Alpha Wolves Return to the Party

AL Bundy

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2016-10-06 at 3:58 PM, kingzog said:

As I keep saying to folks, "Win a war with ZERO casualties. Then I'll really be impressed."

I won my first five wars with a combined 87 casualties. (I stole approximately 20 tech from them. I remember wondering what the world would be like if everyone had my ratio of tech to casualties.)

It did make getting respect harder though. Casualty totals are more a reflection of how much fighting a nation has done at high infra levels than anything else; when I jumped from 8K infra, my casualty figures went way up.

22 minutes ago, LordDarrin said:

well uhm you spied us...you hit slap...so the chain reaction was set into effect by your own self...SLAP involved us.we involved wolves..it wasnt worry it was who else wants to have some fun kicking down the very people most people hate....you asked for it.

You'll need all the help you can get :P But you did threaten us multiple times, in an event that did not concern some !@#$%* micro ODP. You never backed up your talk, so I sent someone your way :P