Gentle Friends, I Need Your Guidance

kingzog

So yesterday, after learning of the discovery of an alliance called Viking Swords I noticed some very interesting things about it, like its aid screens and activity levels. There is a congruity present that makes the NPO look like the LSF.

I have decided to investigate this further, and it seems the best way to do this is to give one of them a gentle tap on the shoulder.

Of course, anyone interested in aiding my investigations is welcome to join. (And, just to stop SirWilliam from having an aneurysm and sending me the bill for it, this harebrained scheme has nothing to do with Kashmir. Furthermore, if Viking Swords isn't a twenty-headed monster....dang....I guess I'd offer full resitution. *sigh*)

But here's the thing:

Your weapons are currently being prepared for launch.
You must wait until 10/19/2016 5:00 PM to launch nuclear weapons.

I need your help. What do I do?

I mean, besides wait, that is.

Sincerely,

- kz

3 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

There are actually a fair number of alliances out there who have little to no activity and have been around forever.  Do you hope to start a trend?

*eyes widen*

You had me at 'little to no activity'.

1 minute ago, Blackatron said:

Very strange that they have a senate seat as well.

Also the 4 nations within my range (I'm 24K NS) look unusually... soft, like no MPs, no SDIs, not even a pentagon, for most alliances the nations in this range are generally quite wonder heavy.

Nope, nothing suspicious there. Move along, now.

1 minute ago, Roal36 said:

Yes noticed them today morning only after I saw king's declare. Are u saying they are some kind of a tech farm or something.

I would never suggest such a thing, Why, the very thought....

1 hour ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Looked at them. That is unlike any aid screen I've ever seen! So orderly 

52 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

Rather well drilled nation building...

Also I wonder what  +ULFBERH+T means you reckon it's their password :v

20 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

These "guys" tech slave harder than I do, and I take pride in my tech slaving.

If I wasn't such a gosh-danged optimist about everything I'd almost think you were suggesting something.

2 minutes ago, kingzog said:

If I wasn't such a gosh-danged optimist about everything I'd almost think you were suggesting something.

The optimist in me, really noticed how efficiently they nation build! Clumps of 6 nations, all within ~400 NS of each other! That's an incredibly organized group

Edited by gowfanatic

5 minutes ago, gowfanatic said:

The optimist in me, really noticed how efficiently they nation build! Clumps of 6 nations, all within ~400 NS of each other! That's an incredibly organized group

"Of one mind," you might say.

Honestly when I first brought this AA up in the other thread I realised that they seemed a bit suspicious, but I never could have guessed how suspicious:

• Seemingly 100% aid slot efficiency before they went inactive, no cash sent, only tech.
  • Nations in very close proximity to one another in terms of NS, astoundingly 3 at 147,000 NS within 2 NS of each other.
  • The history of their name on the OWF is like no other alliance: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/search/&q="viking swords"&page=19
  • Most of them have basically no casualties, the exception being their top guy, who I believe has been on the wrong end of a few upper tier raids.
  • Nations with 9 wonders with political lobbyist.
  • Owner seems to have named the AA after himself.
  • Claims to have treaties in the alliance description, no evidence of any treaties.
  • Almost all of them stop logging on at the same time.

Anything else?

BTW +ULFBERH+T means https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulfberht_swords

Kingzog, what does his warchest look like?

No clue. I've just been destroying nukes for fun. I imagine it's fairly impressive, unlike mine.

EDIT: Oh no, I stepped away from the computer and my cat was playing with the keyboard and....

Edited by kingzog

5 hours ago, kingzog said:

Let us all pray to the Swords and Shields of Admin that they will awaken from their never-ending slumber and right the wrongs that were no doubt committed.

Don't count on it, though.

where'd your optimism go?