MHA - New Leadership

Greetings, people of Bob! You may be aware that the Mostly Harmless Alliance was recently disbanded due to the gross incompetence and negligence of its leadership and members. Though I myself only had three weeks of membership in the alliance, it was clear that no previous members were going to claim the empty throne left in the Doogan's wake. As such, I have taken it upon myself to raise the banners of the Mostly Harmless Alliance once more.

I hereby declare myself, Trivial Nomad, to be the new Leader of the Mostly Harmless Alliance. Furthermore, the MHA swears fealty to the one true governing organization on Planet Bob, the Vladimetric Organization of Dedicated Killer Assassins (VODKA).

The cleverest among you have already realized that this day was predestined... for it was nearly six years ago that King Vladimir VIII waged the first war in VODKA's name, in which he decimated the Mostly Harmless Alliance. One year later, the fearless leader fulfilled the next phase of his destiny as he was reborn and rebuilt as the cyborg VLADITRON. The People of Bob rejoiced at the return of their ruler, and waged a war in his name, before he left Bob to return to his home planet.

You may once again rejoice, for the one true leader of Planet Bob returned just 27 days ago! Yes, it is I, VLADITRON, returned from my homeworld to make good on my promise of reducing the MHA to rubble and ash. With my secret identity revealed, my final destiny takes shape.

wWUsr6.gif

My first act as actual leader of the Mostly Harmless Alliance was to permanently banish all nations previously aligned with the MHA, with the exception of the nation of Lava Khido (HAIL VODKA!) - you have my unrestricted approval to attack these nations at will. Furthermore, the strength of the Mostly Harmless Alliance has been reduced to effectively zero. The MHA is not accepting new members at this time.

With my next official act, I hereby cancel any and all treaties previously held by the Mostly Harmless Alliance. Good riddance to you all..

Have a nice day,

Trivial Nomad / VLADITRON / King Vladimir VIII, Supreme Ruler of Bob and leader of the Mostly Harmless Alliance

Edited by Trivial Nomad

O King Vladimir VIII, most feared enemy of MHA. You cast a shadow over Mushroom Kingdom. You dwarf Non Grata. You humiliate the OWF trolls. You succeeded where all failed: the destruction of MHA. Arms and vilain words could only scratch MHA. Your attack hit us where nobody else tried to aim for.

We have been defeated by your cunning, patient, supremacy and we cannot even surrender because our AA is gone.

MHAil King Vladimir VIII !

2 minutes ago, kingzog said:

I have no idea what's going on beyond the fact that one of the most useless alliances in the history of Bob died through indifference and is now being resurrected to choruses of....more indifference.

I can only argree with the part where you say you have no idea.

6 hours ago, kingzog said:

I have no idea what's going on beyond the fact that one of the most useless alliances in the history of Bob died through indifference and is now being resurrected to choruses of....more indifference.

It's an anti-MHA rogue pulling a Methrage.

The relevant AAs are http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?ID=14881 and http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?ID=14879

42 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

Why was a 1 man AA able to make an announcement before a 37 man AA?

Because MHA, that's why. Dopp's commentary on them from years back is just as true today, only it's worse because it's so many years later.

10 hours ago, Trivial Nomad said:

Sadly not in my range, or I'd sic my semper in his tyrannis all night long. I guess I'll switch to plan B and just go back to spamming for tech sellers.

Speaking of which, you selling tech?

On 10/3/2016 at 8:28 PM, kerschbs said:

I mean he's spot on tbh. 

I guess MHA could be worse in that instead of its current !@#$%* leadership it could be led by you instead.

On 10/3/2016 at 1:30 AM, Haflinger said:

Yeah... maybe. I remember the old MHA, back before the strange #1 era. I miss Denzin still. :(

What the $%&@ do you know about MHA from then?

Stop jocking on Denzin's dick. He wasn't even a good leader around that time but !@#$ if people try to say they miss him when they never showed up on our boards/knew him. Denzin had more intrigue and effort in his left ass cheek than you have your entire pathetic existence. Before Denzin had his OOC issues WCR ran that !@#$ so hard it would make Roquentin envious -- please leave MHA's worthy members out of your pathetic mouth. I get that this new bunch sucks so much dick they're not even semi-respectable, but pretty low to bring up a late member to try to stoke some !@#$.

Edited by IYIyTh

10 hours ago, IYIyTh said:

What the $%&@ do you know about MHA from then?

I wrote - and announced, actually - the MHA-Invicta treaty. Text here. I knew the guys who left to found Argent all rather well. (Actually, Denzin came later; initially I was mostly talking to people like madoverseer and Rah. Although Denzin did sign Tea in Islington, I didn't know him really well until close to the time of the Argent drama with WCR. But that's before your time.)

The rest of it is clipped because I suspect you are unaware of what happened with Denzin.