The Purge

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

St Mungo, here's some terms

He must delete all wonders. He must ZI himself. He must send 100m to General Kanabis. He is not allowed to be in ANY wars for 1 year. He must publicly admit defeat and must praise general kanabis' leadership 

Edited by Morphine

7 minutes ago, Morphine said:

St Mungo, I and the fellow coalition leaders have agreed upon terms that can be presented to Roal to obtain peace.

He must deleted all wonders. He must ZI himself. He must send 100m to General Kanabis. He is not allowed to be in ANY wars for 1 year. 

Ha! Wow. 

14 minutes ago, Morphine said:

I edited the terms sorry my phone cut me off for some reason. 

I wonder why you never applied such terms on LPC people. Because that is ridiculous. 

ZI sure, but 100 mil is steep for a nation that size and decommissioning of all wonders is impossible. 

Roal  is not allowed to be in ANY wars for 1 year. 

Can this term be negotiated. As I may need the use of his Fighting skills at some point during that year.

I have it written in our Constitution all wars must be Authorized. http://cnscotland.createaforum.com/announcements/constitution-158/

As for those other terms I will wait to hear from Roal?

Edited by St Mungo

1 minute ago, St Mungo said:

Can this term be negotiated. As I may need the use of his Fighting skills at some point during that year.

I have it written in our Constitution all wars must be Authorized. http://cnscotland.createaforum.com/announcements/constitution-158/

He won't be much use without his wonders. Significantly diminished

No Wars - Sure I can agree to a 6 month NAP with the entire coalition
Payment to anybody involved in this war - No I can't pay any money to anyone.

Payment to Kanabis - If he is that desperate then  I can arrange something for him. His alliance needs all the money they can get after flopping in this war badly.
Deletion of Wonders - Nah I can't do that.

This is getting kinda dumb, impossible terms, joking about nation deletion, ridiculous rep demands for a nation that size, et cetera.

How about this:

• Admit defeat and publicly surrender.
  • Delete SDI and Pentagon.
  • Pay ~1,000 tech to the coalition over the next month or so.
  • Agree to NAP with entire coalition/blanket ban on offensive wars for set period.

Surely that's reasonable for both?

42 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

This is getting kinda dumb, impossible terms, joking about nation deletion, ridiculous rep demands for a nation that size, et cetera.

How about this:

• Admit defeat and publicly surrender.
  • Delete SDI and Pentagon.
  • Pay ~1,000 tech to the coalition over the next month or so.
  • Agree to NAP with entire coalition/blanket ban on offensive wars for set period.

Surely that's reasonable for both?

This is much better. Though settling for SDI is best. Pentegon in the end doesn't make much difference. 

He kinda already acknowledged defeat with his resignation. And praised the coalition leaders

Is this even a thing here, asking for wonder deletion. I would like to state on record that those actually handling the negotiation haven't asked or put forth any terms so far.

I was hoping that with this peace negotiations I could maybe make up with all the Kashmir and VG members and iron out all bad blood for the future. I didn't didn't want to make it worse.