Umbrella member sentenced to ZI

IYIyTh

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

To be able to sentence someone to ZI, you need to actually have the ability to enforce it.

The Black Tea Matters movement is more than capable of enforcing ZI. Halin is already there, he just doesn't know it.

9 hours ago, Crownguard said:

Out of the inane ramblings on this thread, I think the idea that we were ever unilaterally allied with Myth is the disturbing part.

I appreciate the attempts to repair our alliance that your pathetic leadership has attempted to fray, but I'm sorry to say I'm cozying up to the New Pacific Order instead. They are shamelessly addicted to eating butthole on an entirely different level. They make Salajol at TOP look like an altar boy when it comes to eating butthole and being BFFs with their skype buddies. They even take grudges to other games because they can't solve them here. As a whole, though, I am greatly appreciative to Umbrella for their support and not turning on the Black Tea Matters Movement like they have the majority of their allies in their pathetic, disgraceful, contemptuous history. It's really appreciated that Umbrella has not remained a !@#$ stain of the unjust war and is actually worth a damn nowadays, and totally not just NPO's !@#$%* who bend over whenever NPO asks for it.

Umbrella is a true bastion of hipsterism that must be preserved so that in thousands of years when people want to know what the definition of excrement was, we have an easy pictograph to expalin it. I appreciate the rest of the planet in their support of making Umbrella's turd like behavior known. 

Thanks.

Edited by IYIyTh

On 2016-10-05 at 10:38 PM, Fox Fire said:

Yeah, IRON supports you because I've been gone for like a month and asked a question. It's a good thing you talked to me first since I'm obviously a government member and know what's going on. Just hold on while I go make some tea. 

This is probably the best post you have ever made. B-)

Still. This is Myth being bitter about the failure of MI6 and looking for a target to rage against.

8 hours ago, Haflinger said:

This is probably the best post you have ever made. B-)

Still. This is Myth being bitter about the failure of MI6 and looking for a target to rage against.

I don't see anything in this post about tea or halin being zi'd, please stay on topic old fart

4 hours ago, Maegor said:

What is boiled may never steam, but steeps again stronger and warmer.

(Yes. lol)

We salute you, follower of the tea ways. I invite you to abandon the Oolong Caleafate, and join the order of Earl Gray, his majesty.

15 hours ago, Crownguard said:

Kids, this is what happens when you smoke the "tea" instead of drinking it.  

Don't do drugs.

This coming from the guy who thinks he's a care bear.

Sounds like someone could use a care bear stare, @##& man.  You need to get off the forum and find a job besides riding us all day.  People have said we suck in much more clever and entertaining ways.  Playing a self-righteous zealot is hitting a bit too close to home for you.  I mean the fact you left the Bob entirely and came back here solely to gripe 'bout lil ol us says something...and probably speaks more poorly of you than anything that's ever going to hurt our feelings.

But.  You know.  Care bear.  So I say that because I care about you.

Edited by Crownguard

10 hours ago, Crownguard said:

Sounds like someone could use a care bear stare, @##& man.  You need to get off the forum and find a job besides riding us all day.  People have said we suck in much more clever and entertaining ways.  Playing a self-righteous zealot is hitting a bit too close to home for you.  I mean the fact you left the Bob entirely and came back here solely to gripe 'bout lil ol us says something...and probably speaks more poorly of you than anything that's ever going to hurt our feelings.

But.  You know.  Care bear.  So I say that because I care about you.

Listen, just because Umbrella are a bunch of spineless teacists who go out of the way to spy other nations does not mean I truly give half a scone about them. You are dirt. You are lesser than dirt. You are the underneath of dirt of years of decay that is the essence of all that remains. If I could have a guess, you are probably the remnants of dog excrement that has been fossilized by pure arrogance.

You need to purify yourself in the waters of Lake Minnetonka.

Until that time, steep tight knowing that your existential enemy is preparing to attack you and that your ugly, despicable, narcissistic and completely self-serving ways will catch up with you.

8 hours ago, Crownguard said:

Forget the care bear stare.  You need a care bear drone strike...

I will rain down the most torrid of waters upon your face. It will be sweeping, hot, full of flavor, and most importantly -- deadly.

I await the day when your entire being has been roasted alive, and its doing will be the arrogance and sheer craptitude that is Umbrella -- not to be mistaken with the morass of futility that is the holy empire of halin.

8 hours ago, kingzog said:

Credit Bear....does he work in a bank or something?

"I love you, but your application is denied."

Credit Bear is under investigation for short selling with insider information and integrated automatic transfer mechanisms in game, presumably dealing with technology.

He also resides in Umbrella, which was a shock to no one upon discovery.

Edited by IYIyTh

BREAKING NEWS FROM UMBRELLA LABS

Patients with metastatic butthurtedness who no longer respond or tolerate other available treatments do not benefit from OWF posts (OWFps), according to recent results of an Umbrella Labs clinical trial.

The results of the trial, conducted over a 4 year period, were presented this week at the Bob Society for Medical Buttology (BSMB). Researchers found that initial exposure to criticism can trigger the onset of acute butthurtedness in 1/10 former MHA patients. Trolling was also found to synergistically enhance the rate at which butthurt was found to spread amongst patients. Initially treatments with careful politicking (PLT) appeared to have a promising effect in minimizing the spread of the initial butthurtedness, however; these results did not translate into a superior overall survival in patients receiving PLT as relapse rates have now been found to spike even years after initial remissions.

“The data confirmed PLT is an active compound and had a significant effect in stabilizing butthurt disease for patients with advanced colorectal inanity ,” professor Steve Von Tordold, MD, PhD, professor at the University of Pacifica in Boblivia, and lead investigator, said in a press release. “Unfortunately, this benefit did not lead to an increase in overall jovialness and we are currently analyzing the data to better understand this outcome,” he said.

Currently, PLT is approved to treat idiopathic idiocy in the U.S. and Japan and for some cases of raidisms. Patients receiving PLT also exhibited more frequent Grade 2 or higher adverse events, such as verbal diarrhea (16% vs. 8%) and finger fatigue (9% vs. 6%).

“The ultimate goal of our butthurtedness program is to develop treatments that will change posting practices to benefit the lives of patients and their alliances,” said Dr. Von Tordold. “While the outcome of the trial is not what we had hoped for, we continue to learn and evolve our posting strategy with every study result from our development program,” he said.

[disclaimer: this article is presented from a non-CN source and is probably mostly fictitious but I came back to check in on things and just couldn't help myself]