Again...Really????

V.S.

It seems that Defcon 1 did not have enough fun last war, so we decided to give them some more!

I don’t see how it couldn't be fair since it is the same 3 alliance fighting as a week ago.

No rules…If something is done to you I suggest you do it back.

Good luck....and Americans remember to VOTE today!

Al Bundy

Alpha Wolves

12 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

V.S.

It seems that Defcon 1 did not have enough fun last war, so we decided to give them some more!

I don’t see how it couldn't be fair since it is the same 3 alliance fighting as a week ago.

No rules…If something is done to you I suggest you do it back.

Good luck....and Americans remember to VOTE today!

Al Bundy

Alpha Wolves

Lets do this! :)

This time you have a 200k advantage, try not to lose this time!

12 hours ago, HiredGun said:

Lets do this! :)

This time you have a 200k advantage, try not to lose this time!

hahaha

2 hours ago, wasso said:

Stats

Screen_Shot_2016_11_09_at_16_38_29.png

Not really accurate, but I guess who cares :)

Good luck to D1, or whoever is left.

Al Bundy

2 hours ago, HiredGun said:

Its you and your 11 mill that needs the luck! Also we accept and will abide by your "no rules" agreement.

he needs no luck

Done it before, Doing it now. will Do it again;)

Edited by meeeh69

18 hours ago, HiredGun said:

Its you and your 11 mill that needs the luck! Also we accept and will abide by your "no rules" agreement.

haha ill do just fine with my 10 million now hahaha

Money doesn't win wars, coordination, experience, and willingness to loose it all will make us win like usual.

Al Bundy 

On 11/9/2016 at 7:17 PM, AL Bundy said:

hahaha

Not really accurate, but I guess who cares :)

Good luck to D1, or whoever is left.

Al Bundy

Yeah just as i thought, the picture is fake, photoshop maybe. Not accurate at all.  The huge down declare is not obvious.

Edited by wasso

24 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

In-accordance with the "no rules" agreement, we decided to invite some friends to the party and to our delight, they accepted.

So without further adieu, say hello to Ordo Paradoxia. :)

Hahaha I didn't see this coming hahahaha not at all!!!

8 hours ago, HiredGun said:

In-accordance with the "no rules" agreement, we decided to invite some friends to the party and to our delight, they accepted.

So without further adieu, say hello to Ordo Paradoxia. :)

OP were already in the war mate.

To: Cowboy From: Al Bundy Date: 11/9/2016 1:40:47 PM

Subject: RE: Misfits & Cowboy
Message: We are not peace-ing out with D1..Im offering nations that leave D1 peace only.

Al

In case anybody is wondering why OP entered the war. Threatening permanent war unless defcon disbanded was very unreasonable. It reminded me of TDO's huge down declares. Only this time it was worse with no end for this war in sight(with AW imposing a staggered war). Remember, Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely. AW must consider their being on the top of the alliance rankings as a privilege and a responsibility; A privilege to hold and a responsibility to act reasonably.

First of all. this was a relatively fair war when it started. maybe slight edge to SS/AW with D1 having the blitz on attack. They redeclared 2 days after peace with the help of 2 rather large former OP nations. And now the rest of you. We are sick of being simultaneously targeted by D1 we have moved to AW. Not sure where D1s members all dissapeared to. As I said if the initial war wasnt fair enough they now had 2 more nuclear powered rich nations.

The aggression is all yours and now it seems, we must fight you too.

2 hours ago, PeterPan said:

Message: We are not peace-ing out with D1..Im offering nations that leave D1 peace only.

Al

In case anybody is wondering why OP entered the war. Threatening permanent war unless defcon disbanded was very unreasonable. It reminded me of TDO's huge down declares. Only this time it was worse with no end for this war in sight(with AW imposing a staggered war). Remember, Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely. AW must consider their being on the top of the alliance rankings as a privilege and a responsibility; A privilege to hold and a responsibility to act reasonably.

AW never requested that defcon1  disbanded....instead the offer was that those that kept jumping in then back out would not be attacked if those members stayed out, say op...or misfits or wherever. Please don't put words in our mouths

2 hours ago, PeterPan said:

Al

Does anyone see the word disband or permanent war? I don't???

