MHA ceased to exist

Blackatron

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, berbers said:

wow things are really falling apart these days lol.

I can't believe people haven't started Raidmas 2.0 on those Nones though :P

I'm surprised that there hasn't been as well, though this guy wasn't so lucky:

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=127434&Extended=1

I'm wondering, do people get an in game message/some other notification when their AA goes away? I ask because I suspect many haven't even noticed yet.

48 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

I'm surprised that there hasn't been as well, though this guy wasn't so lucky:

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=127434&Extended=1

I'm wondering, do people get an in game message/some other notification when their AA goes away? I ask because I suspect many haven't even noticed yet.

Well he'd have got a email to notify him of those attacks, so if they don't get a notification for AA disappearing you could claim you're doing a good deed by raiding them.

7 hours ago, Blackatron said:

No. It happened to Old Guard when the system was first put into play. We thought it was ridiculous to implement it in the first place without any real warning or instructions - even to this day there are questions as to what happens when it goes wrong. Bad plan + bad implementation gives bad results.

Rumours of our demise are greatly exaggerated!

We did have a heir, problem is they both deleted.

It's a bummer, we're moving to a temporary AA now.

And mind you that any raid on a member of ours will lead to a serious diplomatic incident. If there is any way you can see a nation without AA is in fact a hitchhiker, then we expect you hold back your armies.

22 minutes ago, jalap said:

And mind you that any raid on a member of ours will lead to a serious diplomatic incident. If there is any way you can see a nation without AA is in fact a hitchhiker, then we expect you hold back your armies.

You know what,

No U.

2 hours ago, jalap said:

No offence dude, I have nothing against MHA, but it took you more than 24 hours to get this "announcement" out, and you put it in a thread made by some random unaffiliated guy.

This is really something fairly easily to avoid, sure it is still possible if you are unlucky, but I would recommend posting an announcement telling people not to raid or poach the day something like this happens, not 36 hours later. And the fact that nothing has been heard from any of MHA's allies on the matter is also slightly disturbing to me.

1 hour ago, Isolatar said:

Repercussions on raiding unaligned nations? Oh my.

Honestly they are only unaligned by technicality, if a raider genuinely isn't aware that their target's AA when bust then there shouldn't be a problem, but anyone who visits the OWF should know those nations are likely to be considered MHA members.

It's really irrelevant anyway, it isn't as if they are going to war with LC/DBDC/SLAP/TBC.

No but people have been following up with alliances and their members have been informed of a new aa set up. Not just that I'm pretty sure they have all been messaged.

Raiders have also had some sort of contact I am sure.

12 hours ago, jalap said:

Oh, no, a serious diplomatic incident.

19 hours ago, Lord Hershey said:

So who is really at fault...?:

rkAyWbO.png

I like the artwork, but I won't deny that our administration was $%&@ed up. I'll take blame for the mess. And I don't blame most raiders for anything. I messaged all of them, most were friendly & really didn't notice the link with MHA. And most respected my notice that their targets are protected by MHA. Even if they haven't yet joined the new AA.

Now if attacks continue on a nation after raider has been informed, then it's an incident. If attacks continue on a nation under new MHA AA, than it's an act of war. And one of those has been recorded already. My advice is to not push such things to the limit because I hate administration and am in a bad mood.

2 hours ago, jalap said:

Now if attacks continue on a nation after raider has been informed, then it's an incident. If attacks continue on a nation under new MHA AA, than it's an act of war. And one of those has been recorded already. My advice is to not push such things to the limit because I hate administration and am in a bad mood.

I'll refer you back to:

18 hours ago, IYIyTh said:

Oh, no, a serious diplomatic incident.

and:

19 hours ago, Lord Cyvole said:

Based on the fact that is even happened, is there really anything backing up threats of repercussions? Could MHA even muster a proper military response?

A real threat would be having your allies back your lines in the sand, which it seems so far none have done (at least here publicly).