The Purge

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Isolatar said:

Dont worry about Caparo or the rest of the Monsters University lot, they're not leaving the war without talking to Banned/Roq.

I'm not worried in the slightest, I didn't imagine that they would be forgotten, I just took the time to figure out where they all went and so thought I might as well put a record here.

45 minutes ago, Haflinger said:

Yeah, thanks for doing that.

However: to be fair, Kindle and RUKUNU were both from Animalz in the first place. Also, Isolatar's situation is complex.

Yeah I know, it isn't as if Kindle and RUKUNU have left the fighting coalition, AFAIK they both AA hop a lot, I'm more keeping track of the decline of the AA than anything else.

For the nation of Europia I will refrain from making any comment or judgement.

Strangely enough Non Grata have accepted Caparo though.

3 hours ago, Haflinger said:

Yeah, thanks for doing that.

However: to be fair, Kindle and RUKUNU were both from Animalz in the first place. Also, Isolatar's situation is complex.

Selling his nation then taking it back when banned begs him to? Not that complex 

You seem to claim a fascinating insight into the internal communications of people who aren't talking to you. One might even suggest you're so accustomed to the sound of your own voice, you have to make things up. In any event, it's not a topic that's appropriate for discussion in this forum.

No Haflinger, he's absolutely right. I sold my nation that had no infra and was at war with Oculus for $100. You should try it too. 

https://join.skype.com/BWxGMNZwIz9P

Here's the link to Monster's Univeristy Skype conversation where both Hardin and ATG are, if they haven't left already. Hopefully you'll be able to get a good deal as well.

5 hours ago, Blackatron said:

You ever think who would pay 50 for you? your ma would even have a problem with that... i table an offer of 1 dollar for you!

On 11/9/2016 at 3:48 PM, Blackatron said:

To give a rundown:

President Hardin Left the AA, subsequently booted and banned by Ericsw, now on one man AA.

Caparo Fled to Non-Grata AA.

Hansansohel Left to "none"

Sir Kindle Left to Animalz

RUKUNU Left to Animalz

Isolatar Defected to SLAP

Roal Surrendered

Leaving:

Ericsw

KingNeptune

Jonesing

WagonWheel

Don't think I missed anyone.

One thing I will say about them, their aid slot efficiency puts Umbrella to shame;

30 / 24 
(125.00%)

While they have their aid slots, that is. Although I think banning Hardin made me like them, so perhaps I'll just let sleeping dogs lie.

Edited by Andrewb610

I thank you all for granting Roal, Peace.

This shows the positive Character of The Coalition. They would rather have peace over War.  Rather Spend their resources building thier Nations and building friendships.

Than fostering War and Hate!

KInd Regards and Thank You.

St Mungo.

4 hours ago, Andrewb610 said:

While they have their aid slots, that is. Although I think banning Hardin made me like them, so perhaps I'll just let sleeping dogs lie.

Yeah, I was wondering when you guys would start thinking of that...

Personally I wouldn't take the risk, there's still more than enough in that sphere to get a seat even if they lose it, in which case all of brown is in deep !@#$. But that is probably just me being risk averse, if they lose a senate seat they'll have nowhere to run.

EDIT: When I posted I hadn't checked the other thread, seems the sanction war has already started.

Edited by Blackatron

On 11/11/2016 at 1:24 AM, Blackatron said:

Yeah, I was wondering when you guys would start thinking of that...

Personally I wouldn't take the risk, there's still more than enough in that sphere to get a seat even if they lose it, in which case all of brown is in deep !@#$. But that is probably just me being risk averse, if they lose a senate seat they'll have nowhere to run.

EDIT: When I posted I hadn't checked the other thread, seems the sanction war has already started.

I was hit with Sanctions from Hardin and after cooling down and seeing the recent developments, I see no need to retaliate.  Even without a seat on the Senate (or perhaps especially if they don't) I feel that with MU's war concluded, we as a sphere should look to the future and not the past.  I also recognize that this may be easier for myself to do than other nations.

3 hours ago, Andrewb610 said:

I was hit with Sanctions from Hardin and after cooling down and seeing the recent developments, I see no need to retaliate.  Even without a seat on the Senate (or perhaps especially if they don't) I feel that with MU's war concluded, we as a sphere should look to the future and not the past.  I also recognize that this may be easier for myself to do than other nations.

Thanks for the secret aid to monsters btw.

I'm calling out Lord Darrin. 

I challenged this man, who I thought would be honourable, to another duel. He insulted me and declined. Then yester morning he said, jump for me. Excited for more causalities, I did so. Instead, this chicken is hiding from me. And here's why. We've fought three times in the last year. I beat him every time, even when I wasn't nuking him. He can't afford another beating, he's down from over 300 million to 20. 

Here's his response when I asked why.

"I won't attack you lol I declared on you every time we fought dumbass"

Its okay, I am fine. The dark emperor attacked me. A bigger crybaby and he's on super welfare! He has refused a deal that the loser deletes their nation from CN, because he too, knows I would defeat him, despite many of his insults towards me. Cmon guys, im sanctioned. I'm fighting 3 of you chumps. 

Lord Darrin is not honourable. The Dark Emperor is scared to end up like his buddy xanth.

If you want to watch the drama, come to the Skype chat between all of us. Continue the conversation with Skype: https://join.skype.com/tfb0h74cbToE

55 minutes ago, President Hardin said:

I'm calling out Lord Darrin. 

I challenged this man, who I thought would be honourable, to another duel. He insulted me and declined. Then yester morning he said, jump for me. Excited for more causalities, I did so. Instead, this chicken is hiding from me. And here's why. We've fought three times in the last year. I beat him every time, even when I wasn't nuking him. He can't afford another beating, he's down from over 300 million to 20. 

Here's his response when I asked why.

"I won't attack you lol I declared on you every time we fought dumbass"

Its okay, I am fine. The dark emperor attacked me. A bigger crybaby and he's on super welfare! He has refused a deal that the loser deletes their nation from CN, because he too, knows I would defeat him, despite many of his insults towards me.

Maybe Lord Darrin is tired of fighting the same nation again and again.  I would get tired of it.

Regarding The Dark Emperor,  he is a loyal member of his alliance so why would he agree to any deal with you?  Certainly and especially not one that would involve no longer helping his alliance.  

Edited by White Chocolate