OP DOW on ST6

And then the council members said: ”It is not good for OP to build diligently but be devoid of any fun.” So on the 24th day of the hallowed 41st tournament edition they said:”Let there be war.” So was it said and so will it be done.

“There is no avoiding war. It can only be postponed to the advantage of others.” – Niccolo Machiavelli
2qxyxwj.jpg

*Conditions apply
*1) No blockades
*2) No nukes
*3) No dirty spy ops( religious incitement, govt incitement, destruction of money, assassination of generals, IRS sabotage)

Stats to follow shortly:-)Have fun:-)

Since the stats are after the initial strikes, a few thousand NS is expected to be evenly shaved off from both sides.

OP NS= 299,652     Avg NS=18,728 , Total nations=17

(RE+SL6) NS=106,995+220,052=327,047       Avg NS=17,213 ,    Total Nations=19

4 hours ago, KingNeptune said:

For the record, ST6 invited Roman empire to join in on this one, we agree to the above *Conditions. You must have scared em lol. Now they aren't scared anymore.

Since the fight is roughly fair we don't have any problems except that we should have been notified in advance since this was a pre-arranged war. Anyways, enjoy the fireworks as long as it lasts:-)

Edited by PeterPan

The only real question here is Seal Team 6 ,,, what did you do with Teams 1  to 5

Subject: Gather Intelligence

Message: Gather Intelligence.......Have you not seen my movies... I am a cartoon character...... I have no intelligence

Somebody didn't get the memo. You guys can feel free to give me someone to pass that off onto.

To: DaRuler    From: pkvoipking    Date: 10/11/2016 12:44:40 AM

Subject: Naval Blockade

Message: A naval blockade has been placed against your nation. This blockade will reduce your next tax collection by 10.00%. Together with any previous blockades your next tax collection will be reduced by a total of 10%. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.
Edited by Jesusfreak

16 hours ago, Jesusfreak said:

Somebody didn't get the memo. You guys can feel free to give me someone to pass that off onto.

To: DaRuler    From: pkvoipking    Date: 10/11/2016 12:44:40 AM

Subject: Naval Blockade

Message: A naval blockade has been placed against your nation. This blockade will reduce your next tax collection by 10.00%. Together with any previous blockades your next tax collection will be reduced by a total of 10%. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

Photoshop :psyduck:

It's weird that he decided to end his career in CN by going rogue. I remember when he used to play with us in Defcon1.