Alpha Wolves Return to the Party

AL Bundy

The Alpha Wolves were invited to rejoin a party we started months ago.

In defense of Apocalypse Meow, the Alpha Wolves declare war on Monsters University.

I hope we are able to fill the one war slot that is available right now!

Al Bundy

Co-leader of the Alpha Wolves

&

A dam fine Women's Shoe Salesman 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just the 14 alliances against our 11 man alliance is it now?

1. Federation of Cobra

2. Last Call

3. Alpha Wolves

4. Atlas

5. Supernova X

6. Kashmir

7. Suicide Squad

8. Sovereign League of Armed Powers

9. Goon Order of Neighbourly Slapping

10. Rebelling Against our Dads

11. Apocalypse Meow

12. Umbrella

13. Varangian Guard

14. Screaming Red Asses

Ya must be so proud. Congrats. Your help arrived just in time Al Bundy, they we're loosing their footing until you stepped in.

12 minutes ago, KingNeptune said:

1. Federation of Cobra

2. Last Call

3. Alpha Wolves

4. Atlas

5. Supernova X

6. Kashmir

7. Suicide Squad

11. Apocalypse Meow

12. Umbrella

13. Varangian Guard

14. Screaming Red Asses

Ya must be so proud. Congrats. Your help arrived just in time Al Bundy, they we're loosing their footing until you stepped in.

I hate to interrupt your indignant sarcasm, but none of these alliances are perpetuating coordinated warfare against you. This is just the bandwagon of people who hate your !@#$%* ass micro and who are doing you the (undeserved) respect of bothering to post DoWs.

It has little to do with honor, even less to do with coordination and absolutely everything to do with the piss poor behavior that has defined your alliance since existence.

Edited by Lord Cyvole

1 hour ago, KingNeptune said:

There there, mommy's warming some milk for your right now.

This just proves why people hate you, its not smart I am sure some dumb monster kindergarten members will laugh at it but it really isnt that funny, yes the way MU act it should be MK Monsters Kindergarten  

6 minutes ago, Devialance said:

This just proves why people hate you, its not smart I am sure some dumb monster kindergarten members will laugh at it but it really isnt that funny, yes the way MU act it should be MK Monsters Kindergarten  

f45dcute-Monsters-Inc-kindergarten-Mike.

Dey is vurrry educated.

2 hours ago, KingNeptune said:

There there, mommy's warming some milk for your right now.

More alliances hitting us then we have people, proves they are scared of our power ad thd most powerful alliance in history. 

18 minutes ago, Devialance said:

We graduated many many years ago from MK. Now most of us are graduating pixel destruction with maxima cum laude 

Edited by President Hardin

5 hours ago, KingNeptune said:

1. Federation of Cobra

2. Last Call

3. Alpha Wolves

4. Atlas

5. Supernova X

6. Kashmir

7. Suicide Squad

11. Apocalypse Meow

12. Umbrella

13. Varangian Guard

14. Screaming Red Asses

nah, we are just doing some pest control, even 11 fleas can cause an itch

Its 15 now, an Orange Defense Network nations joined the fun.

He's doing.... um well, good to get rid of my pesky tanks. The ODN war training FTW.

To: kingneptune    From: zeldafan4ever    Date: 10/5/2016 5:42:54 AM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. The attacking spies were given the following order: Destroy Defending Tanks. In the attack your counter intelligence systems prevailed and managed to thwart the attack. Your counter spies managed to kill 20 enemy spies.

-

Only 3 years old and he's already learned this trick. :rolleyes:

8 minutes ago, KingNeptune said:

Its 15 now, an Orange Defense Network nations joined the fun.

He's doing.... um well, good to get rid of my pesky tanks. The ODN war training FTW.

To: kingneptune    From: zeldafan4ever    Date: 10/5/2016 5:42:54 AM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. The attacking spies were given the following order: Destroy Defending Tanks. In the attack your counter intelligence systems prevailed and managed to thwart the attack. Your counter spies managed to kill 20 enemy spies.

-

Only 3 years old and he's already learned this trick. :rolleyes:

Luckily it didn't go through, otherwise you would have been toast!

Edited by President Hardin

53 minutes ago, President Hardin said:

You don't put on 14 different medicines to cure an itch. Seems like we are more than you can handle. 

I think you know why there are so many alliances against you. Fact is, most alliances simply aren't prepared to deal with gnats. It's easier to simply grow their members out of your range. (This is why your strategy, which I first saw used way back in 2008, is doomed to failure. But please, try to re-invent the wheel if you must.)

Anyway, it's so nice to see that MU's brightest and best are awake to defend their alliance's military performance. As you already have a spy within Kashmir, you must be aware of intra-alliance discussions about MU's war effort. Most of these discussions follow one of two tracks: either "My guy isn't fighting back" or "This guy is just terrible."

Lucky me, though. The guy I fought decided to divide his time between being absent and just plain sucking.

Screenshot_from_2016_10_05_08_25_03.png

Now here's the thing. Everything I've said above is factual. There's no propaganda. The discussions I reference are actually taking place, and the screenshot above was taken within the last few minutes.

I should point out that, among people fighting MU, your own performance has been the subject of much laughter as it appears you, too, have simply decided to roll over and die.

So there we go. Some facts, nearly all of which are easily confirmed. (As I pointed out, you can ask your guy in Kashmir to confirm the discussions. Go ahead....I'll wait.)

So please, if you, Neptune, Roal and every other multiply-challenged member of MU want to continue talking about how great you are, go right ahead. Having a conversation with no basis in reality is kinda your thing.