The Purge

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, ericsw said:

Layton is so broke his moma ate cereal with a fork to save milk

The slime bucket still has $7m so still may be able to afford some powdered milk...until I'm finished with him anyway.

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of NDPstan. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Last Tax Collection: 10/24/2016 1:25:38 AM
Last Bill Payment: 10/25/2016 12:00:16 AM
Desired Religion: Shinto
Desired Government: Republic
Threat Level: Severe 
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 660
Last Nuke Purchase: 10/25/2016 12:00:32 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 9/25/2016
Total Money: $7,503,975
Technology: 105.01 Levels
Trade Partners: kingdom of india, The State, Morphine, Sacre Sang, Empire of Man

1 minute ago, Hombre Sabio said:

The slime bucket still has $7m so still may be able to afford some powdered milk...until I'm finished with him anyway.

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of NDPstan. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Last Tax Collection: 10/24/2016 1:25:38 AM
Last Bill Payment: 10/25/2016 12:00:16 AM
Desired Religion: Shinto
Desired Government: Republic
Threat Level: Severe 
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 660
Last Nuke Purchase: 10/25/2016 12:00:32 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 9/25/2016
Total Money: $7,503,975
Technology: 105.01 Levels
Trade Partners: kingdom of india, The State, Morphine, Sacre Sang, Empire of Man

He started with 2 million so he's improving

5 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Monsters loves to talk about not hugging pixels, but they sure seem intent on hoarding their warchests rather than rebuilding higher to get more casualties.

This would suggest that they actually do care about pixels.

Why would we want a short fight? You arent getting out of it that easy

41 minutes ago, Haflinger said:

Whether you want a short fight or not, it's what you're getting. Non Grata isn't coming to rescue you this time, and very soon all of you will be just practice fodder for newbies.

The last nation of relevant size is heading down pretty fast.

That's a good idea, but it would be so cliche. Maybe if we start losing. Unlikely to happen for a while. 

Edited by President Hardin

Nobody cares about damage ratios of a nation with 30 wonders and 100 improvements against a nation with a fraction that. If you're proud of that, then you might as well be a 9th grader picking fights with 3rd graders.

It's one thing to do this when fighting a defensive war, but you launch these aggressive wars with the intent of trying to force newer, less equipped nations from this world, that's why no one likes you.

Edited by Immortan Junka

4 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Nobody cares about damage ratios of a nation with 30 wonders and 100 improvements against a nation with a fraction that. If you're proud of that, then you might as well be a 9th grader picking fights with 3rd graders.

It's one thing to do this when fighting a defensive war, but you launch these aggressive wars with the intent of trying to force newer, less equipped nations from this world, that's why no one likes you.

Our declarations were on nations with many wonders, including the "great" Jack Layton. Ive been countered by nations like Hershey, 6 billion dollars and the same amount of wonders. Ive jumped for Alexio, who has twice the tech as me. Not a 9th grade on 3rd grade fight. We've had opponents that are supposed to be tough, but aren't. :P

15 minutes ago, Haflinger said:

Start losing?

Counting your spy, you have three nations left over 10K strength. What is your definition of losing precisely?

Casualties are the only sign of winning in this game, and we have a lot of them. Don't worry, I'll pass you soon :D

If you like your pixels so much, I hear GPA is accepting applicants :P

33 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

From what I have seen in the initial declares MU attacked fit opponents only. Its in the counter declares from ur side that most of us were potted against no wonder newbies. 

If destroying no wonder nation is ur source of hatred towards us then I suggest you channel it to allies in ur side. 

1 hour ago, Roal36 said:

From what I have seen in the initial declares MU attacked fit opponents only. Its in the counter declares from ur side that most of us were potted against no wonder newbies. 

If destroying no wonder nation is ur source of hatred towards us then I suggest you channel it to allies in ur side. 

5420532_86b0f8a341f845d12873d53fcb5e2be8

What's that? No one can hear you over all the pixels you're losing.

3 hours ago, President Hardin said:

Our declarations were on nations with many wonders, including the "great" Jack Layton. Ive been countered by nations like Hershey, 6 billion dollars and the same amount of wonders. Ive jumped for Alexio, who has twice the tech as me. Not a 9th grade on 3rd grade fight. We've had opponents that are supposed to be tough, but aren't. :P

Casualties are the only sign of winning in this game, and we have a lot of them. Don't worry, I'll pass you soon :D

If you like your pixels so much, I hear GPA is accepting applicants :P

You was lucky on one occasion that someone wasn't listening to orders. You had two days of easy nukes and yet you still struggled to do damage on me. You boys aren't as great as you claim to be.

34 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

You was lucky on one occasion that someone wasn't listening to orders. You had two days of easy nukes and yet you still struggled to do damage on me. You boys aren't as great as you claim to be.

Yea it's not like you have twice as much tech or anything

We are better than I claim :D

Edited by President Hardin