Putting the Family Cat to Sleep.

The game is bad, and when you’re as old at Gibs, Wally and myself are, there are not a lot of good alliances left.  We don’t like a lot of you in this game because you are content to float in a sea of cowards, barely alive. Admin has abandoned us in this world, so it seems only appropriate to abandon the world itself.  Simply put, this larger world is no longer fun to inhabit in the conventional capacity.  

That said, we at the Army of Xiphosis have quite a treasure trove of money, nuclear weapons and wonders.  I’d be a pity to waste those resources which we spent years gathering without taking some decaying alliance with us. It’s more than we don’t like you, to us; you represent the worst has to offer. You're too old, senile, and you pee all over the carpet. Luckily, the Army of Xiphosis is a team of trained veterinarians who have experience dealing with things like that.  Therefore, our last action in this dead world will be to formally declare war on The Global Alliance and Treaty Organization. 

Scrub up. 

Signed,

Emperor Whimsical

King Wally

Gibsonator21

Edited by Emperor Whimsical

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy".... - But hey enough of the formal introductions, you can just call me Wally for short!

Welcome to the end times my friends! The Army of Darkness has awoken.

o/

A noble end to and ignoble alliance. I respect your actions, and if I were able to must a few cares* I would happily join your bold endeavor. But alas, I am all out of cares**. This world is truly at an end.

*Rebel Virginia has always been a family-friendly brand.

**So very family-friendly.

21 minutes ago, Emperor Whimsical said:

or i mean, if and when he attacks. That'd be hilarious if he didn't tbh

Yeah maybe you should have waited until he was at least on the AA to declare him a part of this. At present the OP suggests a current member of TBC is behind this attack.

7 hours ago, XxHouseArrestXx said:

You guys were great allies when you were in TBC.   Sad to see you go but can't really blame you.

o/  Go out with a bang

We can still be great allies ;)

4 hours ago, Overlord Wes said:

How's gibs involved?

Like zis

1 hour ago, Masterchief777 said:

Good, make him sell down to hit me pls. 

I'll be there shortly probably, or you can buy up >:D

1 hour ago, Emperor Whimsical said:

or i mean, if and when he attacks. That'd be hilarious if he didn't tbh

I attacked with the TBC AA if that counts for anything

1 hour ago, Blackatron said:

Yeah maybe you should have waited until he was at least on the AA to declare him a part of this. At present the OP suggests a current member of TBC is behind this attack.

People like you insist that things have rules and order about how things should be done. That is tremendously boring. You are a tremendous boor. You are a hall monitor. You are a meter maid. You are a sad little person that needs things to be juuuuust right.

Enjoy twiddling your thumbs as you wait for oblivion. I pity you.

Edited by Emperor Whimsical

13 minutes ago, Emperor Whimsical said:

People like you insist that things have rules and order about how things should be done. That is tremendously boring. You are a tremendous boor. You are a hall monitor. You are a meter maid. You are a sad little person that needs things to be juuuuust right.

Enjoy twiddling your thumbs as you wait for oblivion. I pity you.

I once knew a very hot and repressed meter maid. Some of the best boinking ever.