Alpha Wolves Return to the Party

AL Bundy

2 minutes ago, President Hardin said:

sorry, i made a deal with the devil alexio to hit me :P can't have some noob hit me

he's a cool guy, but his warchest is only 6 billionish. 

Yes yes you did :P

Although you did blow your chance to early anarchy me while I had to sell pretty much everything I could to be in your range. Guess its just inexperience ;):P 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

Yes yes you did :P

Although you did blow your chance to early anarchy me while I had to sell pretty much everything I could to be in your range. Guess its just inexperience ;):P 

yea, dumb move aircrafting you before GAing when you were at 99 infra :P at least i have more than 2 generals, 2 million casualties, and 400 million cash. 

13 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Does each million casualties entitle you to a bone piercing in your nose? Guess I can't relate to the way barbarians think.

Close...more like another notch in the gun though.

7 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

NS damage ratios only matter to those not familiar with the art of war.

Damage ratios matter with big nations too. When you're knocking 10K tech off in a war, that matters.

7 hours ago, President Hardin said:

Y'all are embarrassing yourselves claiming you are better at war than us. Tell that to the guys sending 20 bombers. 

You're fighting newbies. (Well, not all of them. But some of them.) If you want a challenge, spend some of that warchest, come back up here.

6 hours ago, President Hardin said:

We attacked sra and V guard, yet somehow Atlas and others got involved. 

You attacked connected alliances that people like. Welcome to the new world, where not everyone needs a treaty to fight for people they like.

15 hours ago, President Hardin said:

"in defense", AM must not have told you they threatened us multiple times and Darrin kept saying he would hit us then he wouldn't, so I had him hit. 

Idk why you bothered, you got 1 slot. 

Not in DEFENSE of us...TECHNICALLY yes..because i invited them..none the less..you dont realize i had to wait for SLAP to hit before i can declare..obiviously.

3 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Does each million casualties entitle you to a bone piercing in your nose? Guess I can't relate to the way barbarians think.

Couldn't multi-quote on my phone...casualties make people feel warm and fuzzy. 

5 hours ago, Hombre Sabio said:

This sir is why you are a complete idiot.

As much as I usually believe that Junka is an utter idiot, he's right this time. Casualties have absolutely no bearing on how you perform in a war - just a metric that people use to wave around like a dick-waving contest.

18 hours ago, WarriorSoul said:

As much as I usually believe that Junka is an utter idiot, he's right this time. Casualties have absolutely no bearing on how you perform in a war - just a metric that people use to wave around like a dick-waving contest.

Absolutely.

As I keep saying to folks, "Win a war with ZERO casualties. Then I'll really be impressed."

17 minutes ago, kingzog said:

Absolutely.

As I keep saying to folks, "Win a war with ZERO casualties. Then I'll really be impressed."

2. Hence to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.