Who Said a Tyrant Can't Have a Friend?

Sir Kiloist

Flag4a.jpgImage_1.jpg

Atlas Smiles Upon the Lucky Tyrant

Atlas hereby will be offering protection for The Imperial Entente. May the Gods watch over us both.

To ensure neither of us kick the corner of the bed (this hurts bad) there are three terms:

1. Atlas recognizes that Lucius Optimus is the Sovereign of The Imperial Entente

2. Atlas agrees to protect the Imperial Entente from the forces of evil devastation 

3. The Imperial Entente agrees to vote for Atlas on the Brown team. Atlas also supports The Imperial Entente's interests on the brown team.

Signed For By Atlas:

President - Alexio 15

Vice President - Diomedes

Chancellor of Foreign Affairs - Tevron

Chancellor of Foreign Affairs/Affectionate Booze Drinker - Sir Kiloist 

Chancellor of the Interior - Grealind

Signed For By The Imperial Entente:

Absolute Ruler - Lucius Optimus 

7 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

How so? Lol 

TIE exceps black, green, and white tea immigrants. 

Listen it's the BLACK TEA MATTERS movement, not the green, not the white, etc.

Black Tea has been oppressed for so long and the rest of the tea has no right to complain about what we steep on today.

1 hour ago, Lucius Optimus said:

White tea has just as much right to steep as the black. White tea matters, and by extension ALL TEA'S MATTER

Yes. I agree all tea's matter. Some prefer their tea store steeped seperately and kept distinct. Some enjoy their tea's blended. There should be a place in Bob for all tea preferences.

11 minutes ago, Hombre Sabio said:

Yes. I agree all tea's matter. Some prefer their tea store steeped seperately and kept distinct. Some enjoy their tea's blended. There should be a place in Bob for all tea preferences.

Not in his alliance though.

Yeah, I'm tired of your oppression. Black Tea Matters, and this movement will gain the attention as we invoke our treaties with Umbrella and NPO to destroy all of those who transgress black tea

So UMBRELLA and NPO are all black teas ?

5 hours ago, IYIyTh said:

Yeah, I'm tired of your oppression. Black Tea Matters, and this movement will gain the attention as we invoke our treaties with Umbrella and NPO to destroy all of those who transgress black tea