DCS vs The Misfits & The Knights Templar

Digital Combat Soldiers declares war on The Misfits and The Knights Templar.

Digital Combat Soldiers
nations: 13
score: 32.24
infra: 49,889
tech: 6,376
average NS: 26,802

Opposition (The Misfits; The Knights Templar)
nations: 15
score: 34.92
infra: 56,402
tech: 7,505
average NS: 22,690

We propose the following terms of war:

• There will be no assassinate generals, incite gov/religion, sabotage IRS, or blockades except in retaliation for ops in this list.
  • The war will conclude when the first round of wars expires.

3 hours ago, Blackatron said:

Let's fight.

Terms agreed to, I'll inform my membership, apologies if anyone doesn't get the message.

I love it when your opponent just wants to have fun with it

"apologies if anyone doesn't get the message."

That is a two way street ... there will always be someone who just does not seem to understand

BTW you seem to forgotten ...The attacking spies were given the following order: Gather Intelligence.

Gather Intel I am a cartoon character I have no intelligence ... Have you not seen my movies... :)

Well, that didn't take long:

To: trs4ece    From: TheSlamAnderson    Date: 10/31/2016 8:16:24 AM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your Internal Revenue Services (IRS) and managed to change your national tax rate to a level of 25%. In the attack your counter spies managed to kill 20 enemy spies and your attackers identity has been publicly revealed.

1 hour ago, AL Bundy said:

Looks like a good fight.....

Think you should have said hi too OP though.....AW has to take on D1 whole coalition I guess haha

OP's not going anywhere and we still have half the round to go and I realize you're upset at D1 for not down declaring OP/SS cos they would have had roughly half the amount of our nukes and only enough to last possibly 2-3 days, instead we picked the up-declare on AW option who had enough nukes to last a full round. There only exist a coalition in your bubble but in reality there is none between D1 and anyone else cos they are not required.

Enjoy yourselves out there!

15 hours ago, Blackatron said:

Let's fight.

Terms agreed to, I'll inform my membership, apologies if anyone doesn't get the message.

WE  will honor with the rest of your people  But TheSlamAnderson is open to any spy ops

To: wile e coyote    From: Vampirella    Date: 10/31/2016 10:43:12 AM

Subject: FW: Spy Operation Attack

Date: 10/31/2016 8:16:41 AM
Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Body: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. The attacking spies were given the following order: Sabotage IRS Proficiency. In the attack your counter intelligence systems prevailed and managed to thwart the attack. Your counter spies managed to kill 20 enemy spies.

12 hours ago, yung flow said:

Am I really that scary guys? 3 down declares on me? Give me something to work with jeez

Actually, yeah. You're at the top of the threat list, so we gave you to our top three guys. I suppose we could have mixed up the fire teams for some waterfall coordination. I'll consider that for our next war. It's just a lot easier to sort each side by NS and start grouping by threes.

Apologies again, I sent him a message asking for him not to do that, but you guys do what you want to do.

Regardless great fight we are having here, I was considering declaring on you last round @Wayne World, just for the hell of it, now we get the chance to fight.

Gather Intel I am a cartoon character I have no intelligence ... Have you not seen my movies...

You act a bit more intelligent than your namesake most of the time :P

19 hours ago, yung flow said:

Am I really that scary guys? 3 down declares on me? Give me something to work with jeez

Scary .... we just have the utmost respect for you

My strike team hit the #1 guy in each Alliance and the leader of each Alliance

And in most of my movies your name is flashed on my face,,,  Kaboom ,,,,when I hit a wall,,, the ground ,,, Al Bundy's fist after I stared at his daughter...

4 hours ago, Blackatron said:

Also @Wayne World, if you guys have anyone with offensive slots open send them my way, I believe I'm yet to fight 7 nation.

Frank the other guy who was going to attack you.... you attacked him ... so it worked out

4 hours ago, Blackatron said:

You act a bit more intelligent than your namesake most of the time :P

61646e7edd9d9bcb5c83621f7f0de004.jpg

My card sir

il_570xN.825475491_4ovi.jpg

17 hours ago, HiredGun said:

OP's not going anywhere and we still have half the round to go and I realize you're upset at D1 for not down declaring OP/SS cos they would have had roughly half the amount of our nukes and only enough to last possibly 2-3 days, instead we picked the up-declare on AW option who had enough nukes to last a full round. There only exist a coalition in your bubble but in reality there is none between D1 and anyone else cos they are not required.