We are at war with D1, those who left I was showing mercy in respect to cowboy for offering....Glad to know my kindness is used against me :)

Al Bundy will remember :) and will not be so nice anymore.

Al

Edited by AL Bundy

4 hours ago, StevieG said:

OP were already in the war mate.

How so?  If you are referring to Rock n Rolla and Hagdang bato leaving OP for D1...  we had no prior knowledge of it..   Only that they were tired of waiting for a war to break out..  Which I didn't blame them for...   but one had nothing to do with the other..   

48 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

Does anyone see the word disband or permanent war? I don't???

We are at war with D1, those who left I was showing mercy in respect to cowboy for offering....Glad to know my kindness is used against me :)

Al Bundy will remember :) and will not be so nice anymore.

Al

You should read what you say more carefully. Message: "We are not peace-ing out with D1..Im offering nations that leave D1 peace only"

Not peacing-out means permanent war and the goal of only offering nations that leave D1 peace is to disband.

Peace had been offered multiple times yet ignored/refused every-time and since we hit SS members, we have been staggered so your actions would strongly support your words quoted above.

As for your kindness, the recipients Cowboy and Grey 2 were told yesterday they will not be bought into this war unless peace is declined again when offered and if offered again. Skaullin was given peace so he wouldn't have a broke nation so kindness can come back around but also the unkindness.

1 hour ago, HiredGun said:

You should read what you say more carefully. Message: "We are not peace-ing out with D1..Im offering nations that leave D1 peace only"

Not peacing-out means permanent war and the goal of only offering nations that leave D1 peace is to disband.

It only means that to d*cks that don't read the messages before that....

To: Al Bundy    From: Cowboy    Date: 11/8/2016 12:32:00 PM

Subject: Peace Offer

Message: A peace offer has been submitted by Cowboy for the following reason: Not my idea to war

As soon as both nations accept peace the war will end. If either nation attacks one another this peace offer will be automatically canceled.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To: Cowboy    From: Al Bundy    Date: 11/9/2016 11:38:20 AM

Subject: Misfits & Cowboy

I am considering peace-ing out with nations that join Misfits that have not engaged in the beat down of SS...

The obvious worry here is that you will just hit us after the war. Council is deciding, don't make me regret defending you.

Al Bundy

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To: Al Bundy    From: Cowboy    Date: 11/8/2016 12:30:11 PM

Subject: send peace

Warland has 200k you have 11mil!

Thats why I wanted you too hold up! I am peaceing out you can stop this with immediate peace.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To: Al Bundy    From: Cowboy    Date: 11/9/2016 12:42:07 PM

As I mentioned to you earlier hold. If I was you I would boot SS let them go back, not your battle. Edition after edition SS avoids war and builds to over whelm others with warchests. HG is taking it serious to set them some.

MF's allowed me and others to step out of the war in which I thought I had stopped with you.

As for peace you will have to take that up with HG. I will make a mention for him too give AW peace but thats his call.

I am supporting MF's right now so D1 is on their own for now.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Al

Cowboy asked for peace, I was nice and gave it to those who wanted to leave the war!

Surprise! surprise! I read them as all my gov members run everything of importance pass me, that is why they are in my gov and Cowboy is my most trusted advisor :)

You only gave Cowboy and Grey 2 peace cos you knew they were low on cash while I requested a full peace out and it was ignored so peace was not being given to those who wanted to leave the war. As you stated, peace was only going to be given to D1 members who left D1 like Cowboy and Grey 2 did but peace was not offered to CrazyNation or Mcdonalds cos you didn't want them collecting even though they left D1 and were not involved in the beat down of SS nations.

All you're trying to do now is back peddle with excuses and deescalate now that OP have intervened.

Also moving forward, all peace negotiations with D1 will have to go through either myself or Wasso and there wont be any peace options from D1 until OP have exited the war.

Edited by HiredGun

4 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Haha twist it as you will...
Dont worry I'll wait for your message for peace.

Al

There won't be one. 

You'd rather your entire membership burn for a group that were still sitting on +250 mill when peace was first offered and half of them still have +200 mill right now.

The only thing you're protecting is their flag runs and not since Tdo has an alliance been willing to burn for their flags.

Edited by HiredGun