Operation Equalizer

2 hours ago, Wayne World said:

Sorry you feel that way Kaboom  The stats showed we had 13 nations to your 15 ... you had more infrastructure, more tech  We had advantage in average strength but we knew we were attacking and we had nuke advantage... we had 10 nations that were active of our 11 nations in the war (1 inactive)  We declared 33 wars ,  19 against the 8 misfits and 14 against the 7 TKT  ...   You counter attacked with 3 wars and TKT countered with 4 wars ... so in total DCS vs Misfits with 22 wars and DCS vs TKT 18 wars ...Misfits and THT had combined score of 34.9 vs DCS 32.2   Also the misfits were the strongest of the two Alliances...  I do not feel that is an overwhelming targeting against you... 

Again, techniques to justify a war with essentially inflated numbers that don't mean squat. The war spoke for itself by the time it was over. I was down to 25k by the second day while all 3 of your nations sat at 32k plus. ANS show stronger then any number you put on the table.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, HiredGun said:

As stated in the dow, the goal here is to even the playing field as I don't believe anyone should have that much cash on hand, especially not an entire alliance with a leader saying he'll be seeing us soon and setting the rules his way next time. I know what that means so as a precaution this is also a preemptive strike and of everyone, it'll be D1 again who hits them when they have the biggest tech nations in the game. Its time someone with guts stood up to them and traditionally we always challenge the next best and you're all upset about that but get use to it cos this is going to be the norm, we need a new enemy. :)

Also peace was offered and as of now there has been no response so you can't be that upset about it all.

Also Al you went out of your way to take our nations out of the game including mine and you did get a couple, all of this started cos of you so i hope you're proud of yourself. I can play fair and so far we've been nothing but fair to AW but not once has AW been fair to us. The members of SS will still be extremely strong after this but this is about protecting their huge cash reserves right Al. Like I said you're going to be protecting them and their flag runs for many wars and I'm sure they're happy about that but its also good cos it makes it very hard to flag run when you're always at war and D1 loves war.

Hahaha this is priceless all my fault!!! 

Play the game and get over yourself...

Just because someone is better at a game than you doesnt mean you stomp them for it.

Even the playing field huh? Well Im glad your going to do that. Ill just wait here for you declare on all the nations that have more money than everyone else..

All hail the savoir of TE, Hiredgun will make the game fair for all!!!

Al Bundy

1 hour ago, AL Bundy said:

Hahaha this is priceless all my fault!!! 

Play the game and get over yourself...

Just because someone is better at a game than you doesnt mean you stomp them for it.

Even the playing field huh? Well Im glad your going to do that. Ill just wait here for you declare on all the nations that have more money than everyone else..

Al Bundy

I just did ;)

5 hours ago, Wayne World said:

Sorry you feel that way Kaboom  The stats showed we had 13 nations to your 15 ... you had more infrastructure, more tech  We had advantage in average strength but we knew we were attacking and we had nuke advantage... we had 10 nations that were active of our 11 nations in the war (1 inactive)  We declared 33 wars ,  19 against the 8 misfits and 14 against the 7 TKT  ...   You counter attacked with 3 wars and TKT countered with 4 wars ... so in total DCS vs Misfits with 22 wars and DCS vs TKT 18 wars ...Misfits and THT had combined score of 34.9 vs DCS 32.2   Also the misfits were the strongest of the two Alliances...  I do not feel that is an overwhelming targeting against you... 

My friend, you must understand how the world looks to ol' Boomy.

If he wins a war (hahahahaha), it is because of his overwhelming talent and general superiority to all around him.

If he loses, then his enemy engaged in an unfair downdeclare, or they were cheating. Of course, it could never have anything to do with his lack of skill.

4 hours ago, yung flow said:

Again, techniques to justify a war with essentially inflated numbers that don't mean squat. The war spoke for itself by the time it was over. I was down to 25k by the second day while all 3 of your nations sat at 32k plus. ANS show stronger then any number you put on the table.

