team_Brown.gif

Caisleaer
Ruler: Caisleaer
Army of Xiphosis
$6,000,000
0 Tech
0 Soldiers

Approved

Dear GATO We would appreciate it if you would stop aiding our Prisoners of War....your disturbing the peace in cell block 2 where Whimsy keeps complaining about always missing out when its birthday cake time, either aid everyone or none at all, it's the only way to be fair. Thank you for your cooperation.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That does look funny, but an examination of that nation's activity ... confuses me a whole lot. 

(11/21/2016 11:34:32 AM) Caisleaer requested to join the alliance Global Alliance And Treaty Organization.   (11/21/2016 11:33:09 AM) Caisleaer left the alliance Army of Xiphosis.   (11/21/2016 11:11:11 AM) Magicninja offered foreign aid to Caisleaer of Caisleaer.   (11/21/2016 5:56:26 AM) Caisleaer joined the alliance Army of Xiphosis.   (11/21/2016 5:52:17 AM) Caisleaer left the alliance Global Alliance And Treaty Organization.   (11/21/2016 1:29:13 AM) Caisleaer offered peace to Emperor Whimsical with the following reason: Cessation of Hostilities   (11/21/2016 1:29:03 AM) Caisleaer offered peace to King Wally with the following reason: Cessation of Hostilities   (11/21/2016 12:01:47 AM) King Wally declared war on Caisleaer of Caisleaer.   (11/20/2016 3:09:36 PM) Emperor Whimsical declared war on Caisleaer of Caisleaer.   (11/14/2016 6:02:55 AM) Caisleaer voted for Sephiroth of Libertarian Empire in the Brown team senate election.

Is GATO sending infiltrators against the Army of Xiphosis? The mind boggles. B-)

7 hours ago, Haflinger said:

Is GATO sending infiltrators against the Army of Xiphosis? The mind boggles. B-)

One of magicninja's aid packages to the front line got blown a little too far off course. Caisleaer risked his life going behind enemy lines to retrieve it o/

:v

14 hours ago, Emperor Whimsical said:

my fave part of this endeavor is that we've pretty much prevented GATO from crossing 5mil NS mark because we're terrorizing their lower tier, mitigating growth juuust enough

I'm pretty sure most of that can be attributed to me dragging down the alliance with how awful I am at nation building and general growth. Trying to take credit for my hard work or lack thereof. DON'T TAKE THIS FROM ME

On 11/22/2016 at 0:08 AM, Overlord Wes said:

One of magicninja's aid packages to the front line got blown a little too far off course. Caisleaer risked his life going behind enemy lines to retrieve it o/

:v

If you are going to be posting on the OWF, I'd ask you to at least put some clothes on.

On ‎23‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 11:01 AM, Dre4mwe4ver said:

I'm pretty sure most of that can be attributed to me dragging down the alliance with how awful I am at nation building and general growth. Trying to take credit for my hard work or lack thereof. DON'T TAKE THIS FROM ME

I think I'm worst than you on the whole nation building business.

It's also being a long time for me to be in any kind of fight, as Gibs can tell :P

On 11/23/2016 at 10:01 AM, Dre4mwe4ver said:

1 hour ago, benjaminperdomo said:

I think I'm worst than you on the whole nation building business.

It's also being a long time for me to be in any kind of fight, as Gibs can tell :P

I think you're both pretty terrible. Doesn't help that we have a complete joke for a leader. :awesome: