Rsvp- Check Yes for Cobra

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

You were among the latter.

Fortunately for me what I did is public so everyone can judge for themselves and not take your word for it.

14 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Fortunately for me what I did is public so everyone can judge for themselves and not take your word for it.

Yeah but looking it up is such a hassle.

Here's a summary of what happened:

First you were like-

giphy_5.gif

Then you were like-

tumblr_inline_mq1osi2vrs1qz4rgp.gif

Then literally:

raw.gif

4 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

Yeah but looking it up is such a hassle.

Here's a summary of what happened:

First you were like-

giphy_5.gif

Then you were like-

tumblr_inline_mq1osi2vrs1qz4rgp.gif

Then literally:

raw.gif

Some people like to do false representation of History. We are all not fools like the brainwashed kids in your alliance.

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=813419

Not even done with Round 4 and the coward runs.

No surprise there:

http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?ID=14872

MU is dead and Hardin surrendered. There is no point in him continuing.  

How about the fact that you get 4 times more aid easy but he still won 2/3 of the last rounds? 

And no one said this one wasn't going to be finished 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

16 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

How about the fact you attacked my AA because words hurt.

Little girls should be supervised when accessing the internet, Princess. 

Awww...did I violate the baby Kanabis forum post? I'm sorry, now stop crying Lucius Optimus will commission a lollipop for you. 

General Kanabis is one of the most loyal rulers in this game. His loyalty is unheard of and almost (almost is the key word here)slave-like in nature. He wont hesitate to burn down his entire alliance for the sake of maintaining his loyalty to someone or another alliance (I know this because that really happened in Stomp de Kush).

He also has good ability to find GIFs and post it here even if its sometime stupid. Even when stupid its very entertaining and NOBODY can deny that. I strongly suggest that Immortan Junka also start using GIFS instead of posting those propaganda videos  (I have a feeling that I am going to regret suggesting this).

Is it 100 hundred words yet?

15 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

General Kanabis is one of the most loyal rulers in this game. His loyalty is unheard of and almost (almost is the key word here)slave-like in nature. He wont hesitate to burn down his entire alliance for the sake of maintaining his loyalty to someone or another alliance (I know this because that really happened in Stomp de Kush).

He also has good ability to find GIFs and post it here even if its sometime stupid. Even when stupid its very entertaining and NOBODY can deny that. I strongly suggest that Immortan Junka also start using GIFS instead of posting those propaganda videos  (I have a feeling that I am going to regret suggesting this).

Famous-Heath-Ledger-As-The-Joker-Clappin

Well done, my dear boy.

3 hours ago, Roal36 said:

Good fight, and best of luck with everything moving forward.