MHA ceased to exist

Blackatron

27 minutes ago, James Spanier said:

A real threat would be having your allies back your lines in the sand, which it seems so far none have done (at least here publicly).

You guys really like red tape, do you?

Why would our allies need to confirm they remain to back us after this administration error? Why would we need to underline or officially that an administration error doesn't mean we ceased to exist?

Logic and reasonable thinking can bring you to a point you realise nothing has changed.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, jalap said:

You guys really like red tape, do you?

Why would our allies need to confirm they remain to back us after this administration error? Why would we need to underline or officially that an administration error doesn't mean we ceased to exist?

Logic and reasonable thinking can bring you to a point you realise nothing has changed.

Logic and reasonable thinking would have me look at past precedent where allies fervently stave off attacks on their allies. If you're going to draw lines in the sand about diplomatic incidents, you'd reasonably think your allies would back you, which has not been demonstrated. I already threw you a bone and said it simply hasn't been done publicly and perhaps you have private assurances (which by all means you should), but for the time being it just looks, well, kind of hollow and sad.

This issue has of course been settled with the most recent announcement from the actual Mostly Harmless Alliance. The previous members (who left their AA unclaimed for 34 hours) have been exiled from the alliance. Furthermore, all MHA treaties have been destroyed. The Mostly Harmless Alliance fully endorses any raids on these nations.

2 hours ago, Alexio15 said:

Tbh if mha decide to take the step to peruse people I'm sure all of their allies will follow them. ;)

Yeah doubtful. The morass that are MHA's remaining allies probably didn't even realize MHA ceased to exist in game.

3 hours ago, Alexio15 said:

Tbh if mha decide to take the step to peruse people I'm sure all of their allies will follow them. ;)

Considering how many of their allies are also allied with those who raided them, it'd be an interesting war.

22 minutes ago, IYIyTh said:

Yeah doubtful. The morass that are MHA's remaining allies probably didn't even realize MHA ceased to exist in game.

You'd be surprised I've personally been talking to mha the entire time and was about to send my vp to recreate the aa till a trium could get there.

I've also personally messaged all the mha members to get back to the mha aa in game. So allies have been doing something about this.

22 minutes ago, IYIyTh said:

Really glad the likes of Atlas are helping out an alliance in need like MHA.

Heh coming from the guy that was mi6. Rage quit the game, keeps appearing to slag everyone off. Moan about how crap the game is but yet can't help but play it.

Glad we have great judges and sympathisers like you. Top job

4 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

Heh coming from the guy that was mi6. Rage quit the game, keeps appearing to slag everyone off. Moan about how crap the game is but yet can't help but play it.

Glad we have great judges and sympathisers like you. Top job

Eh, I didn't rage quit I pretty much left on my own terms because I got a life. I highly recommend it. Now that said life has more free time in it I'm very happy to be back to see that I was completely justified since pretty much the same !@#$%^&* peddled as politics in this game still exists (ie:there aren't any, it's grabass)

I would prefer you focus on the fact that black tea matters and how your horrible alliance and allies fit into fixing our troubled issues with the oppression of black tea, but I know you're just the tip of a teapot spout of terrible who can't turn itself off and ignores black issues because you're teacist. 

Edited by IYIyTh

10 hours ago, Emperor Whimsical said:

Shoutout to fark for being cool dudes throughout this trying time. 

lmao at "serious political incident" you guys couldn't even have your two highest members of government in the alliance, sod off. 

Be careful. I hear they have some pretty terrible poetry they might send you. It's worse than their leadership, and that's saying something.

I'd tell Trivial and IYIyTh to shut up but I know that won't work so I am just going to tell everyone what is happening and what is going to happen.

1. MHA deleted because Doogan was deleted before he declared someone as an Alliance Heir (yes we are all pretty pissed about that one).

2. Everything is getting sorted out for real as we speak and even if we lose the Alliance Seniority stats that is a small price to pay.

3. If Trivial and IYIyTh do not shut up about this their nations and any supporting them will end up in a world of pain.

That is all.

7 hours ago, jesbro said:

I'd tell Trivial and IYIyTh to shut up but I know that won't work so I am just going to tell everyone what is happening and what is going to happen.

