and retaliation does come about. When everyone you held dear is sanctioned and disrupted they know who to blame.

29 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

What was the point in sanctioning everyone else then? Thought you could get away with it? Thought there would be no retaliation? Well unfortunately for you sh*t like that does happen and retaliation does come about. When everyone you held dear is sanctioned and disrupted they know who to blame.

I only hold myself dear, I give no hoots about animalz or monsters.