Dude, I'm sad to tell you this, but we lost, simple as that. They had a lower strength than us combined, they could not have predicted the fairly poor fights our alliances would put up. Personally I had a great fight, I lost 14K NS and did 25K NS in damage, for a ratio of 1.8 (would have been higher if the weakest of my seven opponents had not deleted mid war) but the rest of our coalition really didn't. It seems obvious to me that DCS were largely just better fighters/builders than us.

I've not looked at your own battle performance, but from the war between our alliances I recall that it was not particularly impressive.

7 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Al Bundy

LBkKk9t.jpg

As Al was saying... Now kneel before your GOD SAVIOR! you dirty peasants!

11 hours ago, HiredGun said:

I just did ;)

Most Money Earned

1. $814,210,506 Earned - The Spotted Cow of New Glarus - Black Team
  2. $707,134,489 Earned - Rock n Rolla of The last Squirrel - Black Team
  3. $697,374,592 Earned - HubbaBubba of BubbaHubba - Black Team
  4. $682,284,044 Earned - Estii of Eesti - Black Team
  5. $667,740,742 Earned - Peter of Gallipoli - Blue Team

Well hit OP that guys is doing too well!!!!

And yes those are gold uzis!

2 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Most Money Earned

1. $814,210,506 Earned - The Spotted Cow of New Glarus - Black Team
  2. $707,134,489 Earned - Rock n Rolla of The last Squirrel - Black Team
  3. $697,374,592 Earned - HubbaBubba of BubbaHubba - Black Team
  4. $682,284,044 Earned - Estii of Eesti - Black Team
  5. $667,740,742 Earned - Peter of Gallipoli - Blue Team

Well hit OP that guys is doing too well!!!!

Most money earned doesn't always translate to having the most cash on hand if you've spent more but you wouldn't know much about TE economics now would you otherwise you wouldn't be almost broke all of the time. 

New Glarus collected 350 mill and so would the others have if we hadn't intervened. 

19 hours ago, Cazaric said:

My friend, you must understand how the world looks to ol' Boomy.

If he wins a war (hahahahaha), it is because of his overwhelming talent and general superiority to all around him.

If he loses, then his enemy engaged in an unfair downdeclare, or they were cheating. Of course, it could never have anything to do with his lack of skill.

Don't you have some nations to be deleted for running multis?

On 7/11/2016 at 6:06 PM, Cazaric said:

If he loses, then his enemy engaged in an unfair downdeclare, or they were cheating.

6 hours ago, yung flow said:

Don't you have some nations to be deleted for running multis?

Heh.

"Bow before my fair judgement and if thee refuse, I will strike down upon thee with great nukes and furious airstrikes those who would attempt to destroy my brothers and you will know my name is the savior of all that is fair in TE when I lay my vengeance upon thee.”

UEHaUBR.png

3 hours ago, HiredGun said:

"Bow before my fair judgement and if thee refuse, I will strike down upon thee with great nukes and furious airstrikes those who would attempt to destroy my brothers and you will know my name is the savior of all that is fair in TE when I lay my vengeance upon thee.”

UEHaUBR.png

in that case …  

Top 7 Day Biggest Alliance Gains

1. 282,803 Strength Change - Alpha Wolves

you really are a CR ,HG 

4 minutes ago, RoadRash said:

in that case …  

Top 7 Day Biggest Alliance Gains

1. 282,803 Strength Change - Alpha Wolves

you really are a CR ,HG 

Its no surprise when stevie was telling me last round we were lucky they never jumped into AW to help win all the aa awards. 

we don’t need help thank you …

how come you members are going to hide in the misfits looks like they are trying to get that big collect 

1) compose_message.png alliance_pending.png
10/27/2016 6:46:28 PM
Days
team_Black.gif
none.gif
2) compose_message.png alliance_pending.png
10/25/2016 10:32:36 PM
Days
team_Black.gif
nuke.gif
3) compose_message.png alliance_pending.png
11/7/2016 4:08:05 PM
Days
team_Black.gif
nukeprohibit.gif
Edited by RoadRash

HG you are the biggest hypocrite i have ever seen in these forums … i really feel so bad for cowboy because i really do like him …. you don’t even play the villain well 

either you are crying abut something or your the type to point a finger and say i know you are but what am i ….

brother your a joke 

24 minutes ago, RoadRash said:

HG you are the biggest hypocrite i have ever seen in these forums … i really feel so bad for cowboy because i really do like him …. you don’t even play the villain well 

either you are crying abut something or your the type to point a finger and say i know you are but what am i ….

brother your a joke 

Why don't you answer the question instead of dancing around it and pointing fingers. Why are ss members hiding in aw?

Its quite funny how al complains about others buddying up and fighting together and I'm the hypocrite. Anyway just to be clear, I don't care what I am to thee enemy, call me devil reincarnate, hitler on steroids, trump lover, whatever, don't care. :)

Edited by HiredGun

31 minutes ago, RoadRash said:

we don’t need help thank you …

how come you members are going to hide in the misfits looks like they are trying to get that big collect 

1) compose_message.png alliance_pending.png
10/27/2016 6:46:28 PM
Days
team_Black.gif
none.gif
2) compose_message.png alliance_pending.png
10/25/2016 10:32:36 PM
Days
team_Black.gif
nuke.gif
3) compose_message.png alliance_pending.png
11/7/2016 4:08:05 PM
Days
team_Black.gif
nukeprohibit.gif

You never won any of the aa awards last round though you did try to beat us and you've been trying hard again this round. The only way AW stand a chance is to wage dirty wars (example: your first war), buddy up with compulsive flag runners and point fingers/name call those who have the skills to win them fair and square without getting friendlies to merge. 

4 hours ago, HiredGun said:

You never won any of the aa awards last round though you did try to beat us and you've been trying hard again this round. The only way AW stand a chance is to wage dirty wars (example: your first war), buddy up with compulsive flag runners and point fingers/name call those who have the skills to win them fair and square without getting friendlies to merge. 

HAHAHA :lol1:

Look at this, our first war was dirty but you guys can re-hit an alliance 2 days out of war!

This is hilarious! 

O ya...SS is not hiding, they are doing exactly what Seal team 6 did....

Al Bundy

On Wednesday, November 09, 2016 at 2:33 AM, AL Bundy said:

HAHAHA :lol1:

Look at this, our first war was dirty but you guys can re-hit an alliance 2 days out of war!

This is hilarious! 

O ya...SS is not hiding, they are doing exactly what Seal team 6 did....

Al Bundy

We were also 2 days out of war and you don't see us crying about it.

Seal Team 6 was a training branch for D1. The recruits signed up on our forums to join D1 and we sent them to ST6 to start learning the basics. AW and SS were 2 sovereign alliances but cos neither of you are good enough to match D1, you have to merge just to stand a chance. You're a dirty opportunist and historically you always have been. If you go back to some of your wars before ours, you were called out for being dirty back then too. 

Edited by HiredGun

1 hour ago, HiredGun said:

We were also 2 days out of war and you don't see us crying about it.

Seal Team 6 was a training branch for D1. The recruits signed up on our forums to join D1 and we sent them to ST6 to start learning the basics. AW and SS were 2 sovereign alliances but cos neither of you are good enough to match D1, you have to merge just to stand a chance. You're a dirty opportunist and historically you always have been. If you go back to some of your wars before ours, you were called out for being dirty back then too. 

Ya because you got out of anarchy, collected and hit first hahaha DUH....:facepalm:

haha no you had to merge ST6 to match the Wolves! Couldn't stand an alliance bigger or stronger than yours haha

hahaha "historically"  hahaha I think you just need a guy to hate.....stevie, Cazaric, now Al Bundy :)  

17 hours ago, Cazaric said:

I really enjoy the rhetoric that a two-day peace is okay because the attacker also only had two days.

The lack of logic or self-awareness is beautiful to behold. 

So your coming back next round right??? haha I wonder if he hates me more or you??

16 hours ago, meeeh69 said:

plz he hates me too:D:D

Ill add you to the list hahaha