35 minutes ago, President Hardin said:

"Monsters University went to war without consulting their allies, and cries foul when their allies want nothing to do with it." What are you even talking about? Our only ally was the win bloc, and we talked about it. Never cried foul. 

True that. I didn't simply wake up one morning to find MU thrashing VG and then suddenly decide to join them.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Drop it, Atlas owes nothing. Any reps by the others  would be so small it wouldn't count for much. 

What raises my eyebrows is- 

1. Why did 9 alliances TMG didn't declare on sign this? 

2. Why did FoC sign this? 

3. Why does the wording of this....thing act like TMG was an active combatant/ financer of the MU aggression?  

4. Why are we here? 

Lucius, it's none of your business why FOC signed this. But to satisfy your incessant annoyances, they signed because they are apart of the coalition fighting MU. The one and only reason they declared peace with TMG was because we asked them too due to this peace treaty. They didn't back down from threats of any kind.

Edited by Morphine

13 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

True that. I didn't simply wake up one morning to find MU thrashing VG and then suddenly decide to join them.

And that is the exact reason TMG is considered apart of this war. YOU, as leader of TMG planned a war against VG. If we want to get technical, you left TMG, declared war on me and then joined MU. So, maybe you should get your own peace agreements and not be included in whatever MU decides to sign. 

Edited by Morphine

2 minutes ago, Morphine said:

Lucius, it's none of your business why FOC signed this. But to satisfy your incessant annoyances, they signed because they are apart of the coalition fighting MU. The one and only reason they declared peace with TMG was because we asked them too due to this peace treaty. They didn't back down from threats of any kind.

I wasn't insinuating they backed down from a threat. I assumed white peace was already established 

12 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

They declared in response to MU attack. But quickly backed off. 

Here is what I'm referring to when I said what I did. The only reason they backed off was because this was in the works. General Kanabis is a good friend and ally. What you blame him for doing with COBRA is exactly what Roal has done to TMG. 

7 minutes ago, Morphine said:

Here is what I'm referring to when I said what I did. The only reason they backed off was because this was in the works. General Kanabis is a good friend and ally. What you blame him for doing with COBRA is exactly what Roal has done to TMG. 

Eh. Not exactly that. 

Anyway, stand by for pm

10 hours ago, Roal36 said:

Lucius you have raised some real and valid concerns about the treaty. Point about FoC who went peace within hours after declarations due Pres Hardin threats is esp true.

I think these alliances all 9 nine of them were trying their best to make something good of this war, a war in which a 11 nation micro is fighting all 9 of these alliances and still out damaging them, an embarrassment. 
If bullying a weak and tiny micro at gun point makes them feel good then I am all for it (I am not a sadist). Everybody wins - TMG gets their peace, VG and their allies saves their face atleast partially.  

Bullying? What started this war? Europia.."cough" atg went rogue and attkd a nation in slap, then returned to monsters university. Sir Kindle from the MU aa attkd another nation in SLAP. Slap countered. Allies and friends joined in. 

1 hour ago, Morphine said:

And that is the exact reason TMG is considered apart of this war. YOU, as leader of TMG planned a war against VG. If we want to get technical, you left TMG, declared war on me and then joined MU. So, maybe you should get your own peace agreements and not be included in whatever MU decides to sign. 

To be fair it was discussed in the WIN forums and it was decided that we MU would go to war on their own and that TMG would stay out of it and leave TIE at their own discretion. 

2 hours ago, Walshington said:

As I previously stated, you have never and will never see Hombre Sabio surrender. Yes, one of the alliances I was in did previously surrender, I was not government, did not approve and was not part of the negotiations. Nice try though.

34 minutes ago, eviljak said:

Bullying? What started this war? Europia.."cough" atg went rogue and attkd a nation in slap, then returned to monsters university. Sir Kindle from the MU aa attkd another nation in SLAP. Slap countered. Allies and friends joined in. 

That's wrong but okay. 

43 minutes ago, President Hardin said:

That's wrong but okay. 

Exactly what did he say that wasn't true?  Other than missing the part about Europia coming in for a 2nd round against the same SLAP member that Kindle attacked, everything looked pretty spot on.

1 hour ago, Hombre Sabio said:

As I previously stated, you have never and will never see Hombre Sabio surrender. Yes, one of the alliances I was in did previously surrender, I was not government, did not approve and was not part of the negotiations. Nice try though.

Arguing with the Libertarians is much like repeatedly punching yourself in the dick: It's painful and accomplishes precisely nothing. But I'll bite.

You see, your alliance, represented by your government, surrendered. That much is fact. Whether you were government at the time, whether you were part of the negotiations, and whether you individually endorsed the surrender is all irrelevant. Your government - ~your alliance~- represented you as a member.

So yes, you did surrender.  :)

Edited by SirWilliam

3 hours ago, Morphine said:

YOU, as leader of TMG planned a war against VG. If we want to get technical, you left TMG, declared war on me and then joined MU.

If you are getting technical you will know that I left TMG joined MU and THEN DECLARED WAR AGAINST YOU. I didn't do anything wrong as a TMG leader which according to your so called precedents can be considered wrong. " VG and TMG were not in friendly terms and VG infact was fighting our treaty partners OoT the bulk of the time I was as you say planning.  

3 hours ago, Morphine said:

I would ask you to explain what you were saying but then I would be asking you to embarrass yourself on several counts. I think Gen Kanabis himself wont dare say this. Please Morphine don't even try to defend your alliance here you are not helping much. You fought a good war and be happy with yourself.

1 minute ago, Roal36 said:

I would ask you to explain what you were saying but then I would be asking you to embarrass yourself on several counts. I think Gen Kanabis himself wont dare say this. Please Morphine don't even try to defend your alliance here you are not helping much. You fought a good war and be happy with yourself.

Roal, you are embarrassing yourself. Everybody thinks your a joke. You can't even declare war properly. Your old alliance doesn't want anything to do with you and the new one is about to be reduced to ashes. And I did explain myself, and I thought it was self explanatory but I forgot who I was dealing with 

3 minutes ago, Morphine said:

Roal, you are embarrassing yourself. Everybody thinks your a joke. You can't even declare war properly. Your old alliance doesn't want anything to do with you and the new one is about to be reduced to ashes. And I did explain myself, and I thought it was self explanatory but I forgot who I was dealing with 

You were comparing my actions with that of Kanabis during previous war. If what you were saying is true then Kashmir was defending for him the last time so......

I don't care what everybody here thinks btw.

12 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

You were comparing my actions with that of Kanabis during previous war. If what you were saying is true then Kashmir was defending for him the last time so......

That... Doesn't even make sense. Please reword that and send again

30 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

yeah well i don't care what you think so joke's on you buddy!!!

24 minutes ago, Haflinger said:

inb4 someone posts "I don't care that you don't care that I don't care that you don't care that I don't care that you don't care that I don't care"

I don't care that you're inb4.

I don't care about it so much that I'm going to keep saying it over and over and over, each time displaying just a little bit less facility with the English language.

Three posts in a row from three people who belong in an insane asylum.

That's just RAD.

Can we get back to the joint announcement and how it affects the teabalance of the world?

18 hours ago, Roal36 said:

Get my name out your mouth, filth.