Enjoy yourselves out there!

Ya half the round and OP has had no real war yet.....

I know better than that HG hahaha!!!!!   I am not disappointed in something I know will not happen haha D1 will not attack OP, that's why I said too bad Wile did not. The Misfits and Knights needed some action too I guess.

O well...more for the Wolves....

6 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Ya half the round and OP has had no real war yet.....

I know better than that HG hahaha!!!!!   I am not disappointed in something I know will not happen haha D1 will not attack OP, that's why I said too bad Wile did not. The Misfits and Knights needed some action too I guess.

O well...more for the Wolves....

It doesn't bother me and maybe we wont ever attack OP if you want it to happen so badly. I'd much prefer we hit our known enemies before friends in that regard but the decision as to who we attack does not fall solely to me but D1 gov. Most of the major alliances had friendships in the past and had stints where they never attacked, mostly cos there was always a hostile foe they could attack first, OP and WD, TPC and Citadel to name a couple, its nothing new.

8 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

I never said you would or I want you too attack OP....I was commenting on Digital Combat Soldiers dow....Why you think I was talking to you is beyond me.

You've been complaining about D1 and OP since last round, you've made a false assumption that D1 leads a coalition and that OP is part of it, you keep saying D1 will not attack OP even though we attacked them at the end of last round. While you complain about OP not having a "real war" after half the round, you sheltered and made sure Stevie couldn't be hit last round after months of avoiding war, it was well over half the round so he could win a flag in the most cowardly way possible by avoiding as much war as possible.  You engaged us early this round with nukes while we were nuke-less to protect your friends flag run once again. You accuse D1 and others of being buddies who never fight yet we could say the same about AW and SS, I'm pretty certain SS are voting for you in the senate race.

All you do is complain cos everyone else isn't waging the wars that you want them to wage. If AW have shown anyone especially D1, is that you're malicious, dirty and will stoop to any new low to beat your enemies.

You cannot be trusted to ignore and let build freely, you need to be kept on a leash until you learn how to play nice.

Edited by HiredGun

Now I'm happy :D

To: President Blue    From: trs4ece    Date: 11/1/2016 11:58:29 PM

Subject: War Declared!

Message: War has been declared on you by trs4ece for the following reason: A general dispute

You may access your War & Battles screen to view and manage this war.

Edited by Blackatron

2 hours ago, Blackatron said:

Al, HG, perhaps if you want politics you will find this area more to your liking: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/forum/69-open-world-rp/

Here is for war, let's keep it that way.

Also as the subject of this DoW I'd like to request you don't take this thread needlessly off topic.

I agree and hope the discussion can stay on topic, however I will defend my alliance from all attacks, either in game or in forums.

6 hours ago, Blackatron said:

Al, HG, perhaps if you want politics you will find this area more to your liking: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/forum/69-open-world-rp/

Here is for war, let's keep it that way.

Also as the subject of this DoW I'd like to request you don't take this thread needlessly off topic.

I was commenting on the DoW.... But don't worry I think Im done comment on the forums for TE anyway.

Bundy out :)

12 hours ago, HiredGun said:

While you complain about OP not having a "real war" after half the round, you sheltered and made sure Stevie couldn't be hit last round after months of avoiding war, it was well over half the round so he could win a flag in the most cowardly way possible by avoiding as much war as possible.  You engaged us early this round with nukes while we were nuke-less to protect your friends flag run once again. You accuse D1 and others of being buddies who never fight yet we could say the same about AW and SS, I'm pretty certain SS are voting for you in the senate race.

/me ignores stupid, off topic comments with no basis for argument besides wild conspiracy theories.

Looks a good war here. Nukes are a bit stacked to 1 side now.

Edited by StevieG

The War End as of mid night Thursday... No attacks on Friday

Thanks to all combatants

I have ran out of Road Runner Jerky and needed to make more

All I have to eat is this stupid TV dinner made with mystery meat

Wile_E._Coyote_Hamburger_Pizza.jpg