Putting the Family Cat to Sleep.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but thats nothing compared to what Matt has been doing, not much of a fair fight I suppose. 

mat.png

but yeah seems to be running out of steam, maybe hes waiting for his aggressive wars to end in order to put up a real fight eitherway I'm getting bored again. :P

Edited by Masterchief777

I'm fighting 6 on 1 lol you better be doing damage. Doesn't help I forgot to log on yesterday haha

just gave you some love though princess. And if we wanna start with screenshots I can go get the one of the guy with a $250 million war chest, or you spying my defcon rather than coordinating to win your offensive GA's ;)

Edited by Gibsonator21

You know, I've never really had an opinion on GATO either way. Considering how involved and active in the world I once was, I'm not sure that that's a good thing.

I honestly don't recall any positive or negative interactions with them ... or any interactions at all. Odd, really.

9 minutes ago, Van Hoo III said:

You know, I've never really had an opinion on GATO either way. Considering how involved and active in the world I once was, I'm not sure that that's a good thing.

I honestly don't recall any positive or negative interactions with them ... or any interactions at all. Odd, really.

They're our world's version of Hall and Oates. Oh sure, everyone has heard of them, and we can admit they were popular, but nobody is really sure why.

8 hours ago, Van Hoo III said:

Probably because if you wanna get to know us then say hi, we're not an alliance that chase's after people to make sure they know our glory. If we want to get to know you we'll let you know straight up. If you haven't heard anything from us then we don't care if we befriend or potentially fight you.

13 hours ago, Gibsonator21 said:

I'm fighting 6 on 1 lol you better be doing damage. Doesn't help I forgot to log on yesterday haha

The SDI performance is getting even worse too. 9 for 37 as of now.

Not as bad as what Alienzebra did against me (I stopped 15 of 16 nukes over a 2-day period, causing him to run out), but very bad indeed.

1 hour ago, Haflinger said:

The SDI performance is getting even worse too. 9 for 37 as of now.

Not as bad as what Alienzebra did against me (I stopped 15 of 16 nukes over a 2-day period, causing him to run out), but very bad indeed.

I should've went 7 on 1, maybe I'd be in the SDI-less range a bit faster 

5 hours ago, Gibsonator21 said:

I should've went 7 on 1, maybe I'd be in the SDI-less range a bit faster 

Trust me man it's fun down where I am..... 3 targets with no SDI (I don't even bother trying to nuke my SDI guys now!).... one is down to his last 3 million in cash... the others have no military wonders or even bothered swapping to military improvements despite playing for years on end and seemingly knowing better? I call it the apathy tier, and it's waiting for you!

1 hour ago, King Wally said:

Trust me man it's fun down where I am..... 3 targets with no SDI (I don't even bother trying to nuke my SDI guys now!).... one is down to his last 3 million in cash... the others have no military wonders or even bothered swapping to military improvements despite playing for years on end and seemingly knowing better? I call it the apathy tier, and it's waiting for you!

then where's my nuke you bugger?!

2 minutes ago, gowfanatic said:

then where's my nuke you bugger?!

gowfanatic = 2,119,219 Attacking + 4,659,684 Defending = 6,778,903 Casualties

^ you've paid your due's to planet bob.... I'll save my nukes for the Apathy Brigade. One way or another I shall wake them from their slumber... if even one becomes active and actually starts "participating" while I exit this world it'll be worth it.