The Purge

19 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

To answer to all of your concerns. This is not abandonment this is recognition from me that the war has run its cource.

Let me see if I can guess why it has run its course -- was it that you used your fully wondered, nuke capable nation to attack a bunch of people without those things, and now your warchest has run dry and it's not fun for you anymore?

Because I can't see that anything else has changed since you declared.

As for my crimes, those are not crimes at all. I declared war on VG just days after JL insulted me and my alliance. I joined Monsters University with whome I as the leader of TMG had military ties to. I DIDN'T DECLARE against any other alliance other than VG in the initial declares.

When you join an alliance at war, you join their cause.  You declared your allegiance.  Don't sell them out now that it's hard.

Those who know me  knows that I am a decent guy fighting for what is right. 

Hmmm...  you fought me and that just didn't seem right to me somehow.  

. St. Mungo knows me well and he stands up for me, I am grateful for that. He also knows my history rather well more than all of you infact so you can't accuse him of ignorance either like Junka just did.

Are you actually TRYING to make St. Mungo's life hard?

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, ericsw said:

Monsters Inc, hereby recognize the contribution made by Roal to our alliance during the war and do not consider him seeking Asylum to be an abandonment of the alliance. We respectfully request those currently engaged with Roal to grant him peace to rebuild his nation. 

Perhaps all of you should just work out a peace deal that covers everyone. 

7 minutes ago, kingzog said:

I think I might remember me. And honestly, I'm the most important person in my life, so it's kinda win-win on a couple of levels.

you will go back to obscurity, my only memory of you will be with words and not actions. 

I thank you all for your consideration and posts regarding my request for peace for Roal.

I believe what I have read in posts some you are either very angry or very hurt.

If I am correct, Is there anything I or Roal can do or say to appease your anger and pain, 

So that it may all allow you to grant Roal Peace?

4 hours ago, Walshington said:

Let me see if I can guess why it has run its course -- was it that you used your fully wondered, nuke capable nation to attack a bunch of people without those things, and now your warchest has run dry and it's not fun for you anymore?

Because I can't see that anything else has changed since you declared.

I am not fully wondered. Are you kidding. Plus I didn't engage in down selling after declaring to avoid tough wars. I stayed where I was and your coalition was free to send one of their wondered fighters to deal with me and that's what happened. I had two heavily wondered nations declaring on me in the first week of the war. I attacked two VG nations, one was Morphinel who was an accomplished fighter and the other was also a wondered nation. My warchest been dry for about week now. 

When you join an alliance at war, you join their cause.  You declared your allegiance.  Don't sell them out now that it's hard.

Ok I joined their cause and they joined my cause, it was a true amalgamation of different causes at Monsters University. Was Monsters right in letting my cause join theirs? Yes they were right because I was part of WIN bloc.

Hmmm...  you fought me and that just didn't seem right to me somehow.  

Yes and I am sorry about that but I didn't declare on you, you declared on me. You could have sent me one message asking for cease fire which you didn't.
http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=813011