Alpha Wolves Return to the Party

AL Bundy

17 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

We will see how fast they do given a chance...

Well to odds are in your favor to win every war against most nations in your strength range, your nations that have large war chests, great military wonders, and tons of experience.... I would be more disappointed if I saw you guys loose one.... Keep up the fighting AM!

Al

Don't contradict what your buddies are saying, buddy. They day we are losing. To us, we are winning because you won't get rid of us and you see what's happening. They are worried, they are getting everyone they can to help. 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, kingzog said:

Do you understand why you haven't actually refuted anything I've said?

I'll bet you don't.

Seems the admissions for Monsters University are pretty lax. Did you even have to produce a high school diploma?

All of our members are required to have at least a 4.0 GPA and have a high school diploma, which most of our members received at monsters inc, animalz, or other institutions 

2 minutes ago, President Hardin said:

Don't contradict what your buddies are saying, buddy. They day we are losing. To us, we are winning because you won't get rid of us and you see what's happening. They are worried, they are getting everyone they can to help. 

Strawman objective.

You launched this war, and this year Monsters attacked Supernova X three times. So our goal isn't to "get rid of you," we simply have to contain your aggression.

This isn't chess, this is Go.

Go-04.jpg

1 hour ago, KingNeptune said:

But your alliance has lost every single war. I'm not joking, 9/9 wars lost. At least you are consistent.

How's that even possible? They declared 8 of them, and we were fighting 5 other guys. They should have been able to win at least one

9 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Strawman objective.

You launched this war, and this year Monsters attacked Supernova X three times. So our goal isn't to "get rid of you," we simply have to contain your aggression.

This isn't chess, this is Go.

Go-04.jpg

1st time monsters university coming after you. Mainly because of your threats and !@#$ posting.

15 minutes ago, President Hardin said:

You still don't get it.

It's not worry. It's reaching for more poison to deal with the vermin.

Just now, Stonewall14 said:

When you spy on and/or attack other AAs, they and their allies tend to DoW on you so the whaaa 14 AAs are hitting our 11 man micro penis AA is sad but true lol...xD

We attacked sra and V guard, yet somehow Atlas and others got involved. 

And you did unprovoked spy attacks on me a LC member and we are allied to SRA so no one is making the DoW's up and were all provoked by you hitting protectorates and allies or our respective AAs...:ph34r:

3 hours ago, KingNeptune said:

boi I whooped yo bootays without even droppin em nukes. You in purrrrrticular dropped 5 of em vs my 1 and still BEARly eked out dat win (if dats what u wanna call it)(which is super great don't get me wrong!!!)(here's a 3nd sentence in parentheses for your viewing pleasure)(and fourth but no fifth)

You dun did a good job however hittin jack layton when he had ( emot-siren.gifOOC WARNING CALL THE FEDS  emot-siren.gif ) limited internet access ( emot-siren.gif OOC WARNING IS DONE SO YOU CAN RELAX FINALLY!  emot-siren.gif ) and put up some good numbers on nations without any wonders (except for caledor but I know you tried your best) so you do deserve props for those things and I don't want to take away from it!!!!!

In the spirit of good debate I wanted to make sure both sides of el story have been presented. Seems like they have!

Also I am honored to be listed as one of the 35 or whatever alliances attacking motsers uninsty. I want to thank God and my family who helped me get here.

10 minutes ago, Master Hakai said:

boi I whooped yo bootays without even droppin em nukes. You in purrrrrticular dropped 5 of em vs my 1 and still BEARly eked out dat win (if dats what u wanna call it)(which is super great don't get me wrong!!!)(here's a 3nd sentence in parentheses for your viewing pleasure)(and fourth but no fifth)

You dun did a good job however hittin jack layton when he had ( emot-siren.gifOOC WARNING CALL THE FEDS  emot-siren.gif ) limited internet access ( emot-siren.gif OOC WARNING IS DONE SO YOU CAN RELAX FINALLY!  emot-siren.gif ) and put up some good numbers on nations without any wonders (except for caledor but I know you tried your best) so you do deserve props for those things and I don't want to take away from it!!!!!

In the spirit of good debate I wanted to make sure both sides of el story have been presented. Seems like they have!

Dude, you kinda scare me sometimes.

3 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

We will see how fast they do given a chance...

Well to odds are in your favor to win every war against most nations in your strength range, your nations that have large war chests, great military wonders, and tons of experience.... I would be more disappointed if I saw you guys loose one.... Keep up the fighting AM!

Al

We may have "lost" our wars due to the damage rations but we were dealing some of the deadliest wars out. We'll keep gaining experience and losing pixels.

11 minutes ago, GradyTheGreat said:

We may have "lost" our wars due to the damage rations but we were dealing some of the deadliest wars out. We'll keep gaining experience and losing pixels.

Sound like a good symbiotic realtionship. Monsters are happy to continue their assitance in this matter !

5 minutes ago, GradyTheGreat said:

It's too bad only one of your members is within my range and he has too many defensive wars. :(

sorry, i made a deal with the devil alexio to hit me :P can't have some noob hit me

17 minutes ago, GradyTheGreat said:

I will say my opponent hasansohel was pretty cool.

he's a cool guy, but his warchest is only 6 billionish.