Peace favors Prosperity

The alliances known as The Varangian Guard, and The Mages Guild, each individual entities, have agreed to to the following terms of peace:

Article I:  No further attacks shall be launched in current wars and peace shall be offered in current conflicts between these two alliances at the earliest available opportunity.

Article II:  Roal36 shall be banned from holding any status of membership within The Mages Guild for a minimum period of 1 year from the date of this agreement.

Article III:  No new wars shall be declared upon The Mages Guild by alliances at war with the Monsters coalition, or those that later join the war against the Monsters coalition for the duration of the war and for a period of 3 months following the war.

Article IV:  No new wars shall be declared by The Mages Guild upon alliances at war with the Monsters coalition, or those that later join the war against the Monsters coalition for the duration of the war and for a period of 3 months following the war.

Article V:  The Mages Guild shall not provide provide financial aid to members of the Monsters coalition for the duration of the open conflict period.  

Signed:

The Mages Guild:

Guild Master- Archangel1

The Archmage- General Gorgoth

Varangian Guard:

Jack Layton, Hilmir (Leader)

King Conrad, Fylkir (Minister of Defense/War)

Morphinel, Formælandi (Minister of Foreign Affairs)

Tournevald, Gildisbrœðr (Minister of Economics)

Federation of Cobra:

General Kanabis, King Cobra

Sovereign League of Armed Powers:

Banned - King

Kashmir:

/s/ Kashmir

Umbrella:

Roquentin, President

MrHiott, Vice President

Dylan Carter, Head Envoy

Atlas:

Alexio15 - President

Diomedes - Vice President

The Imperium of Supernova X:

Immortan Junka, Emperor

Galerion, Hand

For RAD:

master hakai, the pizza face of evil

Apocalypse Meow:

Lord Darrin, Commandant

Nord Belka, Sergeant Major

Screaming Red Asses:

Walsh the Beloved, Red Ass Commander

Xanth, Executive officer

On a sidenote, effective immediately, Sovereign League of Armed Powers is protecting The Mages Guild.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all know how the Blackenburg treaty turned out to be. But I hope this one holds up better. Peace can only benefit TMG and I like nothing better (its a lie a formal apology from Jack here in the forums to TMG along with peace would have been much better).

I hope TMG knows that whatever I did was for the good of the alliance itself (oh yes most of them knows already knows but still....).

4 hours ago, Hombre Sabio said:

Looks like Mages Guild are spineless cowards.

We're not spineless but we're no stupid enough to go to war when none of us are prepared. I said right from the beginning of this war that we were not in a position to fight and the only thing dragging us into the war in the first place was everybody believing Roal36 was still connected to us.

4 hours ago, Hombre Sabio said:

What does show...is that TMG was brave enough to come to the table and talk in the face of being rolled by VG without countering your wars or threats. Thus preserving many of their smaller nations. That shows disipline, even if the deal is onesided and I have no doubt this isn't over. 

Why is FoC even signing? 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

But I hope this doesn't go down as some kind of "victory". All you did was force smaller less developed nations to kneel before you over some BS argument over Roal36 actions against you. 

You talk about TMG not declaring any "new" wars when they didn't declare any in the first place! The lists show this. If they wanted a fight you would have been declared on. 

In addition. This treaty only protects TMG AA from future aggression for a mere 3 months post war. 

I'm not saying that TMG getting rolled is preferable to peace. But this "deal" is nothing of the kind. There are sigs from nine alliances on here NINE! None of which were attacked by TMG,  It has lopsided written all over it. No doubt TMG signed with a nuclear pistol pointed at their head. (Even though in peace mode)

5 hours ago, Hombre Sabio said:

Yes and it also takes a special kind of person to jump into the **** storm that you guys have. Good job but do mind me if I don't take your glowing recommendation as a judge of character.

As of this notice Atlas will also be protecting TMG.