1. MHA deleted because Doogan was deleted before he declared someone as an Alliance Heir (yes we are all pretty pissed about that one).

2. Everything is getting sorted out for real as we speak and even if we lose the Alliance Seniority stats that is a small price to pay.

3. If Trivial and IYIyTh do not shut up about this their nations and any supporting them will end up in a world of pain.

That is all.

Surely it is clear by now that the People of Bob have accepted with indifference the defeat of the Mostly Harmless Alliance, of which you are literally no longer a part. These statements are false, and there is no need to make them twice - your lies fall on deaf ears.

23 hours ago, Trivial Nomad said:

Surely it is clear by now that the People of Bob have accepted with indifference the defeat of the Mostly Harmless Alliance, of which you are literally no longer a part. These statements are false, and there is no need to make them twice - your lies fall on deaf ears.

That is big talk for someone without an army.

I mean seriously your nation does not have a single military unit at all. That is about as sad as one could get.

Edited by jesbro

On 10/11/2016 at 11:39 PM, jesbro said:

I mean seriously your nation does not have a single military unit at all. That is about as sad as one could get.

Still you do not seem to grasp the magnitude of what has happened. From now until the end of time, the people of Bob will look on and see that the Mostly Harmless Alliance has been utterly destroyed by the forces of VODKA. Of course the people of Bob have known since the first VODKA wars that the MHA was doomed and defeated; the inevitable conclusion has simply come to pass.

On 10/11/2016 at 11:39 PM, jesbro said:

Oh yeah, way worse than having your AA disappear through indifference.

Fret not, though. The good news is that for the first time in its history, MHA is making people laugh.

9 hours ago, Trivial Nomad said:

Still you do not seem to grasp the magnitude of what has happened. From now until the end of time, the people of Bob will look on and see that the Mostly Harmless Alliance has been utterly destroyed by the forces of VODKA. Of course the people of Bob have known since the first VODKA wars that the MHA was doomed and defeated; the inevitable conclusion has simply come to pass.

8 hours ago, kingzog said:

Oh yeah, way worse than having your AA disappear through indifference.

Fret not, though. The good news is that for the first time in its history, MHA is making people laugh.

And yet you all are too ignorant and blind to see that the MHA is still here. We just don't have the spaces between the words of the alliance name and the Alliance Seniority stats are wrong. Other than that MHA is still here and unless the rest of you plan on trying to do something violent and radioactive about it THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE!

41 minutes ago, jesbro said:

And yet you all are too ignorant and blind to see that the MHA is still here. We just don't have the spaces between the words of the alliance name and the Alliance Seniority stats are wrong. Other than that MHA is still here and unless the rest of you plan on trying to do something violent and radioactive about it THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE!

*sigh*

There are few things less enjoyable than making fun of someone who is somehow too ill-equipped to recognize that you're doing it.

You, gentle sir, are hereby awarded the Order of Tywin and Methrage.

Fourth class.

51 minutes ago, jesbro said:

until you delete again lmao

On 16 October 2016 at 2:10 AM, Isolatar said:

I give it two months before another one of these threads is made.

Might be sooner:

http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?Page=1&Order=DESC&Field=Status&ID=13098

Their owner is 3 weeks inactive, all 3 heirs are more than 3 weeks inactive, the most active person on the AA is only active this week.

I don't know if they have treaties or allies or anything TBH, but it may be worth just declaring on the heir or one of the owners just to give them the email notification.

26 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

Might be sooner:

http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?Page=1&Order=DESC&Field=Status&ID=13098

Their owner is 3 weeks inactive, all 3 heirs are more than 3 weeks inactive, the most active person on the AA is only active this week.

I don't know if they have treaties or allies or anything TBH, but it may be worth just declaring on the heir or one of the owners just to give them the email notification.

Check out the aid screens. Kind of suspicious when an entire alliance has that many aid packages that just died on the vine. Also note the complete lack of cash transactions.

So take your pick:

• It's actually a one-man show and the guy behind it got hit by a truck or went on vacation or just got bored.
  • An entire alliance decided to just stop.

Which seems more likely?